In need of a technical expert or seasoned buyer to help me with a slight little problem that besieges by poor little Laptop.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of a technical expert or seasoned buyer to help me with a slight little problem that besieges by poor little Laptop.

Post by LordCuthberton on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm

My laptop is more or less out of memory space. I'm a hoarder so I can't really delete anything.

I'm looking to buy an external hard drive to both protect and store my incumbent data when not in use.

Seasoned techies of the emerald isle and this site, which externals IF ANY do you recommend for me?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
He that climbs the highest has the greatest fall.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton
"Aha, I am also an assassin"

Leprechaun Gold : -2147472372
Pineapple Power : 1990

https://www.facebook.com/100PercentWinner

Back to top Go down

Re: In need of a technical expert or seasoned buyer to help me with a slight little problem that besieges by poor little Laptop.

Post by reg42 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Now is probably the worst possible time to get a hdd. They're all like 5 times more expensive.

Seagate has never failed me though.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 36096
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top