General Gaming Discussion Thread III- Stomping around like a constipated bear.

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: General Gaming Discussion Thread III- Stomping around like a constipated bear.

Post by Furburt on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Darn. Can't help you there, man.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71847
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Re: General Gaming Discussion Thread III- Stomping around like a constipated bear.

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Patching, awwaaaaaaayyyyyyy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14500
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 am

Huh, all I had to do was restart it to fix it.

And just when I got it working, my brother wants a turn.

Fuck.

Anyway, time for delicious sabaton to get my in a WW1 mood.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 am

I can't figure out where the fuck to install it. Do I create a folder in the mods directory? Does it create one for me? do I install the other two parts to that folder of just the general mod one?

Fuck having no instrutions, I'll piss on your graves 1918 developers

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:54 am

It's almost 1 am.

I've been working on this fucking thing on and off for 5 fucking hours. I'm an inch away from hurling the computer against the wall.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

FUUUUCK

I WANT ARKHAM CITY.

Someone buy it for me

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 14941
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 am

Pirate it you lazy bum.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63748
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 am

I want it for PS3. PC sux yao

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 14941
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:49 am

Pirate it anyway.

Be a real pirate. A console pirate.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63748
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:I can't figure out where the fuck to install it. Do I create a folder in the mods directory? Does it create one for me? do I install the other two parts to that folder of just the general mod one?

Fuck having no instrutions, I'll piss on your graves 1918 developers

There was a mods folder already there for me, but I have the GOTY edition, so that might change things. Assuming you've got BF1942 put in its default location, install the .exe's one after the other, 1 to 3.

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Finally got it working.

I have one thing to say: WHY TEH HELL TO THE ITALIANS HAVE SO MANY VEHICLES

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Just beat Rage. The ending was a bit abrupt, and the last mission was less satisfying than I'd hoped, but overall I really liked it. Having the racing component was a good idea; it meant you had something to do even if you were tired of shooting shit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 35980
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassafrassy on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Just started Deus Ex: HR and got past the first couple of missions, including the Motherly Ties one. Pretty good fun, plus throwing stuff at people will keep me occupied til the end of time.

Now playing Gears 3, see if that's as good as I hope it is.

I'm doing what anybody with a midget would do, taping him to a skateboard and seeing how far I can throw him.

Good times.
Sassafrassy
Father of Everything

Leprechaun Gold : 5451
Pineapple Power : 314
Location : In a cupboard. No, seriously I'm actually in a cupboard. I hate this house.

https://twitter.com/WorstReplyOfDay

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:59 am

Fuck Mount and Blade. Fuck it with a spikey dildo.

I literally just wasted 12 hours of my Saturday playing this game without pause. And I've made only a little progress.

Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Wu-Tang is for the children!
Xandy
Halfblood Prince of Persia

Leprechaun Gold : 24605
Pineapple Power : 1164
Alignment : Chaotic Faggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:34 am

CHEATS MY GOOD MAN

Ctrl+X is your friend, made the game a lot funner for me.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 am

Xandus Y. Zanzibar wrote:Fuck Mount and Blade. Fuck it with a spikey dildo.

I literally just wasted 12 hours of my Saturday playing this game without pause. And I've made only a little progress.

Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Ah, you're at the frustrating stage of the game. Don't worry, soon you'll get good enough to take on big armies and shit.

And remember, you can always play with the unit count slider before battles to tip things to your advantage if you get outnumbered.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Autism on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:00 pm

takes so long to make progress in mb warband

until you get up to the point when you have heaps of fiefs and castles to make money off...then you can start building up bigger armies and stuff

also does anyone frequent /v/ ?
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2826
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Is RAGE worth getting?

Walnutman
Refuses to Let Humanity Be Undermined by Robotics

Leprechaun Gold : 6759
Pineapple Power : 617

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Walnutman wrote:Is RAGE worth getting?
It has problems, but I really liked it. If you're getting it on PC, there's also the issue of insanely bad pop-in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:59 pm

reg42 wrote:
It has problems, but I really liked it. If you're getting it on PC, there's also the issue of insanely bad pop-in.

Nah I'd be getting it on PS3.

Is it decently long?

Walnutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:CHEATS MY GOOD MAN

Ctrl+X is your friend, made the game a lot funner for me.

I actually have used cheats. I found out about them yesterday when I desperately needed to stop my village from be raided by the Khanate.

I try to avoid using them since it makes the game feel cheap, but it's hard to resist teleporting wherever the fuck you want.

Also, progress wise I manage to get the Vaegir capital as my fief since I'm bros with King Ragnar, got married and have helped reduce the Kingdom of Vaegirs to one castle.

Any advice on how I should go about forming my own kingdom eventually? Also, should I war with Swadia or the Khanate next?

Wu-Tang is for the children!
Xandy
Halfblood Prince of Persia

Leprechaun Gold : 24605
Pineapple Power : 1164
Alignment : Chaotic Faggy

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Walnutman wrote:
reg42 wrote:

Nah I'd be getting it on PS3.

Is it decently long?
I beat it in like 16 hours, that's with me doing a lot of the side stuff. If you just play the main mission you can probably beat it in like 8-10 hours.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm

I've bought it, I'll play it in a bit and give my feedback.

Walnutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:15 pm

AAAAARRRRGH

My copy of the New Tetris decided to delete itself again. Sad

And I just got up to the Russian wonder too. Sad

EDIT: To emphasise, by the time you get up to the Russian wonder, you'll already've gotten 250,000 lines.

Last edited by Alkaline on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6290
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:31 pm

So guys, having thoroughly enjoyed BaldursGate gameplay and Fallout 3's visual design, story and atmosphere I decided Fallout 1 and 2 would be right up my alley.

Turns out I can;t get past how much time this game expects me to waste twiddling my thumbs. fuck this shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutman on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 pm

RAGE is very, very good. Only problem is the problem most people have been having, the issue with textures taking a second or two to load. The gunplay is fairly good, the few guns I have had been fun to use, different ammo types will help keep thing interesting. Plus it has John Goodman!

Walnutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:28 pm

stinkychops wrote:

Turns out I can;t get past how much time this game expects me to waste twiddling my thumbs. fuck this shit.

Give it a while, it picks up. Believe me, in terms of rewarding patience, Fallout does it better than almost any other RPG I've ever played. You just have to kind of reactivate the attention span that modern games deplete.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutman on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Kinda cool.

Walnutman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassafrassy on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Gears of War 3's MP is pretty fun, when you get into the right lobby where everyone is roughly the same kill.

Plus beating someone to death with their own arm for the final kill will never get old. Never.

I'm doing what anybody with a midget would do, taping him to a skateboard and seeing how far I can throw him.

Good times.
Sassafrassy
Father of Everything

Location : In a cupboard. No, seriously I'm actually in a cupboard. I hate this house.

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Sassafrassy wrote:
@Cuth: Ah, I use dual Pythons myself.

And sure thing, I'm normally free after 6/7 during the week and Saturday and free all day on Sundays, depending on social plans. Just not tonight, knackered at the moment.

Send us an XBL Friend Request then.

My Gamertag however, is impossible to guess.

Sassafrassy wrote:Gears of War 3's MP is pretty fun, when you get into the right lobby where everyone is roughly the same kill.

Plus beating someone to death with their own arm for the final kill will never get old. Never.

It's a great thing. Except when you do it on Civillian Anya. Then it's a little upsetting.

I hope Zombie Maria becomes a playable character.

----

@TF2 Players:

As Gabe already knows, I managed to get a Camera Beard and Made Man rose in a trade. I gave the guy two shit weapons (Brass Beast and Boxing Gloves) and he gave me these valuable Misc accessories. Such a winner.

And Sass - my gamertag is, shockingly, "Lord Cuthberton".

He that climbs the highest has the greatest fall.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton
"Aha, I am also an assassin"

Leprechaun Gold : -2147472488
Pineapple Power : 1990

https://www.facebook.com/100PercentWinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 pm

LordCuthberton wrote:My Gamertag however, is impossible to guess.
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, I know this one!

Is it....LordCuthberton?

Please be right, please be right, please be right, please be right, please be right...

Xandy wrote:

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alkaline

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 pm

WRONG

There's a space in it!

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 pm

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Xandy wrote:

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alkaline

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm

LordCuthberton wrote:WRONG

There's a space in it!
Is it LordCuth berton?

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 21966
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Freebird wrote:Is it LordCuth berton?

SHOW ME LORDCUTH BERTON!!

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Gah! In that case I'll open box number 7.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 21966
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeah, fuck the New Tetris now.

Seriously considering hocking it now that it's corrupted itself again.

Xandy wrote:

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alkaline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassafrassy on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 am

LordCuthberton wrote:
Send us an XBL Friend Request then.

My Gamertag however, is impossible to guess.

Jeez, it was hard...

It's a great thing. Except when you do it on Civillian Anya. Then it's a little upsetting.

I hope Zombie Maria becomes a playable character.

I think I did it to one of the Carmine brothers. Not entirely sure. Still, fun fun fun and I probably got my Rep downvoted for being unsporting. And that would pretty hilarious, actually.

Good times.
Sassafrassy
Father of Everything

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 pm

For the love of all that is good in this world, please go play Bastion.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 am

Today is a good day for me.

Found out that I can run S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Fallout New Vegas and possibly Skyrim on my laptop, all the games I've ever wanted to play on PC but lacked the power for it.

LETTING THE GLORIOUS MODENING BEGIN.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top