Ask A Girl!

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ask A Girl!

Post by Wayward on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 am

Ok, I can't speak for all women, but I do seem to have some insight, as lately all my male friends have been asking me for girl advice. So, if you want to know anything about girls from the perspective of a real, live girl, ask away. Can you tell I have waaay too much free time on my hands? Also, if any of the ladies on this forum would like to field questions as well, I'd love to have you on this thread.
Wayward
Resident Slut

Leprechaun Gold : 4551
Pineapple Power : 317

Back to top Go down

Re: Ask A Girl!

Post by Autism on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 pm

WILL YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME? (EDIT: not a serious question but I couldn't think of anything and I was bored)

Proper question: So if guys like seeing girls scissor each other and drill each do girls like seeing guys doing sexual things to each other?
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2940
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Scissoring isn't hot dude. It's damn weird.

And um. No, not really, I seem to be pretty good with girls. I have a paradoxical self-esteem level.

Also I have a repuation as a "player" or something.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One good Freudian slip deserves a mother.
Dude
Asbestos Baby

Leprechaun Gold : 3679
Pineapple Power : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm

If the guys are hot, some girls will be into it. My best friend kept raving about how hot the guy-on-guy kiss in Dude, Where's My Car? was, but it didn't do anything for me. When I see guy-on-guy stuff I react as if it has nothing to do with me, because, well, it has nothing to do with me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Holy shit you're a girl?!
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63862
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm

On teh interwebz? Not counting pron?

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?"
Valkyrie
Luke Stairwalker

Leprechaun Gold : 2565
Pineapple Power : 1

http://www.formspring.me/Valkyrie240

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm going to be blunt. Is there an employment crisis in the world today?

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47407
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Why do girls write sideways/do girls write sideways where you live?

I mean like so:

They turn the paper so the longer side is facing them, then they CURVE AROUND so they face the paper from the correct position WHILST having the paper on its side. It's very weird and I've only seen girls do it.

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15184
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SnootyJuggaloman on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Just how active is your brain activity? I have heard science saying that it is far more active than the brain of a male?

My hat is much fancier than yours.
SnootyJuggaloman
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2790
Pineapple Power : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Most attractive veriety of beard, besides mine.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38765
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Pararaptor wrote:Holy shit you're a girl?!
Yes.

Valkyrie wrote:On teh interwebz? Not counting pron?
Yes.

PayJ567 wrote:I'm going to be blunt. Is there an employment crisis in the world today?
Yes.

GrinningManiac wrote:Why do girls write sideways/do girls write sideways where you live?

I mean like so:

They turn the paper so the longer side is facing them, then they CURVE AROUND so they face the paper from the correct position WHILST having the paper on its side. It's very weird and I've only seen girls do it.
Is that like how lefties write?

SnootyJuggaloman wrote:Just how active is your brain activity? I have heard science saying that it is far more active than the brain of a male?
Yes.

MilkyFresh wrote:Most attractive veriety of beard, besides mine.
Whaaa?
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 am

Possibly.

Imagine a person writing on paper, all hunched over.

Then turn the paper on its side, so the top of the page goes off the left side of the table/desk. Then have the person twist their torso and back so they are still hunched over the paper as before, but 90 degrees-ish to the left. Their writing, right hand now curls all around the extremity of the paper and conceals their work.

Mabye it's something psychological in teenage girls that makes them really defensive about what they write. Who knows?

YOU DO!

Last edited by GrinningManiac on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left/right distinction fail)

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15184
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SnootyJuggaloman on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 am

Questions 2 and 3:

What really happens when a group of 2 or more girls go into a bathroom besides using the facilities?

What are your thought's on Insane Clown Posse?

SnootyJuggaloman
Madcunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:04 pm

GrinningManiac wrote:Who knows?

YOU DO!
Unfortunately, I don't. I have never written like that. My best answer is, the girls at your school are weird. Go find some strange.

SnootyJuggaloman wrote:Questions 2 and 3:

What really happens when a group of 2 or more girls go into a bathroom besides using the facilities?

When girls go to the bathroom in groups we are having lesbian orgies and pillow fights. We bring our own pillows, that's why we need such large purses.

I want a rusty axe, I wanna know voodoo, a fat bitch named Bridget, and a little sip of Faygo, too.
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Now, I'm not sure if this is just relevant to my area and not related to females in general, but there's been one thing that puzzled me about the girls in my school.

I went to school in the country, where the accents sound like this, and unsurprisingly, most of the people in my school sounded like that.

Well, the males, anyway. This wasn't across the board, but I noticed that a very high proportion of the girls in my school spoke with American accents. Specifically, valley girl accents.
Now, I understand that that's the accent du jour for many young impressionable teenagers these days, but what confused me was that the males were as much plugged into the zeitgeist as the females were, yet the males still had the same old Irish midlands accent.

I'm not really expecting you to answer this, but it's always bemused me. Are girls more impressionable than men when it comes to social identity? I doubt it, but it's always bothered me, so I thought I'd air my concern.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71961
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Also beards. Why don't girls have them? Is their facial skin hair-retardant?

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 pm

GrinningManiac wrote:Why do girls write sideways/do girls write sideways where you live?

I mean like so:

I do that.

What do you think of Lisa Foiles? It would be interesting to get a female perspective on her.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 22080
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 pm

GrinningManiac wrote:Possibly.

Imagine a person writing on paper, all hunched over.

Then turn the paper on its side, so the top of the page goes off the left side of the table/desk. Then have the person twist their torso and back so they are still hunched over the paper as before, but 90 degrees-ish to the left. Their writing, right hand now curls all around the extremity of the paper and conceals their work.

Mabye it's something psychological in teenage girls that makes them really defensive about what they write. Who knows?

YOU DO!
I do that too, it just feels more natural. Do it more when I'm drawing than writing.
I think it gives me more control for some reason.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by SnootyJuggaloman on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Wayward wrote:
GrinningManiac wrote:Who knows?

YOU DO!
Unfortunately, I don't. I have never written like that. My best answer is, the girls at your school are weird. Go find some strange.

SnootyJuggaloman wrote:Questions 2 and 3:

When girls go to the bathroom in groups we are having lesbian orgies and pillow fights. We bring our own pillows, that's why we need such large purses.

I want a rusty axe, I wanna know voodoo, a fat bitch named Bridget, and a little sip of Faygo, too.

WHOOP WHOOP!!

SnootyJuggaloman
Madcunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:23 am

Furburt wrote:(snip)
Interesting. Girls at my (american) high-school avoided the valley girl accent at all costs. Speaking of that accent, I'm reminded of something a friend of mine said to me recently: "Similes are like, so lame. As if!" Anyway, I can't say whether girls more readily conform to stereotypes or, as you put it, are more impressionable when it comes to social identities, but I do think that all of us, girls and boys, are very adaptable. I miss the lilt I picked up during my two weeks in Ireland, it sounded pretty, but it faded as soon as I got back to the 'states.

MilkyFresh wrote:Also beards. Why don't girls have them? Is their facial skin hair-retardant?
I live in Maine, and some older women around here kind of have beards. It's gross.

Freebird wrote:What do you think of Lisa Foiles? It would be interesting to get a female perspective on her.
Checking youtube...
Whoa, she's hot! Kind of funny, too.
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

I dreamt I turned into a girl last night. It sucks that I don't think I'll ever feel as happy as I was, for like, 10 minutes while I was asleep.

I also dreamt I had a knife-fight with Milky. He was riding on a giant green crab through his house wearing his shirt rolled up past his nipples* & a fedora. He stabbed my hand & then I woke up, & my hand hurts. Where he stabbed me.

What does this mean?

Further: On closer inspection there's a little grey mark there. I'm scared now.

*This isn't completely weird. Heaps of guys did it China.
And by not completely weird, I mean it's not completely weird that such a thing was in my mind.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:43 am

Premonition? I did by a giant green crab the other day.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

Pararaptor wrote:I dreamt I turned into a girl last night. It sucks that I don't think I'll ever feel as happy as I was, for like, 10 minutes while I was asleep.
You were happier in your dream as a girl than you are in real life?
I once had a dream that I had a penis. It was one of the few times I've known that I was dreaming while I was still in the dream, because it just didn't make sense. Thus I also realized that it would only last for the duration of the dream. Guess how I spent my time?
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:01 am

Wayward wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:I dreamt I turned into a girl last night. It sucks that I don't think I'll ever feel as happy as I was, for like, 10 minutes while I was asleep.
You were happier in your dream as a girl than you are in real life?
I once had a dream that I had a penis. It was one of the few times I've known that I was dreaming while I was still in the dream, because it just didn't make sense. Thus I also realized that it would only last for the duration of the dream. Guess how I spent my time?
Please say writing your name in wee.

That is the best thing about having a dick.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 am

Or pissing off of tall things, and into cups.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 am

Cups? What?
I'll agree with tall things though. But usually there's wind, so you gotta angle it right.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 am

There's this thing you can buy, like a funnel shaped to fit a vagina so women can pee standing up.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:56 am

Yeah, I've seen them shaped like big golden penises. I suppose that is way more awesome than just pissing with a normal penis.

Also, you don't piss into cups? Yeah, I just do that sometimes, leave them around.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 am

Doesn't the smell get to you?
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 am

Pararaptor wrote:Please say writing your name in wee.

That is the best thing about having a dick.
I did take the opportunity to write my name in the snow.

MilkyFresh wrote:Or pissing off of tall things, and into cups.
Fascinating! I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever have that dream again.

Pararaptor wrote:There's this thing you can buy, like a funnel shaped to fit a vagina so women can pee standing up.
We don't pee out of our vaginas.
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 am

Do you ever hope to get a serious question?

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9210
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am

If you were a truck what colour would you be / do you really have night vision?
If you were a night truck what colour would you be? Would you have to be a colour? What is colour?

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 am

SJTNK wrote:Do you ever hope to get a serious question?
I wouldn't know what to do with it.

MilkyFresh wrote:If you were a truck what colour would you be / do you really have night vision?
If you were a night truck what colour would you be? Would you have to be a colour? What is colour?
I would be a grey truck with lots of rust, unless it was night, then I'd paint myself red to see if anyone could tell the difference in the moonlight. Don't we all have night vision?

daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 pm

15 year old girl (a few months shy of being legal here) basically wants to fuck me. She's damn hot, and honestly, she turns me right the fuck on. What do?

Also, she lives in a different state, so she's out of temptation. But she wants me to come and stay with her when she's on holiday... and get pissed and share a bed with her.

Also also I'm drunk right now

Dude
Asbestos Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:57 pm

teh_pwning_dude wrote:15 year old girl (a few months shy of being legal here) basically wants to fuck me. She's damn hot, and honestly, she turns me right the fuck on. What do?

Also, she lives in a different state, so she's out of temptation. But she wants me to come and stay with her when she's on holiday... and get pissed and share a bed with her.

Sober up there and then think about it.
Do you even know her personally?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Demented Teddy wrote:Sober up there and then think about it.
Do you even know her personally?

Always good advice. Yeah, I've met up with her a few times in person. Deep down, I know I need to watch my step here. There's nothing I hate more than hurting a girl who didn't deserve it. And I sure as hell need to make sure I don't fuck her. I don't think I will, but I don't trust me for shit.

Dude
Asbestos Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:04 pm

teh_pwning_dude wrote:15 year old girl (a few months shy of being legal here) basically wants to fuck me. She's damn hot, and honestly, she turns me right the fuck on. What do?

Follow your dick.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:07 pm

PayJ567 wrote:Follow your dick.

I would rather not end up with a criminal record. I'm not gonna fuck the girl... not until May, anyway. But like I said, I don't want to hurt her. I hate having sex with virgins. I don't want to. Ever.

Dude
Asbestos Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:27 pm

teh_pwning_dude wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:Follow your dick.

I would rather not end up with a criminal record. I'm not gonna fuck the girl... not until May, anyway. But like I said, I don't want to hurt her. I hate having sex with virgins. I don't want to. Ever.
DO IT FAGGOT!

Nawh, it's up to you man. I'd do it if I were you. If you're in it just for her body and she is hot why worry about a load of unnecessary shit. If you want more from her do worry.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Why do I cry after making love?

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14614
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next