BEST MOVIE OR BESTEST MOVIE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEST MOVIE OR BESTEST MOVIE

Post by Xandy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm

From directors Quentin Tarantino and Michael Bay comes a intense, action-packed romantic dramatic thrill-ride. See passions bloom and ships explode in their new movie Tyrannosaurus Sex.

As the world celebrates his breakthrough in genetics, Noble Peace Prize winning scientist Max Smart (Bruce Campbell) prepares to bring back to life the world's first dinosaur. However the experiment goes haywire, and the T-Rex brought back to life (voiced by Peter Cullen) becomes sentient, 100-feet tall and extremely horny. After destroying the military research base it is being held in, it escapes and takes Max's wife Jennifer (Natalie Portman) to be his sex slave. Having creating this monster in the first place, Max Smart heads out to destroy it. At his side is the wisecracking Jon Wi Long (Steven Seagal), a Chinese monk trained in the arts of Ju-Jitsu and his sworn butler. To take down the mutated dinosaur he also seeks the assistance of military leaders Colonel Black Shadow (Samuel L. Jackson) and Major Pain (Clint Eastwood). However, rogue agent of the Spetsnaz (Nicholas Cage) along with his two sensei (played by Alan Rickman and James Earl Jones) seek to control the freak dinosaur and use it to conquer the free world.

Produced by Peter Jackson with a script by George Lucas and a soundtrack by the Wu-Tang Clan, Tyrannosaurus Sex is guaranteed to deliver thrills, chills, fierce fights, rockin' romances and a shocking ending nobody will see coming! Will Max save the woman of his life from being boned by a dinosaur, or bite the dust before he can?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wu-Tang is for the children!
Xandy
Halfblood Prince of Persia

Leprechaun Gold : 24775
Pineapple Power : 1164
Alignment : Chaotic Faggy

Back to top Go down

Re: BEST MOVIE OR BESTEST MOVIE

Post by Furburt on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

As long as the ending is 20 straight minutes of Steven Seagal being fucked to death by T. Sex, while Bruce Campbell is too convulsed with laughter to help him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 72017
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 pm

OMG CANT WAIT FOR DIS TO CUM OUT!!!!

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26800
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Zhahndii wrote:[i]From directors Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer comes a hilarious, joke-packed romzomcomdom thrill-ride. See hilarity ensure and references made in their new movie Genre Movie.

Produced by someone with a script personally defecated by Friedberg himself and a soundtrack by The Big Pink, Genre Movie is guaranteed to deliver laughs, loughs, liguhs, leughs and a plot!

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15240
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Warrior on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:18 pm

You had me at Nic Cage.

Rose's are red, violets are blue.
I must eat yoghurt off of you.
Desert Warrior
Up-and-coming dealer

Leprechaun Gold : 2673
Pineapple Power : 2
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

Is it good enough to play on SBS? (any foreign language rape scenes?)

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38821
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top