Badverts N19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Badverts N19

Post by Fniff on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 am

Hey fellas. I found my wallet, my headphones and my glasses. Looks like I have done everything except one thing.

Another badvert!

Fun Fact: I like trousers.

Ego can animadverto problems per is.

1: Funny fact, I saw this on this page. If you don't trust me, then I will explain the problem. It doesn't have a white and blue background like Facebook. In fact, it has a a light yellowish green on slightly darker green. This scam (I call it that because it is so obviously one.) is completely relying on the idea that this advert will appear on facebook. You know adverts on facebook? You can totally get rid of them. Fniff, you (Probably a family member such as Furburt.) ask, you have an unending hatred of facebook! How do you know this? Well, mister happytoes, guess what? I have a facebook account. It is me pretending to be a Tau Fire Warrior. And I abandoned it, so it no longer matters. Wait, what am I talking about again?
2: This is completely relying on the fact that you have more then two friends and you aren't popular. Too few friends, you regard this as suspecious. Too many friends, you disbelieve it because everyone on facebook knows you and so this Jane person should have probably friended you a long time ago.
3: Speaking of which, Jane here doesn't want to supply her name fully. It's just Jane. Nevermind, it would probably just be Jane Doe anyway.
4: Hey, wait a buttfraking minute here. Friending requests say "Want to meet me?". I may be wrong on this but seriously. I don't think they do.

OK, folks. That's it. Go home now. Get off my lawn. Wait, why are you setting my lawn on fire? Why are you throwing a pitchfork at my crot-- OH GOD THE PAIN. THE PAIN!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3089
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Badverts N19

Post by Hubilub on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:16 am

I wish Facebook friend requests had a "Want to meet me?" option.

I could say no to so many people.

Also, what are you doing up so late? Off to bed withcha until it's 1 PM like everyone else

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 15083
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fniff on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Hubilub wrote:I wish Facebook friend requests had a "Want to meet me?" option.

I could say no to so many people.

Also, what are you doing up so late? Off to bed withcha until it's 1 PM like everyone else

I have a pretty bad sleep schedule. It is getting better, though.

Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3089
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

I just saw that ad going into this thread. Weird. Almost too weird.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 22078
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum