STAND ASIDE STEPHANIE MEYER, MAKE WAY FOR GLORIA TESCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STAND ASIDE STEPHANIE MEYER, MAKE WAY FOR GLORIA TESCH

Post by Xandy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:29 am

It was a difficult situation but the men in the camp stood closely together as one strong force and were ready to fight for their freedom and for their commanders Joey, Maya and Captain Goran.
'It is wonderful to see when the people in this camp believe in their leaders and commanders but it is more wonderful when the leaders believe in their people,' said Joey and continued, 'maybe the time will come or has already come that we as leaders of this camp will pay a price to carry out our calling!'

'Bravo, Bravo, Bravissimo…' interrupted Gertrude, 'most people think that we are the bad ones but basically we bring peace to the world. My two friends and I have agreed to make you an offer which you cannot reject.'

“And what is this diabolical offer?' asked Maya standing between Joey and General Goran.

'This is not a diabolic offer. It is an honest offer because we are ready, willing, able and we have also agreed that we will let your men go free. They are all free to go home and they can take all their belongings and possessions with them and go back to their families.'

'You will let them go home?' Goran asked.

'Yes, they can go home… all of them. They do not have to fight our army of over ten thousand men which has your camp surrounded.' The army of ten thousand also cheered when they heard that they had not to fight.

'Under one condition, of course, will we let them go free… The condition is that Maya and Joey give their lives freely as human sacrifices in honor of our lord Abbadon the son of the great Apollyon.'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wu-Tang is for the children!
Xandy
Halfblood Prince of Persia

Leprechaun Gold : 24574
Pineapple Power : 1164
Alignment : Chaotic Faggy

Back to top Go down

Re: STAND ASIDE STEPHANIE MEYER, MAKE WAY FOR GLORIA TESCH

Post by Furburt on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:52 am

I want to believe it's a trollfic, but I have a hateful feeling I'm wrong. What is this?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71816
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:01 am

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Maradonia_Saga

I find it disturbing that her writing style is just like the one I use for my trollfic, only with better spelling and actual attempts at being serious.

Xandy

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:11 pm

I hate writing like this because I feel really bad for not liking it - they've obviously tried hard to write well but it just ... isn't. It's such a shame.

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15039
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Don't feel bad, apparently she's absolutely horrible to anyone everyway.

From what I can gather, she's a spoilt teenager whose parents think she's brilliant and publish her stuff.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71816
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 am

"Maradonia Saga and the Battle for the Key"
Jesus H. Christ. You'd think SOMEONE would atleast help her out with her choice of titles.

Her covers look like something a group of 14 year old boys in a garage band created on paint as a first draft gig poster.

First thing we gotta do is get rid of all these shamrocks.
Nothing scares gay folk and black people like Irish crap.
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Leprechaun Gold : 4515
Pineapple Power : 415
Alignment : Aged 30. Non Smoker. Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:13 am

Oh yeah, that's pretty fucking horrible. It looks a lot like the "novel" I tried to write when I was 11.

On a different note; what are good fantasy novels for me to read? I'm talking "wizards and dragons" fantasy here.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 35949
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

The Hobbit.

I also hear the Dragonlance (based of D&D) and Malazan novels are good.

Xandy

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Thanks, I'll give them a looksie.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 35949
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 am

Shadows of war had touched the seven sovereign kingdoms of the World between the Worlds. Apollyon, king over the Evil Empire and ruler of the Underworld, in towering rage of fury and agonizing pain over the sudden disappearance of his son Abbadon, the Crown Prince of the Empire, introduces his new weapon, the Rawken army, to attack the kingdom of Tyronia because Plouton, his younger son, showed him evidence that King Joey of Tyronia had killed Abbadon with the supernatural weapon, Defender, the Key to the Underworld.

Okay, my previous comment bedamned. I don't claim to be a good writer, I don't claim that my ideas are original or well-thought-out or clever or insightful or even that they make sense. But I do know how to phrase a bloody sentence. You do not do this. You do not try and say everything at once. Full stops do not end sentences, they DEFINE them. They frame a packet of information - they separate the various flavours of your prose and allow you to dissect, construct and detail specific things at specific points for specific effects.

TO HELL WITH YOU, WOMAN, YOU AND YOUR DAMNABLE SENSE OF FLOW. MY SENSE OF FLOW IS ALL I HAVE - HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED?

I bite my thumb at thee.

Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:41 am

Don't get me wrong, I think it's amazing that someone so young wrote something with such scope, but it's still quite bad and I don't understand why she's been published.

If I saw this because a cousin or a neighbour or my sister wrote it I would be staggered by what they'd done. But in a book that I paid for? This is garbage.

- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:01 am

Actually a very interesting video about publishing and promoting with or without the criticism of CrappyMcI'veStoppedCaring

- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 am

I thought it was good

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38620
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Of course.

Xandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top