In a big pile of paedophiles shit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a big pile of paedophiles shit.

Post by NightSwimming on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:25 am

I’ve got no fucking idea what to do next...

On Monday my brother took me to the snow as a 21st gift. I had worked on this mountain for two snow seasons previously and half the reason for going up there was to catch up with old friends. The first night went fine. The next night however, two of my brothers friends met him and stayed in our hotel room. I went to bed at about midnight. At 3am, my brother comes back, drunk as all hell. He and his mates just start trashing the hotel room. Broken ceiling tiles, spit everywhere, smashed side table, light ripped from the roof, bunk bed rails broken off, beer thrown everywhere – not mention one threw up on the carpeted stairs on the way to our floor, one took a SHIT in the cleaners washing machine and my brother pissed in their dryer. I had no fucking clue what to do and I was drunk, so I laughed, chain smoked so I could be outside away from them and simply freaked out. The next morning we cleaned up the best we could, paid and left.

My brother just got this email from the manager of the hotel:
Spoiler:

And my old boss sent me this:
Spoiler:

Now I can’t go back to the mountain where I was planning to work at least two more seasons. I already have an anxiety disorder and now I’m just stroking out!

TL;DR: My brother has caused me to be banned from the mountain that I planned to spend the next two years on.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First thing we gotta do is get rid of all these shamrocks.
Nothing scares gay folk and black people like Irish crap.
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Leprechaun Gold : 4601
Pineapple Power : 415
Alignment : Aged 30. Non Smoker. Liar.

Back to top Go down

Re: In a big pile of paedophiles shit.

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 am

If you're spending the next two years there then I'd take up your old boss' offer on helping to clear your name. You could also try explaining to the manager of the hotel that you weren't involved.

Best you can do is tell them the truth. Is your brother going up there with you?
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63803
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:20 am

Well since you've got a boss who works there it will really help your cause in clearing your name.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47348
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 am

I sent my boss an email explaining that I wasn't there when it happened. I coudn't tell her I was and I didn't stop it. I did try, but I had no chance against three 23 yr old drunk dudes. But rumours spread fast on the hill, so I know that even if I get her to believe what happened, there's no chance that she'll be able to convince everyone. Especially the manager of the hotel. And if the manager has good friends on the mountain then I can guarantee that I won't get a job working for them. I think I'm fucked.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:49 am

Ah man that sucks arse. Has your brother apologised at all?

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47348
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:05 am

Not really. He just keeps saying that it'll blow over and they'll forget. I was really surprised that he had even thought of taking me up there. It surely is a 21st present I'll never forget! I'll get him back. I found out he had chlamydia once. I'll make sure I accidentally let it slip out in conversation at family Christmas
TAKEI!

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:52 am

I've been trying to think of any useful advice to give you, but I can't, unfortunately. My life experience is limited.

However, I will say this, put your brother through the mincer. Like, right through.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71902
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Fuck me that's way beyond shenanigans that's even way into escapades territory...

I would call your boss if possible, best to speak over the phone, make it clear how frustrated you are with the situation and that you are absolutely mortified your brother would do something so humiliating to anyone. Tell him how distraught this has made you.

It's all up to him really but that's pretty much all you can do. That and leave HIV needles in your brother's meals.

Also: SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME USED TAKEI! YEAH BABY! IT WASN'T ALL FOR NOTHING!

TAKEI!

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26685
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:10 pm

If I was in your situation, I'd explain to my brother how much he ruined things for me with his drunken debacle, and ask him to go see the head honcho of the mountain with me.

I'd phone the boss and ask her if she could set up a meeting to clear up some misunderstandings, I'd have my brother tell him that is was him and his friends, not me that trashed that room, and it's unfair that I have to lose this job because of his mistakes.

Hopefully they'll see reason and unblacklist you while giving your brother an earful of shit for his retarded actions.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14555
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Jesus christ that sucks huuuuge donkey dicks dude. Call up your boss, try and explain everything. If that doesn't fly make your brother do it.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38706
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:04 am

I'll have to wait until my old boss replies to the email I sent her. If she asks for their names specifically I'll just give them to her. I didn't want to at first, but now I don't give a fuck. I lost hours of sleep over it last night because I'm not the kind of person to do something like this. My brother still hasn't apologised or done anything to help, so I couldn't care less of he's still blacklisted.

Never in my life have I experienced something like this. Sure, you've heard of people getting banned from a pub or store, but a whole fucking town?! God damnit.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:03 am

hav e you tried quackers crisps they;re really good

you should try them they;kk fix your problem

ggggggggggg
Kay-Ron, Destroyer of Worlds

Leprechaun Gold : 29243
Pineapple Power : 21476

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am

Why don't you also call Jen Coombes to explain that your friends did it without your involvement?

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 15026
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 am

I mentioned that I had an anxiety disorder. I'm too afraid to call my old boss, let alone the woman who had to deal with it all. It's a bit too much for me to handle.
:Chef:

My brother said he was going to contact her and tell her it wasn't me. When that will actually happen, I have no idea.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:32 am

I can call her! I'll be your exotic Swedish lawyer.

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 15026
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:47 am

@Nighty: I know how you feel about the phone calling, very anxious stuff. When I have to ring someone I know who's pissed off at me my skin crawls.

Still, from what you've said, I wouldn't trust your brother not to give a very bad impression in his phone call. The best idea might be to preempt him, call first and then have his phone call confirm what you said.

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 am

Hubilub wrote:I can call her! I'll be your exotic Swedish lawyer.

You're hired. Your name is now Johannes Viktor Hubilub. I'll pay you in car wash tokens and acorns.

Well my brother is on the other side of Australia at the moment for work, so I can't keep track of his and my phone calls. So I don't think that plan will work. I'm not sure if both of us taking up her time with a phone call will be the best. I have no idea. I'm so exhausted with it all that I can't make a decision. I hate indecisiveness too!

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Do you mind if I ask whatever happened with this?

Did it get resolved in the end?

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:26 am

I imagine the sex she's currently having has taken her mind off things.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 am

Never got resolved. Apparently my brother called numerous times and sent a bunch of emails and the woman never replied. Although I can't trust my brother at all now, so I automatically didn't believe him.

I have one person who I can get a job through. We worked our first season together and became best friends. She stayed on the mountain and I left. She's in pretty good with her new boss to the point that she could get me a job.

I think it's been long enough that it's all blown over. Although I think if I sent a resume saying my name & that I've had 2 years experience on the mountain they're going to figure it out pretty fucking fast.

This happened at the end of July, 2012. I still don't have any trust or respect for my brother. I love him and all, but I don't give a fuck what he's doing etc. He's building a house at the moment and I haven't held back in telling him that the bedrooms are too small, it's dysfunctional for more than 2 people to live in etc. It's just my petty way of releasing my anger upon him.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:32 am

Seems a bit soon.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 am

@Furburt: Ahh yes. I never got that. I have sex and I still worry about pointless shit! If anything, sex makes me more stressed but I just care less, if that makes any sense. Regardless...

KNOT FUCKEN FAIR!

@NightSwimmin: Ahh shame. But when he fucked you over that much, it's not exactly going to be peaches and cream, I suppose. Personally, I wouldn't want to work there. If they do ask you about it, too much time has passed for you to prove your innocent and if you try, people may well assume that the only reason you are speaking to them at all is because you want a job from them. It's hard to say though, seeing as I don't know the community round that area.

Yeah after what your brother did, feel free to wind him up. Honestly, fuck that guy. Not that I want to ruin your friendship or anything, but damn if he gonna be a selfish, dishonest fuckwipe then I see no reason you should show him any courtesy. Man I'm glad my siblings are just fucking annoying rather than destructive.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:42 am

To sum up my brother and give you guys an idea of how and why he was able to do this...
He was the popular ladies man in highschool. He was like a jock, minus the sports. He could/can only wear the highest brand clothing. He doesn't smoke or take drugs (he has 'experimented'), but drinks constantly. He is a tradesman. Google search Tradies and you'll see exactly what I mean.
He's everything I've never been and never want to be. But he's my brother, so I have no choice but to know him. I have no desire to kill the relationship. He'll have kids & I want to know them. So I'll hang in there until he really fucks up.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:44 am

Similar enough with my older half-brother. He treats me and my mum like shit most of the time but I get along very well with his kids. If there wasn't that, I would have stopped speaking to him long ago.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 am

Again sorry for any offence caused here but is this the one who does crack? This isn't me being offensive, I just have poor knowledge of your family tree!

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:46 am

Heroin actually! Nah, he's the other one. Don't worry, detailed knowledge of my lineage is no longer a requirement for moderators of this site.

The one I'm talking about is my elder of the two. He's basically a big lad, he works on building sites, drinks hard, has a north London accent and all the like. He's a lot smarter than he wants to let on but he keeps it all hidden, probably because he resents my dad.

He tries to do that kind of brotherly tormenting thing that older brothers are supposed to do, but it doesn't really work because I've never lived with him. It only works between brothers when they know each other their whole lives and can tell what their sibling is thinking. In this context it just comes off more as abuse.

I don't really talk to him much that more. He was horrible to everyone the last time he was down so he probably won't be down for some time. Also, he has this habit of telling his partner wildly untrue things about our family, such as me having an eating disorder or my dad being a paedophile.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 am

Furburt wrote:Also, he has this habit of telling his partner wildly untrue things about our family, such as me having an eating disorder or my dad being a paedophile.

My father was adopted and two years later they adopted a girl. He and his sister got along fine as kids do, but when they hit teen-hood, everything fell to shit. She told all of her friends she was an only child and if they came over, she and their mother would take down all the photos of Dad so the story held truth.
Lying about family is an injustice in my opinion. Obviously it depends how far the lie stretches, but that's fucking awful of your brother. He's lying about your mental states, so his partner has no choice but to believe him and her thoughts on you and your father are obviously going to be shitful. What an absolute prick.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am

*Feels good to have a bitch*

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:15 am

Urgh. That's naaaaaasty. And quite depressing. And indeed an injustice.

His girlfriend's a bitch too so I don't really care what she thinks, but the whole thing with my dad is just horrible.
His mother left my dad, not the other way around, and took him from his nice Irish home off to London to live with crack dealing Nigerian gangsters (one of my brothers first memories is being taught how to disassemble a Sig-Sauer pistol, and then having said pistol fired above his head, to 'toughen the boy up' so I don't blame him for being fucked up).

But he still completely holds my dad accountable for it and does his absolute best to make him feel bad about it at any opportunity, despite my dad being nothing but accommodating his whole life. The paedophile thing stems from my father taking one picture of my brother in the bath when he was about a year old. You know, like parents do.

And both my older brothers treat my mother like shit. Despite the fact she's been with my dad for 27 years and my dad's relationships with both their mothers lasted less than a year (When he was 17 and 20 respectively), they still see her as some horrible usurper, when in fact she's probably nicer to them than their own mothers are.

In fact, the eldest brother who I was referring to above's mother infuriated my mother to such a degree at a dinner party that my mother, usually the picture of calmness, had to be torn off her by my father, with some difficulty, to stop her throttling her to death. And I really don't blame her.

Sorry Ness, kind of hijacked your thread there! Families, eh? You could go on forever.

Last edited by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 am

@Ness: That is incredibly FUCKED UP.

@Furburt: What the fuck? How does that even happen? On the one hand, he could have turned out a lot worse and I suppose he deserves some respect for being where he is now. On the other hand, no matter how hard you try you can't really separate yourself from what has happened and imagine he is still fucked up from that, thus making him not the kind of guy you want to hang around with.

Well you all have fucking exciting family lives! My dad worked in a factory and once shot a crow and felt really bad. My mother used to live in a convent and caught some girls "lezzing off", they were never heard from again. Oh and she fell from the third floor of a house and landed on her head at a young age. Apparently, she was only a bit concussed thanks to a washing line.

Actually did I tell you about my brother? Got recruited into SAS from the Royal Marines and he gets up to all times of mad shit. Not to mention, he has had six wives and is now a gay man. He used to date Graham Norton and has 8 kids. One of which has fled to Pakistan to join the Taliban after a nasty arguement. Also he flies a plane to work and lives in Castle GreySkull.

That is as exciting as we get.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 am

Sounds like a lovely fellow.

I think my family are just good storytellers, any amount of mad shit happens to anyone, but not everyone puts a narrative to it.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:56 am

Wiggles, who the fuck is your brother? I can't even think of something witty or abusive to say. Who? Wah?! Graham Norton? Six wives?! Duuurhhhaaattttuuuurrr

Furb, I have a family of story-tellers (compulsive exaggerators) from the Italian side. I know your feels.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 am

I lied to sound cool. He's just your average ginger-afro'd med student.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

@Nightswimming: Must be a catholic thing.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am

I swear to God (lawl) it is, Furb. Long running Catholic families have an inbuilt stubbornness and it makes them all fucking retarded.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top