Nigger please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nigger please.

Post by NightSwimming on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Jokes all around!

-So weird that hot dogs come in packs of ten but my butthole can only fit eight so far

-That cop says I should go to jail for smoking PCP in my car, but I say that cop should go to jail for being a saber-toothed tiger

-The #1 source of income for meth addicts is the Tooth Fairy

-The leading cause of death in 1926 was being hit by a spinning newspaper graphic

-"Pics or it didn't happen" -atheists

-In China, it's considered rude to be a woman

-I never give homeless people drugs because I know they're just going to trade them for food

-My ex died in a tragic car on-purpose

-You have to give money to a lot of frogs before you get your Nigerian prince

-What doesn't kill you cuts off your air supply and makes masturbation feel WAY better

-Based on my interests and personality traits, eHarmony matched me up with a noose

-If you have bad acne, draw attention away from your face by killing yourself

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First thing we gotta do is get rid of all these shamrocks.
Nothing scares gay folk and black people like Irish crap.
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Leprechaun Gold : 4544
Pineapple Power : 415
Alignment : Aged 30. Non Smoker. Liar.

Back to top Go down

Re: Nigger please.

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:37 pm

What has Gina Rhinehart got in common with a tampon?

They're both stuck up cunts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:41 pm

So Jason Todd walks into a bar and orders a drink, but the bartender is the Joker.
He says "I'm sorry we don't serve Robins here"
Jason asks "Why not?"
Joker replies "Because this is a crowbar"
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63746
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 pm

I was gonna tell a Parkinson's joke, but on second thought, it seemed a bit shaky.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6288
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Pararaptor wrote:So Jason Todd walks into a bar and orders a drink, but the bartender is the Joker.
He says "I'm sorry we don't serve Robins here"
Jason asks "Why not?"
Joker replies "Because this is a crowbar"
I smirked.

Whats it called when 99 white men chase one black man?

The PGA tour.

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:58 pm

What do spinach and anal sex have in common?

If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult.

ggggggggggg
Kay-Ron, Destroyer of Worlds

Leprechaun Gold : 29186
Pineapple Power : 21476

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:08 pm

I love anti jokes:

Why was the little boy sad?

-Because he had a frog stapled to his face.

Why did Princess Diana cross the road?

-She wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

-Stephen Hawking after a house fire.

ggggggggggg
Kay-Ron, Destroyer of Worlds

Leprechaun Gold : 29186
Pineapple Power : 21476

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:31 pm

VezaRez wrote:I love anti jokes:

I lol'd, gonna have to remember that one, my mother hates princess Diana jokes.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14498
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

An Eskimo was driving around Wales when his car breaks down. A Welshman walks over and opens the bonnet.

"You've blown a seal"

"So what, you've fucked a sheep"

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47291
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutman on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 pm

VezaRez wrote:

Aww that's beast!

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane.

Walnutman
Refuses to Let Humanity Be Undermined by Robotics

Leprechaun Gold : 6757
Pineapple Power : 617

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyr on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 am

A young Asian boy got a B on his test. He went home an showed his parents even though he was nervous of their reaction. They told him that a B was a good grade and put it on the fridge. After that he began to gradually flunk each class one by one because of his parent's inability to push him to be better. He is now homeless and an alcoholic.
Tyr
And don't ask for his first name!

Leprechaun Gold : 1720
Pineapple Power : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:13 am

VezaRez wrote:What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

-Stephen Hawking after a house fire.

Oh fuck lol
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:14 am

I remember a game of Killing Floor where everyone was on mic and one guy told us he was Aboriginal, and everyone just made Abo jokes for the next hour.

I cracked and laughed my ass off at

How do you stop an Aboriginal from drowning?
Pour some petrol on the shore.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 am

Did you hear about the black man who died in his car yesterday?
He hung his head out the window and his lips beat him to death.

Princess Diana

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 am

In Plymouth there was a large aquarium, it was the pride of the town and had a worldwide reputation. Despite the decline in the fishing industry the tourism from the aquarium had bolstered the economy and prevented the town from slipping into the local recession that had struck many places along the same stretch of coast.

There were long halls full of crabs and eels and creatures from the deep of every description. All these long halls converged to a large central tank that contained the centre piece of the entire aquarium. Living within this vast tank were some of the oldest and rarest creatures housed anywhere on earth. There was a dolphin with 3 dorsel fins, a large walrus with tusks in the shape of the last 2 popes, a thin frail porpoise that was said to be 250 years old, and a giant squid that was every colour of the rainbow.

It was just last year that a startling thought came to the mayor of the town. He had been on his annual tour to show his appreciation for the aquarium when it dawned on him that there was little or no security overseeing the towns aquatic asset.

During a hurried conference with the directors overseeing the facility he demanded that more stringent measures be put in place to safeguard this hub of the tourist industry.

The scheme was an all round winner as not only did it provide the much needed security, it also gave the directors a chance to get themselves in the papers yet again. The mayor turned the whole thing into a political publicity coup by ensuring that five local fisherman who had lost their jobs through the fishing decline all became the new security force at the aquarium.

And so it was that Bob, Jim, Geoff, Bernard, and Sid all regularly patrolled the empty halls of the aquarium to ensure that no intruders ever made their way in to steal, disturb or damage the livestock.

A few weeks into the scheme, the tourists began to complain of small bags and wrappers on the floor and left on the edges of the tanks each day. Fearing any bad publicity, the directors quickly hauled in all five security guards and asked them to be extra vigilant in ensuring no people left any litter behind. The guards said that they would do their best.

The problem persisted and so the directors secretly installed security cameras in order to track down the culprits. The first morning that the tapes were viewed quickly established that it was the guards themselves that were the secret litter bugs.

In a heated meeting, the directors banned all food being brought onto the premises by any staff and the guards had a weeks wages docked from their pay.

Sleeping through the hot summer days and going hungry through the long nights soon began to became a drag. One particularly long night all five guards met near the central tank - hungry, tired, and exhausted.

"I need food," whimpered Bob.
"We could always eat the fish," suggested Sidney.
"Don't be stupid," said Geoff.
"Lets all stay calm," said Bernard.
"I've been thinking," said Jim, thoughtfully.
"Haven't we all," responded Geoff, "there's nothing else to do round here but think. I'm all thunk out."
"No, Look," continued Jim. "Here we all are famished, and there's a snack machine just over there."
"Oh, security guards vandalising the snack machine, that'll go down a treat," said Bob, sarcastically.
Jim sighed. "No one need ever know."
"And what about the camera pointing straight at it?" asked Bernard.
"Aha, but there's no camera pointing at the back of it!" announced Jim.
Sidney looked on in despair. "Do you not think that has something to do with the fact that you would have to walk across the water of the main tank in order to reach the back of it? You idiot!"
"And what would we do with the wrappers?" Said Bob nervously. "There's talk of them searching us all soon, every morning!"
Jim smiled a long cunning smile. "As I said, I've been thinking. We can drop the wrappers into the tank itself, no one will ever see them."
Geoff was only half convinced. "There's still the matter of getting across the water without getting completely soaked."
"I've thought of that, watch this..." Jim walked over to the tank and splashed the water while listening.

As the others all watched in amazement, the prize animals of the aquarium all swam to the surface and made their way over to the crowd of men. Without even blinking, Jim removed his shoes and socks, rolled up his trousers, and then climbed aboard the walrus with the papal tusks. A difficult journey across the tank then ensued, followed by the even more difficult task of unscrewing the back of a snacks machine whilst astride a large walrus.

The pair were soon back safely across and the walrus was rewarded with a Crunchie, which it seem to enjoy. The men all enjoyed a feast of snacks and fizzy drinks and slipped the rubbish into the tank to sink out of view.

The next night, Bob said he would perform the ride as it looked like fun. He rippled his hand in the water and all the animals swam over with a look of pining on their faces. Bob chose the triple-finned dolphin and made his way to the machine. He selected a range of snacks for his colleagues and the dolphin chose a Twix.

The next night was more of the same with Sidney opting to perform the ride and the multi-coloured giant squid choosing a Snickers ice cream.

The following night, Bernard decided to give it a go and took the orders off all his colleagues. He was about to sit on the small frail porpoise when Geoff grabbed him back.

"Don't sit on that ancient thing" snapped Geoff.
"What?" asked Bernard.
"He's right" said Jim. "That creature is over 250 years old and very weak, if we were to kill it by riding it, that would ruin the little scheme we have going here. I say we never use this creature, the others are all strong enough anyway."
So Bernard rode across on the walrus and everyone was happy.

Several months later, after a set of extraordinary circumstances, David Attenborough was sitting in the offices of the aquarium directors. The directors apologised for disturbing his busy schedule and explained that they had discovered something amazing and he was the only man on earth that might be able to explain the event.

They explained at how concerned they had become that the level of outgoing snacks had risen sharply and yet the financial takings from the machines had dropped significantly. They had also noticed that the animals in the central tank had become increasingly tired and their appetites had dropped.

They had not connected the two at all at first. However, when they reviewed the footage of the security cameras, they found that nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be happening to any of the machines. Then one of the directors suddenly noticed that during the night something funny seemed to happen near the machine by the central tank. Although nothing seemed to happen to the machine itself, there were signs of large ripples in the water nearby just in view at the corner of the screen. A quick check of that stock record showed that this was the machine that had lost the most stock out of them all.

"And this is why we have called you in Mr. Attenborough, the only explanation we have is that the animals in the central tank are actually stealing snacks from the rear of the snacks machine. We even found that they have hidden the rubbish in the bottom of their tank."

David Attenborough agreed that it was all very exciting and that he would love to help out in any way he could. The directors said they were planning to open up 24 hours so that people could visit at night and watch the amazing creatures perform their daring raids.

Mr. Attenborough wasn't so sure. Too much human attention straight away could frighten the animals and make them stop their nightly snack swims. He suggested that the best idea would be to set up a hidden BBC film crew to film the animals at work. It could be broadcast live across the world and so give the directors the publicity they sought. if the animals slowly got comfortable witha human presence then night opening could follow later.

The directors thought this was brilliant. They also decided not to tell the security guards as the idiots would probably get a bit camera hungry and try and hog the limelight. It was thought best to just to leave the guards to wander round as normal, oblivious to the global spotlight suddenly focused on the central tank.

And so it was that on the fateful night that over a billion people worldwide tuned in to stare at the grainy night vision camera shots as the world waited to witness the moment the animals would display their dazzling intelligence tricks in order to find food.

The directors all sat round a TV with the champagne nearby, all ready to toast the 8th wonder of the world right here in their aquarium in Plymouth.

Words like shock, disgust, and outrage don't nearly go far enough in describing what the directors felt when they witnessed the hulking fat form of Bernard slump himself onto the rarest dolphin in existence and proceed to waggle the creature across the water before performing a blatant act of vandalism mixed with insider company theft.

David Attenborough was deeply disappointed and annoyed at someone of his age and standing being made to hide in the cold darkness for nothing. The world watching at home found the whole thing to be very funny, but the amusement would only last for one night and it certainly wasn't going to pull the crowds in.

The very next morning, all five guards were summoned to hear of their instant dismissal and to explain/plead why the company shouldn't have them all locked up on criminal charges.

The guards selected Jim as their spokesman, as he was the most clever, and besides which, he'd got them all into this mess in the first place. The directors took several minutes to calm themselves down before oen of them spoke.

"How? just How? how... How could you?" he finally exploded.
"We're all very sorry. Really, we are." Jim hesitantly replied.
"Sorry? you humiliate this company in front of the entire world and you say you're sorry!"
"Yes. We cannot say how sorry we are."
"We hired you to keep the place nice and you just littered it!"
"We're sorry about that."
"So we take away your messy snacks and you go behind our backs..."
"We're sorry about that as well."
"...And, without a care, you steal from this company..."
"And we're very sorry about that."
"And you selfishly drop your grubby litter into the main tank of the aquarium..."
"Ah, yes, we're sorry about that, too."
"...And you intentionally put the animals at risk. Yes! You deliberately gambled the well being of all five of our rarest specimens, all for your own greed. We could have lost all five of our prize collection through your own very stupid and very deliberate actions!"
"Actually sir, that isn't quite true..."
"What?"
"We didn't do it on porpoise."

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38649
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Yes.

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26628
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Yes.

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47291
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 am

PORPOISE

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-RJeqyh-vI

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

I waited until we were alone in the church before approaching him.
"Father?" I said, causing him to turn and look at me.
"I'm sure you won't remember me Father, but 20 years ago I was one of the altar boys you brutally abused."
I could see immediate panic and shame in his eyes as he struggled to find words, "I.. I don't know.."
"Save it Father," I said unbuckling my trousers, "It's payback time."
"Please.. No.." He pleaded.
"On your knees Father," I commanded, "or I go to the authorities and you'll be ruined."
As he slowly sunk to the floor in resignation, I felt a satisfied grin forming on my face.

I'd never met the old cunt before, but I've found it's an almost sure fire way of getting a free blowjob.

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:05 pm

That's a good'un.

She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6419
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 am

All that for a bloody porpoise pun

G'eugh bah humbug.

There's an old Dundonian joke
"Is it a doughnut or a meringue?"
"No, you're right enough - it's a doughnut"

Hee hee it's funny because it doesn't work in text

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15068
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Reminds me of this.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71845
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:17 am

Why is there so little Puerto Rican literature?
Because spray paint wasn't invented until 1946.

Why is a black man's eyes always so red after sex?
Because of the mace.

An apple and a nigger are dropped from a tree at the same time. Which hits the ground first?
The apple. The rope stops the nigger.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am

God bless racist jokes.

She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6419
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:16 pm

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:48 am

Fuck he'd be awesome to see live!
He keep you smiling the whole way through.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:09 pm

I love the fucking disgusting coughing and spluttering he does if people are enjoying his jokes too much

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: