Game Ideas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game Ideas

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 am

@Herald, shit no. I'm loving the zombie fad.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38797
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fniff on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Game Idea: Pedestrian.

It's a GTA game, but with two things behind it. One, it's multiplayer so you can only play in certain areas of the city, but it's still detailed. Two, you don't have to play as the mass murdering psychopath. You can play as either a normal pedestrian, a cop or be randomly selected as a psychopath.

The Psychopath gets all the heavy weapons (The minigun is the lightest weapon in his arsenal.) and gets infinite ammo and has the heaviest health. This is all to make up for the fact he is just one guy no matter what the number of players on the server is.

The Police get the lightest weapons (Heaviest is the tear gas launcher), the lowest amount of ammo and can take 10 bullets before falling. Their pluses include numbers (Minimum 4 on a 10 player server) respawning and the ability to use lethal force on the side of the law.

The Pedestrians (Named after the game itself) get no weapons, no ammo and can take a realistic amount of bullets (One.) to the body until dying. However, they can be quite troublesome and serve as meat shields. They can grab makeshift weapons (Bits of mailboxes, lead pipes, axes, baseball bats, garbage can lids, etc, etc...) off the environment and slam them into the psychopath, dazing him or killing him if The Psychopath is at low health. They can also grab guns dropped by cops and fire them with a massively reduced chance to hit, a feat shared by no other class (Cops and The Psychopath can't pick up weapons.) They still can't pick up ammo, however.

Before the match, you can start with a vehicle. The options for The Psychopath is a multitude of silliness and horrible damage (Gold plated helicopters, hover-bikes, train carriages and sewer trucks included.), the Police's vehicles are medium in their damage (Police Motorcycles to Riot Vans.) and the Pedestrians are mundane and light in their damage (Bikes to Mini-vans.)

The gamemodes will differ, but mostly it will revolve around a Psychopath trying to do something, the Police stopping him and the Pedestrians trying to both distract and evade the Psychopath. Pedestrians lose points for dying, the Police lose points for not stopping the Psychopath and the Psychopath gets points for killing Pedestrians and a smaller amount for Police. This will create an interesting situation where the Psychopath has to decide whether to kill more Pedestrians to get more points or to kill the cops and avoid the mostly pathetic Pedestrians.

With a little work, this could be great.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3123
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:59 am

Dude, cool idea, cool cool idea. I dig it.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38797
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Majoraangela on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Space Sim, not like Mass Effect, but like Zelda Wind Waker where you can go outside your ship and go around the place for a certain distance and time.
Majoraangela
Rape Waiting To Happen

Leprechaun Gold : 3826
Pineapple Power : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Where the hell are the dogfighting games? Whatever happened to that? Especially space dogfighting, time to bring that shit back, sez I.

And where's my 30 player F-Zero, Nintendo? You putrescent ponces.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9242
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Majoraangela on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 am

Dead Herald wrote:Where the hell are the dogfighting games? Whatever happened to that? Especially space dogfighting, time to bring that shit back, sez I.

And where's my 30 player F-Zero, Nintendo? You putrescent ponces.

Since FZero, Metroid and Star Fox are SciFi nintendo dont like them and make as little games for them as possible.
Majoraangela
Rape Waiting To Happen

Leprechaun Gold : 3826
Pineapple Power : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Seems like they do make Metroids, they just don't put effort into them anymore. Or they outsource it to pervs like Team Ninja.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:59 pm

25 years later, still awesome.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 am

A hack 'n' slash or RPG game where you play as a minion of Hell or something similar and you combat the High Heavens, rather than the other way 'round.

Pretty much Dungeon Keeper meets Diablo, was what I had in mind.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6436
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:56 pm

The ultimate zombie rts/sim, combining dwarf fortress's complexity and freedom and overall goal of growth and settlement, company of heroes esque combat, and a metric fuckton of random events and decisions to make.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14646
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Dead Herald wrote:
At least H-Games try to pretend they're making a game.

My experience with Hentai games.

*Using shitty, outdated point and click controls, go into any area and engage in any dialogue with anyone.
*Get raped.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71993
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Here's another idea that I've had for a game, based mainly on my fetish for WW2 uniforms.

A shooter taking place on the eastern front in WW2, focusing on squad-batalion sized combat. It would run on something similar to the red orchestra 2 engine. It would also have an army gathering system, similar to mount and blade's (pick and choose your troops individually, differences in quality, equipment, speciality, uniforms etc) An open world map which I can wreak hell throughout, and yet not have the entire game focused on the actions of my unit alone.

And for fuck's sake, I want each soldier to look somewhat unique, not endless tides of clone stamped soldiers, how hard is it to randomize jackets/tunics, hats/helmets, and facial hair? I also want to fight something other than Germans in grey uniforms followed by SS in black uniforms. Also: I want to shoot Hungarians, Finns, Italians, and Romanians once in awhile, just to break up the endless GermansGermansGermans

Jesus Christ, have no developers read a history or watched the History Channel (when it was good)? Where are my fallschmijager in camo uniforms? my Russian Liberation Army wearing a mixture of russian civilian clothing and german uniforms? My soviet naval infantry, with their awesome hats and black sailing outfits? My factory militia wearing covverals and ushankas?

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14646
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by Djinni on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:07 am

A realistic war game with a shitty campaign and lots of 12 year olds online.

Djinni
And don't ask for his first name!

Leprechaun Gold : 2157
Pineapple Power : 0
Alignment : Distracte- Hey look!l

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 pm

A realistic 12-year old with a shitty campaign and lots of wars online

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15216
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2