Fniff Reviews: Badvert N3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fniff Reviews: Badvert N3

Post by Fniff on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh dear god.

OK, what the hell is this. Giant, frak ugly boy. Horrible, horrible graphics. What seems to be a game.

I have gone insane. Yeah, it finally happened. If you want to talk to me, I'll be over there, trying to get a job as a Khrone champion.

Here are the problems with this advert:

1: Explore the world of the vikings. What does this mean? This seems like another dime a dozen "Broswer Game" which is really just Evony, but worse. And also, it's called "Cultures Online"... Why just vikings? Why not Celts? Celts are fun. They are really clean. They invented soap before the romans did. I probably have some Celtic blood in me. They basically form the backbone of Irish culture. They have an obession with heads. They kill people. I like Celts.
2:OH JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT KID? I mean, Christ. He is uglier then a mince meat sandwich in a blender with 50,000 spiders, he is frakking giant and terrifiying!
3: Wait, play now? Like...

That explains everything.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3089
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Fniff Reviews: Badvert N3

Post by Timotei on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 am

This is why we can't have nice things!

Whoever said "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery," would never live to see the day that the "Internet Cool Guy Effect" was discovered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your sig annoyed me

Timotei
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

Leprechaun Gold : 2801
Pineapple Power : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top