Badverts N22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Badverts N22

Post by Fniff on Mon May 02, 2011 6:23 pm

1: Ahem. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What is that creature behind the woman?! What is wrong with him? He is badly cropped into the scene, leaving a sense of out-of-place and sheer otherworldly terror. You know he shouldn't exist and you should continue taking your meds, but he still there! Agh!
2: Oh yeah. Show your disgust in front of the man you are currently dating. That won't break his heart at all. Yep, that's the good thing to do. Break his heart.
3: I have come up with a theory. The internet is infinite. Come on, it is. It can expand in any direction. Video, image, text, MMO, you name it. But each site is a limited area. However, there are 7-8 billion humans on the planet. While they can never fill the internet, they can however fill a site. Particularly dating sites. One site will probably have a start-up of a few gals/Irish blokes/Chinese women looking for love/etc, but that can only be resupplied by chance. So, the people coming will only have a 1/100 chance of finding what they came for. This will always happen if you specify what is going to be there.
4: Flirt is quite tame. What about LonelyLovers.com? That's a good name, and it isn't taken. Do that. It'd work. People would love it. Flirt.ie is just too tame. Lonely implies need and lovers implies goodness, so people would be easily scammed into going to your stupid website. God, I have to copywrite LonelyLovers.com. That is a good name.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3030
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Badverts N22

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon May 02, 2011 6:41 pm

He looks like he wants to rape her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6474
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

The internet is full of sluts and whores.

Not me though, I'm a bitch and a tease.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9149
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: