Fniff Reviews: Badverts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fniff Reviews: Badverts.

Post by Fniff on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:01 pm

I have spent hours upon hours of seeing bad adverts. My eyes have been stained, my mouth dry from snarking at stupid adverts. But, unlike a normal, productive and sane person, I obsessively gathered every bad advert I have seen. I will review every one I find now. OK? OK.

Yes, geniuses do ducklips. It's true now. And they are tanned. And blond. And look like idiots.

Listen, I am a respectable mad scientist. We have to be pale, have mousey hair and should never duck lip. We are smart. She looks like the butt of every blond joke ever. Plus, can we have sources? She looks like a stock image. Maybe when you search up a blond joke on google images, you get her.

Also, who cares about IQ? That just means you are good at math. You could be the most boring person ever, and it wouldn't affect your IQ. All the friends my brother has? Probably average IQs. That doesn't mean they are the nicest, most awesome people I have ever met (Especially Dan, Bradon and Alan. You guys are awesome.). Also, why quiz? That's Irish slang (YES IT IS DO NOT DENY IT.) for "Question". So, why are you using slang in a bloody IQ test? I would like it if they just said: IQ test. Why didn't they?

I will try to do this once a something or other. Good? Good.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3090
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Fniff Reviews: Badverts.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 am

You know what ad I hate at the moment?
That stupid Moy Park chicken ad with the fucking rapping chicken....I really really really hate that ad, I mentally face-palm every time I see it.

I also hate those stupid "flirty" phone call ads, you know, the ones you see on Comedy Central after 10 PM, I can't believe people actually spend their mony on that stupid shit.

I'd go into more detail but I have to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timotei on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:54 am

I absolutely hate those fucking ads, especially when they have sound and being playing their EXTREMELY LOUD track once you've scrolled past it.

And those type of ads always come in groups too, so you have to go around and find out which one it is.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your sig annoyed me

Timotei
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

Leprechaun Gold : 2802
Pineapple Power : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71960
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top