Sticking your dick in kids

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sticking your dick in kids

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Also you can't say Homosexuality is "natural" I know animals fuck other animals of the same gender but at the end of the day those animals don't fuck only their own gender. It is natural to pro-create and pass on your genes.

Not saying there is anything wrong with homosexuality but it isn't natural.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47347
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:54 pm

The deciding factor on whether or not it is natural would not lie in what other animals do but if homosexuality was brought on by social factors or hormones in the womb due to ingestion of chemicals by the mother that she would not consume were it not for our industrialised civilisation (or indeed, the same chemicals ingested by the child at a young age), or if it was brought on by genetics.
And by genetics, I don't mean genetics in a purely hereditary sense. Shit can go wrong in the genetic code & the brain is a very delicate, complex machine. The mutation doesn't even have to occur in the child, it could again involve hormones the mother shouldn't have produced going to the foetus.

This is all entirely speculative with no evidence at all though, & I actually think it's due to social factors above anything else.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63802
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Our current world has gone beyond natural.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Yeah, that's why I'm saying if it's chemicals the mother or child ingests or social factors then it's not natural, if it's due to genetic mistakes in the mother or child not brought on by outside chemical factors then it's natural.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Pararaptor wrote:Yeah, that's why I'm saying if it's chemicals the mother or child ingests or social factors then it's not natural, if it's due to genetic mistakes in the mother or child not brought on by outside chemical factors then it's natural.
Yeah. Still they might find out the cause in our lifetimes. I mean they're on the way to discovering the cause of the universe.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:Yeah, that's why I'm saying if it's chemicals the mother or child ingests or social factors then it's not natural, if it's due to genetic mistakes in the mother or child not brought on by outside chemical factors then it's natural.
Yeah. Still they might find out the cause in our lifetimes. I mean they're on the way to discovering the cause of the universe.

Have we got a problem here pal?

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26684
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:

The god killer. Biggest machine man ever built kills god.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:

YOU FOOLS! IT WILL DEEESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Furburt wrote:
Hubilub wrote:

Pedophilia is in every sense of the word a disorder. Being attracted to a child is both morally and biologically wrong. There's nothing in the way we are born or raised that causes us to be pedophiles. Something in the brain of a pedophile is wrong, simple as that

I disagree with this bit. You hear all the time about paedophiles whose dad touched them as a child, and so on. Unless it's very strongly genetic, that sounds like childhood trauma influencing it.
Well, now we're entering the discussion on where you draw the line for whether or not a child's upbringing is natural or not. In general, and rightly so, it involves one of the four attachments in social developmental psychology. Commonly, the line is drawn at disorganized attachment, the aforementioned situation where an infant grows up with possible gender role confusion, and which has its roots in abusive tendencies from family members during infancy. Many would argue that an abusive household is an unnatural environment for an infant to live, however I am of the opinion that to a certain extent, an abusive household in modern day society can be considered common enough to be a natural environment.

An environment where a child is abused and sexually molested/harassed to the point where the child itself develops pedophilic or in any other way abnormal sexual tendencies is not a natural environment.

Most abnormal psychological behavior can be traced back to childhood trauma and the like, but that does not make them natural. One wouldn't compare schizophrenia to homosexuality, and schizophrenia is at least to some extent hereditary. Pedophilia, which is still a subject of debate on whether or not it can be hereditary, has even less reason to be compared to homosexuality.

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 15025
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 pm

PayJ567 wrote:Also you can't say Homosexuality is "natural" I know animals fuck other animals of the same gender but at the end of the day those animals don't fuck only their own gender. It is natural to pro-create and pass on your genes.

Not saying there is anything wrong with homosexuality but it isn't natural.
Why shouldn't it be natural by our standards? Indeed, through comparisons with the animal kingdom homosexuality is unnatural, but as I mentioned, our society grows more androgynous with every year. Procreation isn't even needed in order to conceive anymore, and scientists are theorizing that in the future, gender roles might entirely disappear. As such, homosexuality can just as much be considered an evolution of humanity as it can be considered unnatural.

Hubilub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Pararaptor wrote:

This is all entirely speculative with no evidence at all though, & I actually think it's due to social factors above anything else.
While I am of the definite opinion that some biological factors must be involved in order for an individual to be homosexual, I agree that socialization plays a very big part in helping this person come to terms with homosexuality, or even just help him choose what option he prefers between homosexuality and heterosexuality.

I believe that, similar to the development of gender roles, biological and social factors play an equal part.

Hubilub

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm

@Hub: You can't sound smart in anyway at all with an avatar like that. Here try this.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:

I've always wondered if black holes come from civilisations building machines like that.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:

I've always wondered if black holes come from civilisations building machines like that.

Sounds like what radical christians tells their kids.

Little kid: "Are their aliens, mommy?
Momma Christian: "No, because science killed them all and it'll get you too unless you pray forty times a day!"
Little kid: "What about Stitch?"
Momma Christian: What the fuck

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:

Momma Christian: "No, because science killed them all and it'll get you too unless you pray forty times a day!"
Momma Christian:
Just a pointless fact you know that picture in the sistine chapel you posted there.

The whole image of god is actually a brain. Fuck renaissance artists where brilliant.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:

Momma Christian:
Just a pointless fact you know that picture in the sistine chapel you posted there.

The whole image of god is actually a brain. Fuck renaissance artists where brilliant.

Swear I saw that in a TV show but I cannot remember what it was for the life of me. Something about science vs. religion no doubt...

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 am

Damn you Wiggles, I changed my avatar and now nobody loves me!

Hubilub

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 am

Pararaptor wrote:The deciding factor on whether or not it is natural would not lie in what other animals do but if homosexuality was brought on by social factors or hormones in the womb due to ingestion of chemicals by the mother that she would not consume were it not for our industrialised civilisation (or indeed, the same chemicals ingested by the child at a young age), or if it was brought on by genetics.
And by genetics, I don't mean genetics in a purely hereditary sense. Shit can go wrong in the genetic code & the brain is a very delicate, complex machine. The mutation doesn't even have to occur in the child, it could again involve hormones the mother shouldn't have produced going to the foetus.

Very good points, and I concur. Also as a side note to back up what you're saying about in utero connections - a study took two groups of pregnant women. Half were made to eat a piece of aniseed daily, the other not. When the children were born they were placed in a rocker with two rods attached. One rod had nothing on it the other aniseed. The babies who were 'fed' aniseed always turned towards that rod, the other babies didn't react.

Hubilub wrote:
While I am of the definite opinion that some biological factors must be involved in order for an individual to be homosexual, I agree that socialization plays a very big part in helping this person come to terms with homosexuality, or even just help him choose what option he prefers between homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Choose?
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Leprechaun Gold : 4600
Pineapple Power : 415
Alignment : Aged 30. Non Smoker. Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Woops, sorry, that was a terrible phrasing on my part. What I meant was that socialization can help someone with ambiguous sexual attraction to get a clearer view on what he is and isn't attracted to. Someone who is confused about their sexuality isn't necessarily gay, just undergoing a lot of social pressure. In these cases I believe socialization can help this person determine what sexuality feels the most comfortable for him.

Now it should be noted that some people believe that when someone who is confused about their sexuality finally derives at the conclusion that he or she is gay, this person was homosexual all along, and so there does not have to be a difference between the two. I simply brought up the possibility.

Although I phrased it like a retard. I NEED MY BUBBLES AVATAR BACK

Hubilub

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Name and shaming is an awful idea if they're still out in the public. I'm fine with their identity's being released if they are going to be imprisoned for an extended period. After their long stay they get a forced change of identity and location along with supervisors to check up on them as further punishment. However, if they're in the slammer for 5 years or so their identity's should not be revealed at all.

The only reason vigilantes don't really exist is because they're usually one person against a load of thugs in the middle of night. Nobody is Batman and can fight multiple targets.

A wannabe vigilante see's kiddie fiddlers named and shamed nothing will stop him (And it will be a him) tracking the guy down and making a example out of him. An older man (and likely unfit) versus some armed yuppie would be an incredibly one sided fight. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's house gets arsoned while he gets beaten into a bloody pulp.

So yeah, if naming and shaming is the way to go why don't we bring back public execution? For the same reason, because it's a monumentally stupid idea.

He that climbs the highest has the greatest fall.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton
"Aha, I am also an assassin"

Leprechaun Gold : -2147472434
Pineapple Power : 1990

https://www.facebook.com/100PercentWinner

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's house gets arsoned while he gets beaten into a bloody pulp.

Then u got a nightmare on elm street situation and who wants that.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Jobless child actors.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Thats a damn lie.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:37 pm

You can't handle the truth.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 pm

The internet is better when one is on it while working.Gunna get used to it cause I'm grinding all week.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Lol.

She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6475
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Brilliant.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:15 am

Bonobos

One of our closest relatives in the ape family-thingy

They have lots of gay sex.

STUPID amounts of gay sex. And 'penis fencing'

To be fair, they have basically every kind of sex. All of them.

WHY, MONKEYS, WHY?

Also, DAMN the word 'Monkey' in its plural form - it declines IRREGULARLY!

MFW

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15124
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 pm

GrinningManiac wrote:

Also, DAMN the word 'Monkey' in its plural form - it declines IRREGULARLY!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? Explain Sir. Maniac.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38705
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am

Oh, you've got the fucking thing on SCROLL now Milky?!

Also, plural of monkey is monkeys. Regularity would have intended it be spelled monkies.

First thing we gotta do is get rid of all these shamrocks.
Nothing scares gay folk and black people like Irish crap.
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:24 am

While we're on the subject of sexualities...

I accept homosexuals/lesbians/bi sexuals as normal, yet for the life of me can't bring myself to see transgenders as normal, it just creeps me out and I have a hard time believing that someone can feel that they are a man/woman when they're clearly not.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14554
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 am

@Kharloth: From what I understand, it's their neurology. They might have the body of a wo/man, but their brains are that of the opposite sex. So when they say they feel trapped in the wrong body, that's exactly what's happening.

So yeah, that's my two cents on that issue. I could be completely wrong, but that's what I've heard.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6344
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:30 am

I think you're spot on Alk. I was trying to think of an example to relate it to. Something to do with transplants. But because the transplanted organ/limb etc actually isn't apart of the original body, I couldn't find the words to make it a point.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 am

I just found out they're making g-strings for girls around the ages of 7-11 with slogans like "Eat Me" on the front. Whatttttttt

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 am

Shit like that's always disgusted me.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14554
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 am

I think it goes without saying I'm all for transsexuals doing what they need to do & blah blah blah, but Goddamn I saw the dumbest thing ever written by a woman who wasn't even transsexual, just an overzealous sympathiser.

"If you don't want to have sex with a transsexual, you're transphobic & a bigot."
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 am

Jesus Christ. You can accept and understand someone's sexuality without feeling comfortable sleeping with them. A woman might have a lot of gay friends, doesn't mean she feels comfortable going down on another female...

That woman is a dickhead.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 am

I understand that part, but what about Drag Queens?!

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

They all love Eddie Izzard?

Hubilub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top