Wall Street Testicles

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wall Street Testicles

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Good intention

Fucking annoying/retarded protestors.

DISCUSS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14553
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Re: Wall Street Testicles

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm

We're fighting capitalism with our Sony cameras, uploading our fight on Facebook with our Ipad 2's.

Also fucking fighting capitalism? No you're angry at corporations and corruption.

If I didn't have work I'd love to go up there with some proper signs and shit though.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47346
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

My school has all the WE ARE THE 99% posters plastered every ten feet.

Tempted to go to one of their protests dressed as Mr.Monopoly with a sign that says "My Bank is not your Community Chest!"

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:My school has all the WE ARE THE 99% posters plastered every ten feet.

Tempted to go to one of their protests dressed as Mr.Monopoly with a sign that says "My Bank is not your Community Chest!"
That's pretty cool.

I'm waiting for the riots to get violent. Gunna happen sooner or later.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Tear gas, tear gas for everyone!

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh yeah actually I think they have already gotten violent in Italy. Well shit. Only getting worse I guess.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I had a certain respect for them until it emerged they were anti-capitalist. What a pointless opinion. Are you honestly thinking that the government is going to support the minority of people who make it some money compared to the corporations which produce a fuck ton of moneys?

It's very easy to criticise capitalism, Mr. Hippyman but at the end of the day without it life would be a lot worse. Like petrol.

Where's the Freikorps when you need them eh? I wish our right-wing would stop these bullshit hippy fests. Don't worry I hope the Spartacist equivalents beat the shit out of any unreasonable right wing protestors as well.

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26683
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Also why aren't they protesting outside the Federal reserve aswell?

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

-

Last edited by Mr. T.J. Wiggles on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:Where's the Freikorps when you need them eh?
Classic.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm

PayJ567 wrote:Oh yeah actually I think they have already gotten violent in Italy. Well shit. Only getting worse I guess.

I don't think it will happen over here. I mean, the pigs are pretty much fucked but we're doing alright for the most part. Besides I think all the violent parts of society don't give a shit about all that stuff. To me, it just looked like a bunch of whinging middle class people complaining about nothing. Okay so I what if I'm biased they're fucking hippies!

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:Oh yeah actually I think they have already gotten violent in Italy. Well shit. Only getting worse I guess.

I don't think it will happen over here. I mean, the pigs are pretty much fucked but we're doing alright for the most part. Besides I think all the violent parts of society don't give a shit about all that stuff. To me, it just looked like a bunch of whinging middle class people complaining about nothing. Okay so I what if I'm biased they're fucking hippies!

http://theunionews.com/2011/09/18/wall-street-protest/

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:

I doubt that site... And I meant over here in the UK. Not sure about the US. Just because it's bigger and people are stupid there.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:
PayJ567 wrote:
Mr. T.J. Wiggles wrote:

I doubt that site... And I meant over here in the UK. Not sure about the US. Just because it's bigger and people are stupid there.
I meant more the photo.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I grew up in the lower segment of the middle class, I know what it's like to have an almost barren fridge in the days before parent's payday, I've seen what it's like to juggle debts and bills month after month, I know what it's like to have to live frugally for years.

These spoiled pseudo-intelluctual fucktarded hyper-liberal shits with no concept of how money works protesting demanding that they get a ton of free shit because because they fancied themselves the next Hemingway or Plato and refuse even skim over jobs that require actual work or are too "demeaning" piss me off to a degree to which words cannot describe.

I bet the trade students are laughing themselves to death right now.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:I grew up in the lower segment of the middle class, I know what it's like to have an almost barren fridge in the days before parent's payday, I've seen what it's like to juggle debts and bills month after month, I know what it's like to have to live frugally for years.

These spoiled pseudo-intelluctual fucktarded hyper-liberal shits with no concept of how money works protesting demanding that they get a ton of free shit because because they fancied themselves the next Hemingway or Plato and refuse even skim over jobs that require actual work or are too "demeaning" piss me off to a degree to which words cannot describe.

I grew up in the middle lower class and currently in the upper lower middle class. Fucking English class systems.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

But the actual point that those who are fucking everything up need to be held accountable and the tax payer needs to stop bailing everyone out. According to the average life expectancy in the UK you get 13 years of retirement. I mean come on stop fucking raising the age. You need to get the old people out of work and the young into it and trained. That's how you get a good economy growing.

Also I'm no master of sorting out debts but eliminating the massive corruption and the bullshit banks and corporation bullshit would be a good first step.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:I grew up in the lower segment of the middle class, I know what it's like to have an almost barren fridge in the days before parent's payday, I've seen what it's like to juggle debts and bills month after month, I know what it's like to have to live frugally for years.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I have no trouble when the victims protest but the most enthusiastic protesters here seem to have little to protest about.

EDIT: To add to what PayJ said, stop fucking quantitative easing! It's not worth gambling with shit like that especially when it fucks up inflation even more.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:Good intention

Fucking annoying/retarded protestors.

DISCUSS

You pretty much summed it up. It's most likely just because New York is so unfeasibly huge it draws in all kinds of crazy loons. The protests here and in London seem to be far more organized and less about "Fucking government, maaaaaaaaan."

In my humble opinion, this crisis can be boiled down to one problem. Nobody fucking listened to Keynes. His economic policies are practically a perfect roadmap to get out of situations like this, and yet no one's listening to his advice.

He does look awful pimp for an economist. Certainly more so than his rival, Milton Friedman, whose free market economics got us into this cackstorm.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71900
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 am

Meanwhile, in Sweden:

Aaaaaaah, stable economy

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 15024
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:33 pm

If they really wanted out of Capitalism, they would move out the country.

Preferably to China, so they can enjoy a real culture shock. And of course the literal shock of electrical torture.

He that climbs the highest has the greatest fall.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton
"Aha, I am also an assassin"

Leprechaun Gold : -2147472435
Pineapple Power : 1990

https://www.facebook.com/100PercentWinner

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:59 am

Fuck anti-capitalists in general, they're wrong.

COME AT ME KHARLOTH

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38704
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Destroy capitalism is stupid.

"Steadily phase out capitalism" is better, but less catchy.

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 am

What actually was the dealio with this?

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 36033
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 am

Something about banks.

He that climbs the highest has the greatest fall.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton
"Aha, I am also an assassin"

Leprechaun Gold : -2147472435
Pineapple Power : 1990

https://www.facebook.com/100PercentWinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Over the ridiculous distribution of wealth that's principally focused in America, & how the middle class is sort of phasing out. Like, you're either rich or you're not, & the rich aren't so willing to share.

The distribution of wealth really is ridiculous though.

We've been having protests about it here too.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63801
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Fuck poor people anyway

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38704
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Made me lol

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Autism on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 am

dos greddy corps
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2879
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 am

LordCuthberton wrote:If they really wanted out of Capitalism, they would move out the country.

Preferably to China, so they can enjoy a real culture shock. And of course the literal shock of electrical torture.

I always thought of China as like 1930's ultra capitalist America but thats probably if your or a tourist/have money.

Still I know officially they're commies but I think if anything they support more of capitalism than they realise.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Autism on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:02 pm

China definitely is slipping out of communism, you might even say it technically isn't a communist country, not sure whether they are doing this because it isn't working or because capitalism is making them the big moneyz tho
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2879
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Austin wrote:China definitely is slipping out of communism, you might even say it technically isn't a communist country, not sure whether they are doing this because it isn't working or because capitalism is making some people big moneyz tho

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 pm

PayJ567 wrote:
Austin wrote:China definitely is slipping out of communism, you might even say it technically isn't a communist country, not sure whether they are doing this because it isn't working or because capitalism is making some people big moneyz tho

Wu-Tang is for the children!
Xandy
Halfblood Prince of Persia

Leprechaun Gold : 24658
Pineapple Power : 1164
Alignment : Chaotic Faggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am

I'm pretty sure by now, most folks have seen the pic of the police officer pepper spraying a bunch of sitting protestors. Here's a bit of background that lid up to the event.

If you can't be arsed to watch the whole 15 minutes, here's a summary.

-Campus police arrive to break up protest, as they were in violation of the law.

-Warn them several times that they have to move, tell them exactly what will happen if they don't. Protestors attempt to shout them down with fucktarded chants.

-They move in, break up the protest and arrest a large number of students who resisted.

-Rest of them move in and surround them, telling them (the police) that if they release their friends, they (the police) will be allowed to leave.

-Police again warn them against doing this, and again tell them what they are going to do if they do not move, even moar fucktarded chanting from crowd.

-They block their, way, officer issues final warning.

-They don't move, pepper spray comes out, protestors scream in horror and cry police brutality.

Fuck me, in my opinion, the police showed far more restraint then I would have. As soon as they surrounded me and started issuing demands, the face shields would have went on, the clubs would come out and I would leave by force and beat the fuck out of anyone in my way.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:36 am

In my Law class somebody mention Occupy Wall-Street, and the instant he mentioned it my teacher said aloud "Oh yeah what a load of bullshit that is."

Xandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Komrade Kharloth wrote:

Fuck me, in my opinion, the police showed far more restraint then I would have. As soon as they surrounded me and started issuing demands, the face shields would have went on, the clubs would come out and I would leave by force and beat the fuck out of anyone in my way.

Sorry, but fuck no. Not in a million years, pepper spray should only be used on those who present an immediate danger to those around them, not as a method for enforcing will.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

But they were so obnoxiouuuus

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 15024
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Xandy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Hubilub wrote:But they were so obnoxiouuuus

Xandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Xandy wrote:
Hubilub wrote:But they were so obnoxiouuuus

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:47 pm

So's Boy George, but if you pepper sprayed him, you'd be a homophobe!

And that's not cool.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top