WA police union bans high speed chases

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Alkaline on Sun May 01, 2011 9:57 am

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8243090/high-speed-pursuits-banned-in-wa

And it was said that millions of faces were palmed that day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6406
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 10:04 am

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I'm just gunna go there and rob loads of shit in a fast car and they can't do shit. Drive away real fast then stop up change identity and shit.

Idiots.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 10:19 am

Fucking disgrace.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Pararaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Well, at least they'll unveil their new method for dispatching speeders soon.

avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63864
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Alkaline on Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Pararaptor wrote:Well, at least they'll unveil their new method for dispatching speeders soon.

/snip

I lol'd

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6406
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

"I don't think this action is satisfactory at all and I think
potentially it could lead to some level of anarchy if it becomes a
common approach to high-speed pursuits," Mr O'Callaghan.

Pretty much this...

Awfully silly think to do... Just cause its dangerous doesn't mean it isnt necessary...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
avatar
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Posts : 5741
Leprechaun Gold : 26746
Pineapple Power : 15453
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 22
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic
Location : Location LOCATION! (That was funnier in my mind)

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 pm

It's a load of ignorant bitching by bleeding hearts.
"Oh, someone got killed IT MUST BE BANNED!"
Ridiculous.

Reducing the power of the authorities of the law is rarely, if ever, a good thing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Pararaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Demented Teddy wrote:Reducing the power of the authorities of the law is rarely, if ever, a good thing.
Oh hell no. Cops can have too much power, you just don't see it so much in first-world countries.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63864
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Yes, however, the third world holds little interest to me, therefore, I do not take it into account when I state such things.

Therefore, that post was by default in relevance to the first world.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Pararaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm

They could still have it in the first world though. Too much power, that is.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63864
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Too much yes, but in the current state of affairs reducing power is just going to make things worse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Pararaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Depends on the field concerned. I wouldn't mind being able to ride a motorbike with my buddy down a South Australia road & not get arrested, or curse on the street without getting an on-the-spot fine.

Somewhere wants to make it illegal for under-21s to drink alcohol full stop.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63864
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't mind the police having power for stuff like this but they shouldn't have any power over what I want to do so long as no damage is caused to noone else.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 pm

PayJ567 wrote:I don't mind the police having power for stuff like this but they shouldn't have any power over what I want to do so long as no damage is caused to noone else.

What one may view as harmless another may view as indecent or below acceptable standards.

Just putting that out there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Pararaptor on Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Well obviously what PayJ thinks constitutes harmless.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63864
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Guest on Sun May 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Obviously.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Demented Teddy wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:I don't mind the police having power for stuff like this but they shouldn't have any power over what I want to do so long as no damage is caused to noone else.

What one may view as harmless another may view as indecent or below acceptable standards.

Just putting that out there.
It's not harmless but it's my body so I should be able to do what I want with it. Wasting a few years off the end of it to make the main part of it insanely better is a good deal to me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm with you 100% PayJ.
It's nobody else's business what I put into my body, provided I don't go smashing my neighbours windows and eating their pets.
And Teddy, there is not a single thing in the world that somebody, somewhere doesn't think is indecent.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38767
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 24
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 pm

It does annoy me when people say weed is 100% harmless though. I know it's bad for me to do it everyday but I don't think I'll stop providing I can continue to get away with it.

It should be decriminalised though.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 pm

PayJ567 wrote:It does annoy me when people say weed is 100% harmless though. I know it's bad for me to do it everyday but I don't think I'll stop providing I can continue to get away with it.

It should be decriminalised though.
It isn't 100% harmless, but given the amount of cigarettes that I smoke it really doesn't concern me one bit. More worried about that. And weed is still less harmful than alcohol, both to the individual and to society.
I've heard that argument ^ so many times it almost makes me roll my eyes, but it's still true.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38767
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 24
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:It does annoy me when people say weed is 100% harmless though. I know it's bad for me to do it everyday but I don't think I'll stop providing I can continue to get away with it.

It should be decriminalised though.
It isn't 100% harmless, but given the amount of cigarettes that I smoke it really doesn't concern me one bit. More worried about that. And weed is still less harmful than alcohol, both to the individual and to society.
I've heard that argument ^ so many times it almost makes me roll my eyes, but it's still true.
Nawh I don't want it legalised. Not like being able to buy it in shops and that. I just want it decriminalised so I'm not gunna get done for having it on me and I want to be able to grow it. Buying it from shops with bare tax on it would be shit and they would probably make it illegal to grow in your own home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun May 01, 2011 3:13 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:It does annoy me when people say weed is 100% harmless though. I know it's bad for me to do it everyday but I don't think I'll stop providing I can continue to get away with it.

It should be decriminalised though.
It isn't 100% harmless, but given the amount of cigarettes that I smoke it really doesn't concern me one bit. More worried about that. And weed is still less harmful than alcohol, both to the individual and to society.
I've heard that argument ^ so many times it almost makes me roll my eyes, but it's still true.
Nawh I don't want it legalised. Not like being able to buy it in shops and that. I just want it decriminalised so I'm not gunna get done for having it on me and I want to be able to grow it. Buying it from shops with bare tax on it would be shit and they would probably make it illegal to grow in your own home.
I dun say I wanted it legalised, I don't.
That's only to avoid the inevitable 500% tax though. Decriminalisation is the way to go.

On the other hand I don't give a shit. Not like I'm going to suddenly stop smoking because it's a crime.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38767
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 24
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 3:23 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:It does annoy me when people say weed is 100% harmless though. I know it's bad for me to do it everyday but I don't think I'll stop providing I can continue to get away with it.

It should be decriminalised though.
It isn't 100% harmless, but given the amount of cigarettes that I smoke it really doesn't concern me one bit. More worried about that. And weed is still less harmful than alcohol, both to the individual and to society.
I've heard that argument ^ so many times it almost makes me roll my eyes, but it's still true.
Nawh I don't want it legalised. Not like being able to buy it in shops and that. I just want it decriminalised so I'm not gunna get done for having it on me and I want to be able to grow it. Buying it from shops with bare tax on it would be shit and they would probably make it illegal to grow in your own home.
I dun say I wanted it legalised, I don't.
That's only to avoid the inevitable 500% tax though. Decriminalisation is the way to go.

On the other hand I don't give a shit. Not like I'm going to suddenly stop smoking because it's a crime.
It pisses me off that it's illegal cause if I get caught with it I get into trouble with police and work probably wouldn't like it either. Of course it don't stop me but it's stupid you should get in trouble for it.

I think all drugs should be decriminalised but that's only cause I don't want to get done for trying new things and all and if I ever got caught while I had MD on me I'd get fired probably.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Marijauna: Decrimanlized here since 2003.


And it feels so good.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Kharloth wrote:Marijauna: Decrimanlized here since 2003.


And it feels so good.
Where's that, Canada? I can't remember.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Kharloth wrote:Marijauna: Decrimanlized here since 2003.


And it feels so good.
Where's that, Canada? I can't remember.
Yep.

You can carry up to about 7 grams and the cops can't do fuck all if they find it on you.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Kharloth wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Kharloth wrote:Marijauna: Decrimanlized here since 2003.


And it feels so good.
Where's that, Canada? I can't remember.
Yep.

You can carry up to about 7 grams and the cops can't do fuck all if they find it on you.

What! Lucky bastard! What about growing it?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun May 01, 2011 4:38 pm

7 grams? Wow. Three grams is dealing here apparantly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38767
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 24
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

And just one more reason I think I would prefer Canada. Is golf big out in Canada?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Kharloth wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Kharloth wrote:Marijauna: Decrimanlized here since 2003.


And it feels so good.
Where's that, Canada? I can't remember.
Yep.

You can carry up to about 7 grams and the cops can't do fuck all if they find it on you.

What! Lucky bastard! What about growing it?
Illegal.

But truth be told, I have yet to meet one cop who gives a shit about it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Golf is pretty big, lotta nice places to golf where I live.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Kharloth wrote:Golf is pretty big, lotta nice places to golf where I live.
MMMmmmmmmmmm I could migrate to Canada with my job then if golf's big. I couldn't give two shits about my company in a country where I can smoke ganj and noone cares. Well noone really cares in England but if a policemen wants to be a dick and stop and search you he will.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

I reccomend Quebec.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Kharloth wrote:I reccomend Quebec.
Isn't living well expensive out there though?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Fucked if I know.

But it is home to the largest population of french-speaking assholes on the planet.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm not going there then. I'll go some other place.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun May 01, 2011 11:37 pm

British Columbia has a reputation of being quiet, scenic, very modern and having a metric fuckton of weed everywhere.


I remember it also being number one on the top ten most livable cities in N. America sometime in the last decade (2008 i think).

Good place for you Joe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Furburt on Sun May 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Yeah, Vancouver and Victoria are lovely places. Really laid back, I went there once from Seattle.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
avatar
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Posts : 16683
Leprechaun Gold : 71963
Pineapple Power : 42707
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty
Location : Éire.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by PayJ on Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 pm

I'll see if I can convince my company to let me start up a new section of the business over there. So I can take my job with me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47409
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon May 02, 2011 1:56 am

And one conversation on the internet is all it takes to convince PayJ to move.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Posts : 6523
Leprechaun Gold : 14616
Pineapple Power : 1892
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Orthodox
Location : Holy Scotia.

Back to top Go down

Re: WA police union bans high speed chases

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum