Monologue suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monologue suggestions

Post by reg42 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I gots ta do a monologue for my end of year drama exam, but I'm having trouble finding anything which suites me. If y'all could suggest some comedy monologues that'd be super awesome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 35975
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Re: Monologue suggestions

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:45 pm

The "welcome to rapture" speech from Bioshock.

Failing that: Hamlet.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14495
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:48 pm

That's not comedy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Then make it comedy.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14495
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Hamlet - In the style of Jerry Lewis

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Hamlet- In the style of Richard Pryor

Far better.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71842
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm

That would be epic.

BUT SRSLY

I do need help with this

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 pm

I can't fucking think of anything! Damn my mind.

I'll get back to you if I do.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71842
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Shot bra.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I said fuck it, and I wrote my own one.

Mmm... Whattaya want?
What? Pizza? Grapes? I didn’t order anything. You must be a liar. I don’t like liars. No you can’t come in, this is private – private property. You see this sign of my papa’s private parts? That means this is private, and if you don’t like that you’ll just have to leave! But I’ll forgive you just this once. Come in! I have so much to show you since last time. Do you like what I’ve done with the place?
Oh I left the TV box on. You know, one time I was watching TV so hard it shot through the wall and killed the mail man. Heh! Good times.
Over hear you have my prised collection of plastic buttons. One day I will bake them into a fine soup.
In this cabinet you can see my collection of trophies from when I was both happy and successful. Hopefully one day it won’t be empty.
This is my bed. I use it to store beer bottles. One night I came home and found my bottle completely smashed. I spent four years tracking down the bastard who did it. When I found him, I smashed his bottles- Wait not bottles, the other thing... Fingers. After that I went on the run from the police. I hid for four years before a smelly gypsy sold me out. The next 18 years of my life were spent fighting various gang wars and makings connections with the criminal underworld, before my daring escape at tender the age of 38. Or at least they would have been, if the whole thing hadn’t been a hallucination brought on by sniffing socks.
This is the kitchen; most of my mistakes in life can be traced back to here. I actually begin to tear up when I walk in here – or I would if I hadn’t lost my tear ducts in a freak bouncy ball accident. Where was I? Oh yes, the various uses of chocolate! You can use it as a food, as a building material – I direct you to my bed – and you can even use it as a boat out of the river called obscurity. It makes a great pet too, very loving.
The last thing I wanna show you is my basement. It’s kind of a mess, but you know what they say – “You gotta shave a few cats to get ahead in life amiright?”... No? Well follow me anyway. C’mon!
What the-? What in the Hell is this? Damn teenagers always having parties in my basement! How do you keep getting in here? And why can’t I hear you from upstairs? You, put your shirt on! You, stop having sex! You, stop doing those drugs! Those are my drugs! Why is everyone wearing a little hat?! Everyone get out! Out, out, out! Hey, leave those strippers alone – they’re tried down for a reason!
I’m sorry Mr Grapepizza. I was hoping my basement would be in a better condition, but those teenagers cleaned up all the blood!

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 am

It's a bit lolrandum. I guess my advice would be to not bombard the audience with comedy, don't try to make every line a joke.

"When I found him, I smashed his bottles- Wait not bottles, the other thing... Fingers."

"You, stop doing those drugs! Those are my drugs!"

Are all solid gold lines though.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63743
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:20 am

Eh, my teacher seems to like it, so I'll stick to this draft - after all she gives me the marks.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 am

Fuck, you got it easy though. Comedy's a lot easier to pull than tragedy...
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63743
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Yeah I know man. I tried tradegy 3 times before I realised I'm actually not too great at it. Absurd comedy is more up my alley.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 am

Do Christian Bale's rant at that lighting guy.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38646
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top