They killed fucking Bin Laden!

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: They killed fucking Bin Laden!

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Really? In my experience, most lads are generally the opposite but bhave to act normal under pressure from their wenches... hmm...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26684
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Yeah I just don't know what's going on with my IRL friends these days. Don't even know who I'd call my best mate.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47347
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 1:47 pm

PayJ567 wrote:Yeah I just don't know what's going on with my IRL friends these days. Don't even know who I'd call my best mate.

Been there man... It's always a shitty time when all your mates are just sorta meh.. Idk these days my friends are easy to rank partly because some are acting like pricks and the rest arent simples...

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 1:51 pm

oglegs wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:Yeah I just don't know what's going on with my IRL friends these days. Don't even know who I'd call my best mate.

Been there man... It's always a shitty time when all your mates are just sorta meh.. Idk these days my friends are easy to rank partly because some are acting like pricks and the rest arent simples...

Yeah I think it's mainly cause I work now, when I was at school your best mate was always the person who hung around with most at school. But I work with loads of 40+ people so I don't get to hang around with my friends when they do loads of stuff during the week. I don't know it's just weird. It's probably once of those things once everyone starts getting jobs and that it'll all level out but while I'm the only one working and unable to bunk and shit I'll just have to live with the situation. It's not bad it's just new to me.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
oglegs wrote:

Yeah I think it's mainly cause I work now, when I was at school your best mate was always the person who hung around with most at school. But I work with loads of 40+ people so I don't get to hang around with my friends when they do loads of stuff during the week. I don't know it's just weird. It's probably once of those things once everyone starts getting jobs and that it'll all level out but while I'm the only one working and unable to bunk and shit I'll just have to live with the situation. It's not bad it's just new to me.

These sorta things always seem much better in the long term.. If that aint good enough tho just have an all nighter sesh with the guys. always makes things better. one sick night can do the work of months of hanging out together

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 1:57 pm

OK back on topic for a sec.

You know Ron Paul's been getting pretty big in America what with the grass roots campaigning and shit. What if this whole bin laden thing is just complete and utter bullshit to make it seem like the current system is working. I mean why did they parade sadam hussains death but chuck bin laden in the sea? I don't think he's dead I think this is just a distraction. Of course I have no evidence of any of this I'm just thinking.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Mogdogs wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
oglegs wrote:

These sorta things always seem much better in the long term.. If that aint good enough tho just have an all nighter sesh with the guys. always makes things better. one sick night can do the work of months of hanging out together
That's good advice man. I'll have a drugs fest this weekend at my dads flat. That should be cool.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Mon May 02, 2011 2:09 pm

PayJ567 wrote:OK back on topic for a sec.

You know Ron Paul's been getting pretty big in America what with the grass roots campaigning and shit. What if this whole bin laden thing is just complete and utter bullshit to make it seem like the current system is working. I mean why did they parade sadam hussains death but chuck bin laden in the sea? I don't think he's dead I think this is just a distraction. Of course I have no evidence of any of this I'm just thinking.
Maybe because that would piss off the terrorists even more than they already have?

Also when they caught Sadam they were working under Bush, where as now they're working under Obama, who isn't a complete idiot.

Also, if they pretended to kill Osama and didn't then Osama would just make a video saying "I'm still here yo" and then the Americans would look stupid.

I think he's dead.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 36034
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 2:16 pm

PayJ567 wrote:OK back on topic for a sec.

I think 9/11 was an inside job between Bush and Osama. Now Obama is in charge he wants to kill him chuck him in the sea and deny that shit ever happened. 7/7 was the uk trying to imitate the states because 9/11 wasnt good enough(reason to go to Iraq) for the british people.

I should also add the coalition is blates going to shit after clegg gets AV cause he isnt gonna need no more cameron to get his way...

In fact once AV arrives were all fucked. coaliton after coalition no majority... people get tired of the center... rise of extremists....and...... BAM its weimar germany all over again!

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I don't know whether or not he is dead and I don't care it just proves everything they said about him was bullshit:

Said on the news they knew where he was. Why not
besiege the strong hold he was in capture him. If he was so important to
the terrorist organisation he would be worth about 10000000x more alive
and in US custody over being shot down in a 40 minute raid.

Saink I said on facebook.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Your right something is certainly a miss about this whole shenanigan...

I think Al Qaeda are exaggerated a bit anyway seems to be the only reason why there is more terrorism about. Far more bomb scares then real bombs round here...

I'd like to believe it's just an attempt to cover the actions of the previous government rather than Obama going round being mischevious. But thats just wishful thinking...

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 2:42 pm

The presidents actually have nothing to do with it at all. They are just puppets for the federal reserve and so called "global elite" you can call all that stuff bullshit but it's only proven more and more correct when stuff like this happens.

All I want from America is for Ron Paul to get in. Sure he won't make a massive difference in his 4 year term but it will set the country in the right direction. Back to the constitution and away from where they are now.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Is he the republican candidate? If so he will do the economy good but I aint sure Im not a fan of Republican policies on anything much...

The republicans are only preferable because Obama is trying to spent his way out of the recession with minimal cuts.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon May 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Yeah, the last thing america needs is another republican.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38705
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Doesn't matter what party he is with. If he becomes the president he is gunna shake up the whole system by bringing in loads of policies. I'll find the video on him if you want.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 2:54 pm

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon May 02, 2011 3:03 pm

I cannae watch that right now, but I'll just say this:
Change isn't always a good thing. IMO another republican president would be change in the wrong direction.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Just watch the video when you can and then we'll discuss about him.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon May 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Okay haha, I suppose that's reasonable.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I would but my computer has no functioning audio ports so I saw the thing with "Hits from the bong" as a soundtrack..... '_'

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

It's all about the soundtrack...

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Wouldn't know as I say, I am being forced to listen to my iPod and lip read.... which isnt easy with voiceovers...

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Haha that's cool. I'm not really trying to force my views on people sorry if that's how it's coming across.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

PayJ567 wrote:Haha that's cool. I'm not really trying to force my views on people sorry if that's how it's coming across.

Haha nah its educating people to your perspective... No one forces people to click play.. your just providing people with the utensils to understand your views... I think that makes sense..

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon May 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Meh, I was never really worried about terrorism considering the glaswegian welcome for dem dirty terrorists was to tackle and continually punch a man that was on fire.

Thats how we roll.

She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6475
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 3:48 pm

katzenjammer wrote:Meh, I was never really worried about terrorism considering the glaswegian welcome for dem dirty terrorists was to tackle and continually punch a man that was on fire.

Thats how we roll.
Did anyone actually get hurt when that terrorist attacked?

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon May 02, 2011 4:01 pm

I don't think so. But I can't actually remember, the only thing I can really remember is with the interview with the guy that punched the terrorist.

Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Wished I was born Scottish in Scotland. Place has so much more of a country feel to it. Not like England in which everyone faked that they where enjoying the royal wedding.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon May 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Hahahaha, we just had a riot.

3 deaths apparently.

Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon May 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Best accent in the world man.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

katzenjammer wrote:Hahahaha, we just had a riot.

3 deaths apparently.
You rioted on the royal wedding? Why? and thank god someone did something with some meaning on that day. OOOHHHHH TAKE THAT ROYAL FAMILY AND ENGLAND.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon May 02, 2011 4:28 pm

There was a street party in one of the parks in Glasgow, where about 4000 people got wasted and it turned into a riot.

The police tried to stop it due to "completely unnacceptable levels of drunkenness."

The neds didn't like that obviously.

Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Hahaha

"completely unnacceptable levels of drunkenness."

Only in Scotland.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Our reputation precedes us, it appears.

Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon May 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Pararaptor wrote:
Dead Herald wrote:Should I let her know you said this?
Going out of your way to do so seems a little odd...
If I didn't want her to read it I would've posted it.

No, I wasn't going to actually do that. Besides, Wayward is pretty laid back. I doubt she'd really care much.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9150
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Okay, back on the Bin Laden thing, something just struck me. Now, I am not a conspiracy theorist by nature, and have never indulged in them. The real world is muddled and chaotic, conspiracy theories always seem too perfect.

But this is all starting to sound too perfect. I just realized that beyond the US administrations word, we have no proof that Bin Laden was killed. No pictures, no video, no nothing. He's already been buried at sea, and US officials are saying that either there isn't any proof, or if there is, they won't release it.

It would also explain why they decided to bury him in the Islamic tradition. Islamic faith says that bodies need to be buried 24 hours after death, which gives them a perfect get out clause for why they needed to bury him so rapidly.

Basically, until I see concrete evidence of his death beyond Obama saying "We got em", I'm going to remain skeptical.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71901
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

People in the media are asking the same question, Fabian.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon May 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Oh good, I'm not mad.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71901
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Furburt wrote:Oh good, I'm not mad.

Yeah, when Bush got Saddam's sons, pictures were released right away.

They're already saying that if no picture of Bin Laden's corpse is produced then Obama might take a large credibility hit.

And he's kind of short on credibility points.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Damn, I didn't know they'd got rid of the body.

I was hoping they'd release pics just to set all our minds at ease. Now for all we know he's either still alive or, more likely to me, he died ages ago and they're pretending they got him.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 22020
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top