Did a drawing.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:59 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?
Good question. I found another picture I did. I was drunk as hell, but I don't think that excuses it.

The chap on the right is vomiting and crying. Does anybody know how to stop big pictures going off the edge like that?
I resize 'em in paint.

After I finish laughing so hard at the vomiting guy.
Eh, fuck that I'll do it next time. If anybody wants to see the whole thing just drag it into a new tab. Although if you do want to see the whole thing then you're probably a serial killer.
So if you look at it like it is now it's okay, but if you expand it to see the SLIGHTLY MORE VOMIT you're a serial killer.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?
Good question. I found another picture I did. I was drunk as hell, but I don't think that excuses it.

The chap on the right is vomiting and crying. Does anybody know how to stop big pictures going off the edge like that?
I resize 'em in paint.

After I finish laughing so hard at the vomiting guy.
Eh, fuck that I'll do it next time. If anybody wants to see the whole thing just drag it into a new tab. Although if you do want to see the whole thing then you're probably a serial killer.
So if you look at it like it is now it's okay, but if you expand it to see the SLIGHTLY MORE VOMIT you're a serial killer.
Well, if you look at a picture of a brained dog and think "damn, I want to see the rest of this"...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:02 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?
Good question. I found another picture I did. I was drunk as hell, but I don't think that excuses it.

The chap on the right is vomiting and crying. Does anybody know how to stop big pictures going off the edge like that?
I resize 'em in paint.

After I finish laughing so hard at the vomiting guy.
Eh, fuck that I'll do it next time. If anybody wants to see the whole thing just drag it into a new tab. Although if you do want to see the whole thing then you're probably a serial killer.
So if you look at it like it is now it's okay, but if you expand it to see the SLIGHTLY MORE VOMIT you're a serial killer.
Well, if you look at a picture of a brained dog and think "damn, I want to see the rest of this"...
Wait... there are people who wouldn't?
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?
Good question. I found another picture I did. I was drunk as hell, but I don't think that excuses it.

The chap on the right is vomiting and crying. Does anybody know how to stop big pictures going off the edge like that?
I resize 'em in paint.

After I finish laughing so hard at the vomiting guy.
Eh, fuck that I'll do it next time. If anybody wants to see the whole thing just drag it into a new tab. Although if you do want to see the whole thing then you're probably a serial killer.
So if you look at it like it is now it's okay, but if you expand it to see the SLIGHTLY MORE VOMIT you're a serial killer.
Well, if you look at a picture of a brained dog and think "damn, I want to see the rest of this"...
Wait... there are people who wouldn't?
Sickos, I know. I started another drawing thread, for crude self portraits. Wanna get in there?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by TheNamlessGuy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?

Dude.
That's sexist.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have no nam. No tengo nombr. Je n'ai pas de no. Habeo nam. Jag har inget nam. Tá mé aon ain.
You gettin' this?

TheNamlessGuy
Sprinkle on the cheese

Posts : 35
Leprechaun Gold : 2467
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 pm

TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?

Dude.
That's sexist.
But they weren't bros before they started trannying it up, how does that make them better bros?
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by TheNamlessGuy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Pararaptor wrote:But they weren't bros before they started trannying it up, how does that make them better bros?

Because being bro-ish doesn't make sense.
Ever.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have no nam. No tengo nombr. Je n'ai pas de no. Habeo nam. Jag har inget nam. Tá mé aon ain.
You gettin' this?

TheNamlessGuy
Sprinkle on the cheese

Posts : 35
Leprechaun Gold : 2467
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Leviticus on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am



What program was used to make this shit?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dreamed I saw an angel, the last of all that host Of cold and barren
angels, whose wings have worn to rust. A dead and bloodied warrior
a-lying in the dust. I turned my eye to heaven and offered him a prayer.
Begged he forgive a traveler, whose words were so ill-found, A poor and
lonely heirophant on holy service bound. In the darkness cowering I
spied a pile of bones and feared to meet the kind of man who sat on such
a throne. who wore a bleak and wretched face, a face that was my own
avatar
Leviticus
Servant of The Light

Posts : 93
Leprechaun Gold : 2519
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Kahnawake Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Furburt on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 am

Leviticus wrote:
What program was used to make this shit?

Milkys Mind (tm)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
avatar
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Posts : 16683
Leprechaun Gold : 71876
Pineapple Power : 42707
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty
Location : Éire.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Leviticus on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:27 am

Furburt wrote:
Leviticus wrote:
What program was used to make this shit?

Milkys Mind (tm)

Google search was inconclusive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dreamed I saw an angel, the last of all that host Of cold and barren
angels, whose wings have worn to rust. A dead and bloodied warrior
a-lying in the dust. I turned my eye to heaven and offered him a prayer.
Begged he forgive a traveler, whose words were so ill-found, A poor and
lonely heirophant on holy service bound. In the darkness cowering I
spied a pile of bones and feared to meet the kind of man who sat on such
a throne. who wore a bleak and wretched face, a face that was my own
avatar
Leviticus
Servant of The Light

Posts : 93
Leprechaun Gold : 2519
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Kahnawake Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Furburt on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 am

Leviticus wrote:
Google search was inconclusive.

Google search is communist.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
avatar
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Posts : 16683
Leprechaun Gold : 71876
Pineapple Power : 42707
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty
Location : Éire.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Leviticus on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 am

Good.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dreamed I saw an angel, the last of all that host Of cold and barren
angels, whose wings have worn to rust. A dead and bloodied warrior
a-lying in the dust. I turned my eye to heaven and offered him a prayer.
Begged he forgive a traveler, whose words were so ill-found, A poor and
lonely heirophant on holy service bound. In the darkness cowering I
spied a pile of bones and feared to meet the kind of man who sat on such
a throne. who wore a bleak and wretched face, a face that was my own
avatar
Leviticus
Servant of The Light

Posts : 93
Leprechaun Gold : 2519
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Kahnawake Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Hubilub on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 am

MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:
TheNamlessGuy wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:[snip]

DUDE
I WENT THERE!

EDIT: Apparently the image was too big, so here:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w65jtk.jpg
How does the inclusion of women's clothing make them bros?
Good question. I found another picture I did. I was drunk as hell, but I don't think that excuses it.

The chap on the right is vomiting and crying. Does anybody know how to stop big pictures going off the edge like that?
My life in a picture, man. My life in a picture.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
avatar
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Posts : 7826
Leprechaun Gold : 14970
Pineapple Power : 4328
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 24
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil
Location : Linkoping, Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Wayward on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Started a drawing:
Spoiler:




Last edited by Wayward on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Wayward
Resident Slut

Posts : 1702
Leprechaun Gold : 4466
Pineapple Power : 317
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 32
Location : two inches to the left

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Leviticus wrote:
Furburt wrote:
Leviticus wrote:
What program was used to make this shit?

Milkys Mind (tm)

Google search was inconclusive.
The game's rigged man, cunts trying to keep me down. But it was Paint.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Leviticus on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 am

Are you aware there is a convenient fill tool on said program?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dreamed I saw an angel, the last of all that host Of cold and barren
angels, whose wings have worn to rust. A dead and bloodied warrior
a-lying in the dust. I turned my eye to heaven and offered him a prayer.
Begged he forgive a traveler, whose words were so ill-found, A poor and
lonely heirophant on holy service bound. In the darkness cowering I
spied a pile of bones and feared to meet the kind of man who sat on such
a throne. who wore a bleak and wretched face, a face that was my own
avatar
Leviticus
Servant of The Light

Posts : 93
Leprechaun Gold : 2519
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Kahnawake Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 am

Leviticus wrote:Are you aware there is a convenient fill tool on said program?
It seems to be a bit retarded on my version, I think it's the newest version. There's always these ugly white edges around the lines, if you can change the tolerance I don't know how. In any case I was stoned, not drunk as I previously said, and it seemed like a lot of fun at the time. Kinda like how it looks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Leviticus on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 am

MilkyFresh wrote:
Leviticus wrote:Are you aware there is a convenient fill tool on said program?
It seems to be a bit retarded on my version, I think it's the newest version. There's always these ugly white edges around the lines, if you can change the tolerance I don't know how. In any case I was stoned, not drunk as I previously said, and it seemed like a lot of fun at the time. Kinda like how it looks.

That's usually what happens if it's saved in jpeg, it gets grainy around the edges. Wait, did you mean mspaint? Or some other kind of paint?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dreamed I saw an angel, the last of all that host Of cold and barren
angels, whose wings have worn to rust. A dead and bloodied warrior
a-lying in the dust. I turned my eye to heaven and offered him a prayer.
Begged he forgive a traveler, whose words were so ill-found, A poor and
lonely heirophant on holy service bound. In the darkness cowering I
spied a pile of bones and feared to meet the kind of man who sat on such
a throne. who wore a bleak and wretched face, a face that was my own
avatar
Leviticus
Servant of The Light

Posts : 93
Leprechaun Gold : 2519
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Kahnawake Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 am

Leviticus wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:
Leviticus wrote:Are you aware there is a convenient fill tool on said program?
It seems to be a bit retarded on my version, I think it's the newest version. There's always these ugly white edges around the lines, if you can change the tolerance I don't know how. In any case I was stoned, not drunk as I previously said, and it seemed like a lot of fun at the time. Kinda like how it looks.

That's usually what happens if it's saved in jpeg, it gets grainy around the edges. Wait, did you mean mspaint? Or some other kind of paint?
No, only MSpaint, and not when I save it. Just in the program, lemme show you.
Spoiler:
It's like that when I'm drawing, I think it's the newest version of paint. Piece of shit.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Leviticus on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 am

It's like that when I'm drawing, I think it's the newest version of paint. Piece of shit.

My paint is better than yours.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I dreamed I saw an angel, the last of all that host Of cold and barren
angels, whose wings have worn to rust. A dead and bloodied warrior
a-lying in the dust. I turned my eye to heaven and offered him a prayer.
Begged he forgive a traveler, whose words were so ill-found, A poor and
lonely heirophant on holy service bound. In the darkness cowering I
spied a pile of bones and feared to meet the kind of man who sat on such
a throne. who wore a bleak and wretched face, a face that was my own
avatar
Leviticus
Servant of The Light

Posts : 93
Leprechaun Gold : 2519
Pineapple Power : 0
Join date : 2010-12-08
Age : 26
Location : Kahnawake Quebec, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 pm

avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Pararaptor wrote:
You brilliant, brilliant psychopath.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by PayJ on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Pararaptor wrote:
Hahaha, I didn't get it then I scrolled down and saw what was going on.

That's excellent man. Well played.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
avatar
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Posts : 13111
Leprechaun Gold : 47322
Pineapple Power : 22778
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : Right or Left
Location : South East of England

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:You brilliant, brilliant psychopath.
PayJ567 wrote:Hahaha, I didn't get it then I scrolled down and saw what was going on.

That's excellent man. Well played.
Nyaw, you guys...
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Furburt on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Pararaptor wrote:

MY BRAIN

This means it's good.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
avatar
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Posts : 16683
Leprechaun Gold : 71876
Pineapple Power : 42707
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty
Location : Éire.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

Hell yes! Got some photos out of the sketchbook I use in class.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 am






avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Wayward on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 am

I really like the way you do the edges of the leaves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
avatar
Wayward
Resident Slut

Posts : 1702
Leprechaun Gold : 4466
Pineapple Power : 317
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 32
Location : two inches to the left

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 am

Cheers.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by MilkyFresh on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:00 am

I like how the second one is a vagina. Looks really Alien-inspired, I like it a hell of a lot.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
avatar
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Posts : 9787
Leprechaun Gold : 38680
Pineapple Power : 22738
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 23
Alignment : Arseheart
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:10 am

Inspired? How dare you.
avatar
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Posts : 7823
Leprechaun Gold : 63777
Pineapple Power : 50698
Join date : 2010-10-10

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Alkaline on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Well, after finally getting Paint Shop Pro again after so long, here's what I've come up with after mucking 'round with it for a bit:

Spoiler:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6319
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Wayward on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Alkaline wrote:Well, after finally getting Paint Shop Pro again after so long, here's what I've come up with after mucking 'round with it for a bit:

Spoiler:
That's wicked cool! Reminds me of that youtube video where they put sand on a speaker and the sound waves make patterns in the sand.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
avatar
Wayward
Resident Slut

Posts : 1702
Leprechaun Gold : 4466
Pineapple Power : 317
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 32
Location : two inches to the left

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Alkaline on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 am

Here's a couple more:

Spoiler:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6319
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Alkaline on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:36 am

Also, that green picture of mine is now my new avatar.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6319
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Wayward on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 am

Really? I would never have known if you didn't say so.
geek

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
avatar
Wayward
Resident Slut

Posts : 1702
Leprechaun Gold : 4466
Pineapple Power : 317
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 32
Location : two inches to the left

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Alkaline on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am

Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6319
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Alkaline on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Here's another one:



Hehehehehe, this is gonna be a fun month.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6319
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by reg42 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 pm

So saved.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
avatar
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Posts : 3298
Leprechaun Gold : 36009
Pineapple Power : 30214
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 23
Alignment : Chaotically good looking
Location : The Deep South

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Alkaline on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

You should've seen what I did when I wasn't even 10 years old. Very Happy

Too bad it's on a Windows 95 computer. >_>

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
avatar
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Posts : 4228
Leprechaun Gold : 6319
Pineapple Power : -582
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 25
Location : Perth, Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Did a drawing.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum