Mr. Grey wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Mr. Grey wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Mr. Grey wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
SJTNK wrote:
Wraythen wrote:
Marter wrote:Definitely still love this site, (unlike some people here, it would seem), but I figure this place will be good to hang out in as well. Smile
Yeah, I'm gonna agree with this, despite the quite frankly awful, awful, awful moderation lately.

Are you talking about Esc? Or should I say EscFAQs or maybe EscChan? Just something to denote what kind of wretched hive of scum and villainy that place has become.

Hey, it's not that bad. Though I must confess, the place has gone downhill a bit, possibly coinciding with the loss of a lot of high profile members.

I'm pointing my finger at the Facebook login button.

Call me superstitious, but when that was introduced things started boiling very slowly.

How so? I see your point, just not the correlation.
-Large SNIP-
Cause pig.

Are pigs the fault of everything?

yes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38701
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions!

Post by Dead Herald on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:23 am

Funny how those kind of NCAA style popularity contests, made a major contribution into turning GameFAQS into a bigger shithole than it already was. Even funnier that Esc would decide doing something like that was a good idea.

Did CNet buy out Themis media?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9146
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Autism on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi I am Austin and I am here because I wondered where the hell is Furburt on The Escapist.

I'll probably visit this site out of boredom once or twice a month or something because your all a bunch of druggies (jokes) also my Escapist usernames are Chronamut and Wabblefish but none of you would recognize me because both accounts have under 1000 posts and are really new.
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2876
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Hmm. Welcome...

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?"
Valkyrie
Luke Stairwalker

Leprechaun Gold : 2501
Pineapple Power : 1

http://www.formspring.me/Valkyrie240

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Warrior on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:16 am

Hello, i am Desert Warrior.
You might remember me from such threads on the escapist as "The guy above me is a troll because...", "Don't i know you from somewhere" and "Guess who's below you".
I am a master of bad puns, Changer of ways, Depression filled dumb arse, Ladies man and Grand Conquistador.
Nice to meet you.

Rose's are red, violets are blue.
I must eat yoghurt off of you.
Desert Warrior
Up-and-coming dealer

Leprechaun Gold : 2553
Pineapple Power : 2
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 am

Welcome to Austin and Desert Warrior!

Enjoy the Kool-aid.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71897
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dok Zombie on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Umm... Hello.

I've been threatening to get involved over here for a while now, but never quite got round to it. UNTIL TODAY!

So basically I'm another refugee from that other website, who finally gave up on it for much the same reasons I imagine the rest of you did.

I'm not as active online as I used to be now that I'm a working stiff and university-inspired procrastination has decreased significantly, nonetheless I hope to reach a level of familiarity with the site where I'll still be welcome to kip on the sofa no matter how many times I get drunk and piss on the radiators.

If you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight, we're going nowhere slowly but we're seeing all the sights, and we're definitely going to Hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell...
Dok Zombie
Up-and-coming dealer

Leprechaun Gold : 2640

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Dok Zombie wrote:Umm... Hello.

I've been threatening to get involved over here for a while now, but never quite got round to it. UNTIL TODAY!

So basically I'm another refugee from that other website, who finally gave up on it for much the same reasons I imagine the rest of you did.

I'm not as active online as I used to be now that I'm a working stiff and university-inspired procrastination has decreased significantly, nonetheless I hope to reach a level of familiarity with the site where I'll still be welcome to kip on the sofa no matter how many times I get drunk and piss on the radiators.
Welcome.

I read your thread on The Escapist. It was damn good. You should enjoy it here.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 22016
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Dok Zombie on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Freebird wrote:

Welcome.

I read your thread on The Escapist. It was damn good. You should enjoy it here.

Thanks very much mate! There was probably a lot more that could have been said, but it was a bit spur of the moment. Ah well, on to pastures new!

If you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight, we're going nowhere slowly but we're seeing all the sights, and we're definitely going to Hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell...
Dok Zombie
Up-and-coming dealer

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Ah, hello there!
Glad to see you've arrived. Have some coffee.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dok Zombie on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 am

MilkyFresh wrote:

Ah, hello there!

Don't mind if I do, but only if it's... milky... fresh...

BwahahahahahaI'llgetmycoat.

Dok Zombie
Up-and-coming dealer

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:21 am

Dok Zombie wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:

Ah, hello there!

Don't mind if I do, but only if it's... milky... fresh...

BwahahahahahaI'llgetmycoat.
Don't go! We need more puns.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 am

I just realized that I never introduce myself.

Hello, I'm Sir Xandus. Call me Xandus for short. I live in Canada and used to be a frequent poster on the Escapist, mostly in the RP section. I enjoy writing and playing old games.

I also like cutting things. Especially small animals.

They make funny noises when I cut them...

Wu-Tang is for the children!
Xandy
Halfblood Prince of Persia

Leprechaun Gold : 24655
Pineapple Power : 1164
Alignment : Chaotic Faggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 am

Realised that I never introduced myself either. XD

I'm Andrew, AKA Wardnath/Wraythen, formerly the Escapist's resident kvltist. I became quite well-known amongst the Escapist Head Bangers, apparently. Very Happy

Anyway, yeah, that's it from me.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6340
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 am

Neither did I.

I'm Joe AKA PayJ567 or The One True Saviour of the Interwebs. I don't know who's reading this but I do know that I, yes I am > You.

With that fact established let me just say I've been with all you niggers too much and it's cause unholy problems with my digestive system and bowels.

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47343
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by TheStickman on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello, my name is TheStickman and I... don't know... :/
TheStickman
Luke Stairwalker

Leprechaun Gold : 2666
Pineapple Power : 100
Alignment : That-a-way

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Did I introduce myself? Shucks, I dunno. I'll just do it again because I'm a sucker for trends like this and noone else has made any new comments on the board

I'm GrinningManiac AKA Alasdair (Ali)

I'm a current-but-distant member of the Escapist who, in the heyday of early 2010, was a hero-worshipper of, initially, MaxTheReaper - quickly followed by Hubilub and Furburt

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15120
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm the OP of this thread, I don't have to introduce myself at all ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Hey, it's Milky again. Just in case you missed me the first time.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm the reason you all exist!

I PROVIDE THE PRECIOUS INTRANET

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 am

Furburt wrote:I'm the reason you all exist!

Shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 am

Purgled butter fnuff-m'pop.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Demented Teddy wrote:

Shut up.
Yes.
MilkyFresh wrote:

Purgled butter fnuff-m'pop.
Yes.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dok Zombie on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 pm

So if you turn it off, do we cease to be?

Oh god, I've slipped into a swirling vortex of existential paranoia... thanks a lot you swarthy Irish bugger.

Dok Zombie
Up-and-coming dealer

Back to top Go down

Post by Not the DM on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 am

How is it that I always miss these threads?
Aynho, I am me, me I am. Some of you may have seen me wandering lost around t' Escapist, but then again, I wouldn't be overly suprised if you haven't...

"Victory at all costs and in spite of all terrors; victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival."
Not the DM
And don't ask for his first name!

Leprechaun Gold : 2407
Pineapple Power : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:29 pm

I thank you for your kind and above average service.

B+

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Not the DM wrote:How is it that I always miss these threads?
Aynho, I am me, me I am. Some of you may have seen me wandering lost around t' Escapist, but then again, I wouldn't be overly suprised if you haven't...

Never heard of you - can't wait to know you. Welcome!

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15120
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Not the DM wrote:How is it that I always miss these threads?

Hey, man! I remember you well.

I tried to find your profile on El Pisto, but I couldn't figure out what was the correct spelling.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Azraellod on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Might as well make a post here, at least prove I'm human.

The change in username was because I'd prefer to post here under this alias rather then my other one. It'd be weird to use a name no-one recognized on a small site like this, so yeah.

Hi ^^
Azraellod

Leprechaun Gold : 2409

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Azraellod wrote:Might as well make a post here, at least prove I'm human.

The change in username was because I'd prefer to post here under this alias rather then my other one. It'd be weird to use a name no-one recognized on a small site like this, so yeah.

Hi ^^

Hi!

Did you get banned within the last few days? Because a couple of people did. Bit of a misunderstanding. I think they're all unbanned now. Anyway, welcome!

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Azraellod on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Furburt wrote:

Hi!

Did you get banned within the last few days? Because a couple of people did. Bit of a misunderstanding. I think they're all unbanned now. Anyway, welcome!
Yeah. Not too bothered by it though, I've actually had a much weirder ban this week.
Thanks.
Azraellod

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Welcome, friend.
Azraellod wrote:I've actually had a much weirder ban this week.
And now I'm curious.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 36030
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by Azraellod on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm

reg42 wrote:Welcome, friend.
Azraellod wrote:I've actually had a much weirder ban this week.
And now I'm curious.
Basically, I got banned from the Escapist for using what turned out to be the exact same username as a former banned member.

This has since been sorted out, but yeah.
Azraellod

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Just so I'm not mistaken, you take pictures of ban posts, don't you?

I'm pretty sure that was you.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Azraellod on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah, if they're on locked threads. I don't bother otherwise.

Cant do it anymore though. One of the changes in moderation style stops me.
Azraellod

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

How so? Are they banning people in a new way or something or did they ask you to stop?

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Azraellod on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm

I don't know if it was because they didn't like what I was doing, or they just started doing it in a way that happens to negate it.

These days, whenever someone gets banned from the Escapist in a thread that would get locked, they immediately move the thread to the Thread Graveyard, so it gets 403'd immediately.

Previously I'd have a few days in which to screencap said posts. Now I don't get the chance.
Azraellod

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Obviously you need to give up on things like eating and sleeping and do nothing with your life but sit on the escapist checking every user to see if they got banned then screen capping the banning post.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Azraellod on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Even then, I probably wouldn't manage to get more then 1 or 2. Its so hard to keep up with all the threads now >.>
Azraellod

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Get a team of helper monkeys to check threads 24/7.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 22016
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top