Marter's Reviews

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marter's Reviews

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:36 pm

The last time I payed for a console game was buying the original Mass Effect off of a friend for 20 AMERICAN DOLLARS probably around two years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 am

I'm hoping to get bulletstorm today Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38761
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 am

Stupid people de-raling my thread... *grumble grumble*

Daybreakers
There is only one major problem that I can see in Daybreakers, and thankfully, it only arises a couple of times throughout the film. Some of the special effects are really poorly done; the only way I can realistically describe the CGI when a vampire is burned by the sun is with the word "laughable". Like I said, these types of moments only appear every now and then, not really getting in the way of the good parts of the film. And trust me, there are a lot of good parts that you will bear witness to.

Taking place in 2019, only 5% of the human race is still remaining on Earth. The rest have been turned into vampires. These vampires require human blood to live a normal life, but since the human population has decreased significantly over the years, they now have to be hunted and farmed. Some scientists are trying to create artificial blood, but are not succeeding. With only that 5% remaining, the prediction is that all the blood will be gone within one month.

In Daybreakers, when a vampire goes without blood for long enough, it will start to mutate into an animalistic creature. The brain goes first, with memory, emotions and logic deteriorating. Then the body begins to morph into a more traditional bat-like creature. Things have started to get dire on Earth, so isn't it great that we jump into this dystopia at this point?

We meet Edward Dalton (Ethan Hawke), a man who is sympathetic towards the humans. He drinks animal blood instead of human, and even refuses a drink of "100% Pure" human blood for his 35th birthday...which he's celebrating for the 10th time. He's the perfect target for a group of human stragglers to capture and recruit in an attempt to cure vampirism once and for all. This group is led by two people, a human female named Audrey (Claudia Karvan), and a human-turned-vampire-cured-human named Elvis (Willem Dafoe).

The major corporation that Edward works for doesn't like the fact that he is switching sides though, and decides that impeding his progress to find a cure would be a good thing. Why? I don't know, I guess there needs to be some sort of villain. Otherwise, Edward would get to administer the cure, vampires would go back to being human, and the movie would end. And that would be a shame, because we would miss out on a large amount of fun.

To be honest, that's what Daybreakers really is, a fun movie. It has brains, yes, but it is also, in a sense, a B-movie. Blood flies everywhere during the action scenes, certain characters are hilariously over the top, and the film just feels fun. Oh yeah, and vampires can explode at any given moment, even if they're just stabbed in the throat. Yes, that is hilariously entertaining to watch.

Now, the obvious parallels between the real-world natural resource depletion and the vampires running out of blood in Daybreakers are obvious. There are also themes of capitalism and capitalization running rampant. All three of these key ideas makes Daybreakers more entertaining to watch. Instead of just a cheesy, over-the-top genre film, we're given one of intellect, so that both the "I want action" and the "I want something to think about" part of your mind will be well-nourished.

This also means that once Daybreakers ends, you'll be thinking about it. It'll stay with you, making you think back about what you just watched. At least, this is what happened to me. I'm especially curious as to whether or not to believe that the film ends on a happy or sad note. It isn't clear, anyway, and I suppose that interpretation is one for you to make for yourself. Regardless, you will still think about it after it ends, something that I believe to be something to praise.

If there is one other element that I have to criticize, it's the acting. Now, taking it as a B-movie, then the acting isn't all that bad, but in the times where the characters are supposed to be serious, the acting doesn't relay that. Nobody is particularly good or gives a deep performance, but that isn't going to stop you from enjoying the film. It's just something that is noticeable if you are looking for things to complain about, which I was.

There isn't a lot to dislike when it comes to a film like Daybreakers. However, I can't guarantee that everyone will enjoy it. It is, after all, a genre film, one of sci-fi and horror, and if you don't enjoy those types of films, you won't like Daybreakers either. I enjoyed it though; the plot was interesting, the depth made me think, and the film ended up being really fun to watch. Sometimes the CGI didn't hold up, and the acting wasn't very good, but I still had a really enjoyable time with Daybreakers.
Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Leprechaun Gold : 21115
Pineapple Power : 10317
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 am

That sounds like something I'd enjoy a hell of a lot, looking into it. Thanks man.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:38 am

Sometimes I'd like to think of writing vampires and other scary creatures as creatures who aren't so much monsters, but reclusive people who simply do what they must to survive. Perhaps to say they might be a group of cursed nobles who feed off the blood willing supplicants, become sickened by sunlight in an allergic manner. Have to run their country despite their strange illness. But display a strong attitude of protection whilest wondering about their place in humanity.

Ah but then Stephanie Meyer went an buggered that up for everyone...

Crying or Very sad

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9206
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 am

Blow
They say that marijuana is a gateway drug, and if Blow is to be believed, this statement is true. At least, it is for our lead character George Jung (Johnny Depp), who, after being caught with 660 pounds of marijuana, goes to jail. Here, he "went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine". His weed distribution turned into trafficking cocaine.

In his case, pot did turn into something worse, something more dangerous. See, in the world of smuggling blow, things get serious. Dealing pot is all well and good, but there isn't any risk to it. With cocaine, the prices skyrocket, meaning that there is danger in it for the characters. Or at least, there should be. There doesn't appear to be much tension or drama for the drug dealers pictured within the film, and this ends up being part of the problem with Blow.

Now, going into the film, I had never heard of a man named George Jung. He is a real person though. Apparently he was a big deal, responsible for about 85% of the cocaine smuggled into the United States in the 1970's and early 80's. That's an impressive feat, legal or not, and it's possible that you could make a good movie about such a figure. Unfortunately, the story of George Jung doesn't appear to be one worth telling.

I mentioned a lack of tension and drama one George begins selling cocaine, and for the most part, this is true. There are times when things heat up, but these parts in the film are too few, too infrequent, and too brief to save the rest of the film. The parts without drama end up being boring, having nothing fueling them. I mean, yes, I suppose it's realistic, but it's also not very interesting. For a film, this is a problem.

As a matter of fact, a large portion of the film is one of two types scenes. The first type has people partying, often times using drugs, with seemingly no consequences or repercussions to their actions, while the second has George Jung smuggling or acquiring drugs. These scenes happen in various locations, many of which are nice to look at, but when you get right down to it, there isn't much variety in what is actually happening on-screen.

If the characters within Blow were interesting, then seeing them do similar things over and over again might have been fine. Unfortunately, they weren't. George is more or less one-note, and maybe this is just me, but I find it really hard to care about people who, despite making tons of money, continue to destroy their own lives with drugs. There's one part--and this may be mildly spoiling here, but I don't care--where George gets clean. Completely clean. "Sober as a judge", as they say. Want to guess how long this lasts? Maybe a minute out of the total runtime, that's how long.

Going into this film, you can basically expect it to be the rise and probable fall of a drug dealer. That's just how these things are. And I'm not even sure if it's a spoiler to mention any part of the plot, given the fact that this is a true story, but if you go in expecting something like that, and that's the kind of movie you want, Blow will deliver.

For me though, I need a compelling story in order to stay interested. Blow doesn't have one. Any twist in the plot, all of them were easily figured out. There was not a single moment that I didn't see coming, and not a single scene that didn't remind me of another film. The entire production felt derivative to me, even though I'm not well-versed with these types of films.

The film isn't all bad though. It was shot nicely, and felt like it had high production values. Director Ted Demme clearly knew what he was doing with the production, and it's unfortunate that he passed away not long after it was released. (He had a heart attack, and was found to have cocaine in his system, if you are curious).

The acting was also fine, especially by Johnny Depp. He carries as much of the film as he can, playing his character about as well as I could imagine he could. I'm curious as to how his drug usage had absolutely no impact on him or his personality though, I guess he got lucky. I think that it would have added another dimension to the film though, having him fall emotionally and mentally, instead of just in his checkbook.

Blow tells a story that I don't see much reason to tell. That is its biggest problem. George Jung is not a character that has enough drama in his life to make a compelling film. It's as simple as that for me. It's a well-made film, carried by a good actor, but there was nothing within it to make want to keep watching it. George didn't have many problems, and the ones he did have were self-made. This doesn't make him relatable or endearing as a character, instead making him someone who I wanted to get rid of.
Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 am

Anytime you get Ray Liotta and Pee-Wee Herman in the same movie. Shit's going nuts.

Despite my utter hatred of Depp, this is one of the few movies he did that I enjoyed.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:48 am

Oh come on Herald, what's to hate about Depp? He's a bit of a pretty boy, but a fucking awesome actor... And he seems like a relatively nice dude.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 am

I will never forgive him for that abomination...

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 am

Eh. Blame the scriptwriter, the producers and the director.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:55 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:

Blame the director.

This man likes to make things everyone loves and then shit on everything else he touches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 am

MilkyFresh wrote:Eh. Blame the scriptwriter, the producers and the director.

I blame them too. But I blame Depp the most. As he took one of the beloved characters of my childhood and turned him into a fucking emo brat.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was second only to Star Wars of my favorite movies when I was a kid. To see Depp turn that wonderful character into something that horrific and then see all the little bratty ass Depp fanboys and fangirls go around extolling Depp's agonizingly horrible performance...

It makes me want stop an Oompa-Loompa to death....

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:

I blame them too. But I blame Depp the most. As he took one of the beloved characters of my childhood and turned him into a fucking emo brat.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was second only to Star Wars of my favorite movies when I was a kid. To see Depp turn that wonderful character into something that horrific and then see all the little bratty ass Depp fanboys and fangirls go around extolling Depp's agonizingly horrible performance...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't like it, or Depp's performance in the film. (IIRC. I can't really remember what I said about it, and I'm too lazy to actually read).

You might as well sit back 'cause I ain't tryin' to show maturity.
Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:01 am

Tellmeimaninja wrote:
Dead Herald LXI wrote:

Blame the director.

This man likes to make things everyone loves and then shit on everything else he touches.
I agree entirely, I can't fucking stand Tim Burton. I did enjoy Sweney Todd, and Nightmare Before Christmas was pretty good too, but he is the most fucking overrated director alive. Everything else he has done has been balls, and Alice in Wonderland made me want to fucking die.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:

Still, more of the scriptwriter's fault.

And the fact that Burton has enslaved Depp with dark magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 am

He hasn't an original idea since Beetlejuice and hasn't made a decent movie since Batman.

No, I did not like Nightmare...

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 am

Tellmeimaninja wrote:
Dead Herald LXI wrote:

I told you, everyone is to blame for that abortion. I just blame Depp most. What was he thinking, trying to improve on perfection...asshole...

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:
Tellmeimaninja wrote:
Dead Herald LXI wrote:

I told you, everyone is to blame for that abortion. I just blame Depp most. What was he thinking, trying to improve on perfection...asshole...

Not his fault. It was the dark magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:
Tellmeimaninja wrote:
Dead Herald LXI wrote:

It's mostly the fault of the producer and scriptwriter. The scriptwriter more or less makes the character, and the producer is the one who had the fucking terrible idea to remake Willy Wonka in the first place, as well as giving the scriptwriter the general outline of what he had to do. Most of the time the writers are just really responsible for dialogue, with the producers coming up with the ideas. Motivated entirely by money. Fucking film industry is broken.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

Why the fuck are you defending Depp so passionately? I think he's a mediocre actor who had a couple of really good roles and violated my childhood with his horrific retread.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 am

I'd say you're the one with the passionate line of argument here Herald, I just don't think that he was to blame for that movie. Nobody blames Jack Nicholson for Anger Management do they?

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

No, but you're talking about Jack Nicholson.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:18 am

And he is a much better actor than Depp, which is kind of my point. If he isn't expected to salvage the shit movies he is in, why the hell should Johnny Depp be?

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:39 am

MilkyFresh wrote:And he is a much better actor than Depp, which is kind of my point. If he isn't expected to salvage the shit movies he is in, why the hell should Johnny Depp be?

Cause Depp makes a greater ratio of shitty movies to good ones?

Don't get me wrong, I think he was great in Blow and Jack Sparrow is fucking awesome in every conceivable way. But I'd respect him more if he'd get the fuck away from Tim Burton... And I'm sorry, what he did to Wonka was inexcusable... He was terrible in that movie as was everything else. Roald Dahl should rise from his grave, punch Depp and Burton with a shillelagh and write me a nice poem before going back to dead.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 am

Donnie Darko
I'm not sure what to think about Donnie Darko. On one hand, I'm less confused than I believed I would be after finishing my viewing of it, but on the other hand, I'm not satisfied with the conclusions I drew from it. I wasn't happy with the ending, as it used one of the clichés that I dislike the most in films, but then I thought and realized that it had circumvented the part I normally dislike.

So, I guess, in a sense, Donnie Darko cheats. It does it throughout the entire film. Whether it be from our lead character maybe or maybe not hallucinating a deranged, 6-foot tall rabbit named Frank, to a jet engine falling from the sky into his room, the film cheats in never giving us a concrete explanation as to everything that happens during it. You are forced to draw your own conclusions, and whether they are right or wrong will allow you to have fun debating the film with others for a long time.

Set in the Autumn of 1988, the story centers on a young male named Donald "Donnie" Darko (Jake Gyllenhaal). Donnie has some sort of mental disorder--he's put on pills and has many therapy sessions throughout in an attempt to treat this--but acts much like a normal kid the majority of the time. It's usually at night when things start to go wrong for him. He is visited by the rabbit I mentioned earlier, named Frank. Frank tells him to do things that go against societal norms, like flooding a school.

What's most surprising about Donnie Darko is the way that normal movie archetypes and tropes go unused. For example, just being told that there is a dark and troubled teenage boy in the house would normally lead you to believe that the boy's home life must be unhappy. This isn't the case. His mother and father are supportive, his older sister is, well, an older sister, while his younger sister is the curious little kid that younger sisters are. His home life is fine, and he's fairly adjusted at school too. He has friends, and even picks up a girlfriend as the film progresses.

I like the fact that risks were taken with Donnie Darko. Playing it safe, in this case, wouldn't have sufficed. It's little details like Donnie's home-life that make the difference, I believe. If it had archetypical characters and story, it wouldn't be the fascinating piece that it ends up being.

To add to the weirdness of the film, about half way through, Donnie begins seeing astral projections coming out of everyone's stomach. These translucent streams of energy more or less show the exact path that someone is going to take in a matter of moments. I don't know why they only appear in a couple of scenes though, because they seem like an interesting element to explore. Oh well, more food for the debate, right?

The aspect that I don't like, mostly because it's the hardest to understand, is the time travel part of the film. If there was something to spark debate, it is this. Seriously, the explanations for some of the things that occur in the film--the ones that involve time travel--are absurd. Time travelling doesn't even play that large of a role within the film, and you can explain everything that happens without it. I mean, it changes the meaning of some scenes, but that's what "open to interpretation" means, right? Personally, I like to think of the film like time travel is still impossible, rather than improbable. That statement will likely make more sense after you see Donnie Darko.

If there is a weak element to Donnie Darko, it's in the acting department. That's not to say much of the acting was terrible, but nothing was great or standout in any way. Gyllenhaal is a weak lead, I still firmly believe that, but it seemed that much of the supporting cast was just as bad, if not worse. Line delivery was the worst part. While the script wasn't written terribly, characters delivered many lines awkwardly and without emotion. This was especially true early on, but did slightly improve as the film progressed.

Even after writing this review, I'm still not sure of what I thought about Donnie Darko. I certainly enjoyed myself while watching it, I was captivated, for the most part, but I'm still just very confused. Not even about the plot, but more about what I drew from the film, which wasn't all that much. I mean, it'll still be a film I'll think about for a while, and I got enjoyment, but I feel like I missed something.

Regardless, I have to give Donnie Darko a big recommendation, because, I believe, that if a film left me so confused in my own feelings towards it, it has to have done a good job. I know I enjoyed myself when watching it, and I know that it's a film that people can discuss after it concludes. Its plot isn't all that confusing if you decide to blissfully ignore the time travel aspect of it, and whether you do or not doesn't actually matter; it's a fascinating film regardless.
Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 am

I fucking loved that movie Marter, but I agree the supporting cast was, at times, pretty weak. Pretty sure Drew Barrymore gave the worst performance of her career in it.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:42 am

MilkyFresh wrote:I fucking loved that movie Marter, but I agree the supporting cast was, at times, pretty weak. Pretty sure Drew Barrymore gave the worst performance of her career in it.

So it was the same performance she gives in every movie then?

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:So it was the same performance she gives in every movie then?
This made me laugh.

Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 am

I think Never Been Kissed was the only movie she was remotely believable in, which is hilarious considering the premise was utterly ridiculous. So I guess suspension of disbelief is necessary when dealing with Drew Barrymore's lack of acting skill.

I mean, she even managed to come off flat in The Wedding Singer. And no one else did...

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:I fucking loved that movie Marter, but I agree the supporting cast was, at times, pretty weak. Pretty sure Drew Barrymore gave the worst performance of her career in it.

So it was the same performance she gives in every movie then?
Even worse. She was playing a different character to the one she does in every other movie (herself), so I guess the whole "acting" thing is new to her.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 am

Well, at least give her 1 star for effort then.

I mean it takes a real lack of talent to play yourself in every movie and still manage to come off hard to swallow.

Even Kevin Costner isn't that horrible. I mean, every movie he's been in he's played Kevin Costner. But at least you can believe he is Kevin Costner.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:Well, at least give her 1 star for effort then.

I mean it takes a real lack of talent to play yourself in every movie and still manage to come off hard to swallow.

Even Kevin Costner isn't that horrible. I mean, every movie he's been in he's played Kevin Costner. But at least you can believe he is Kevin Costner.
Hey, it can be brilliant. I find it hard to imagine Steve Buscemi isn't a whiny little bitch, but he's one of my favourite actors. I think the key is to be a likeable or interesting person in the first place.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:54 am

MilkyFresh wrote:

Hey, it can be brilliant. I find it hard to imagine Steve Buscemi isn't a whiny little bitch, but he's one of my favourite actors. I think the key is to be a likeable or interesting person in the first place.

You don't find Steve Buscemi likable or interesting? When was the last time you played a psychopathic prisoner, or a smart-assed con man, or a guy being shoved into a wood chipper. And he makes an art out of it.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:56 am

Oi! Bitches! Just thought I'd interrupt for a minute to give a heads up on something.

These things are no longer going to be daily. I need to sort out my life first, and that means watching movies less frequently. I will still aim for one each day, but it's likely not going to happen. For example, I will not be posting one tomorrow.

Just thought I'd give a heads up to people who do read these, which actually seems to be a fair few, or at least a couple.

Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 am

I haven't read them all, but I tend to read the ones on films that catch my interest. But hey, no one here is pushing you. Do what you need to do.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 am

Dead Herald LXI wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:

You don't find Steve Buscemi likable or interesting? When was the last time you played a psychopathic prisoner, or a smart-assed con man, or a guy being shoved into a wood chipper. And he makes an art out of it.
No no, that's not what I meant. I meant he is likeable and interesting, and Drew Barrymore isn't.

Okey doke Marter, sort your shit out. You don't have a duty to post these or anything.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 am

Sorry, clearly I misunderstood.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 am

Just saw ABC news refer to the King's Speech as an "anglo-Australian film". Sorry jerkoffs, pretty sure it's an English film with an Australian actor, so please fuck off and stop making us look like idiots.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:54 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:Just saw ABC news refer to the King's Speech as an "anglo-Australian film". Sorry jerkoffs, pretty sure it's an English film with an Australian actor, so please fuck off and stop making us look like idiots.

You're right, it's totally funded by the British film board.

Do you know how they were repaid for making the highest grossing British film ever?
Having their funding slashed by the government!

STOP THESE SILLY THINGS YOU ARE DOING YOU SILLY MAN

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71957
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

David Cameron is the fucking devil.

Fuck him and fuck the tories.

She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6531
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top