Really weird dreams?

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Really weird dreams?

Post by Katzenjammer on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 pm

The only dream that I can remember was a recurring one I had when I was much younger where every time I was sat in my room but everything inside seemed impossibly small and far away for the dimensions of my room, and I mean ridiculously so, and I was always utterly terrified and completely unable to move.

To this day the scariest dream i've ever had.

I don't know if that counts as a nightmare though, it was nothing except a horrible scared feeling in my stomach. Everything seemed disgustingly wrong and something terrible was about to happen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6421
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm

My dreams alternate between very mundane and unbelievably fucked up.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38651
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:56 pm

I had some REALLY fucking weird dream Monday night (had a J before bed) but I can't describe it. It was like some sort of sick animated Pixar film and I was the camera. I woke up as all the weird fucking people in it looked at me.

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47293
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Had a bizarre one yesterday where the guy who used to drive the school bus I was on (Pretty sure he was retarded) was taking us all in a floating train across lake Geneva.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71847
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:47 am

Had a dream that was based entirely in one room. I was in bed with my old biology teacher, (we became friends during my schooling and keep in contact a couple if times a year now) she was sleeping and crushing me while pushing me off the mattress. I got out of bed and played with a gigantic pink fluffy dog. I remember feeling as though I actually liked it. Most dogs I come in contact with I'm not a fan of. A bunch of my old school mates were there and I more stuff happened.

First thing we gotta do is get rid of all these shamrocks.
Nothing scares gay folk and black people like Irish crap.
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Leprechaun Gold : 4546
Pineapple Power : 415
Alignment : Aged 30. Non Smoker. Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 pm

I had a dream involving a dogs as well. 2 giant rottweiler's were chasing me and this other guy through the countryside, so we climbed into this big tree house thinking we'd lose them but they just came up after us. I don't think they actually ate us I think they just nipped at us a couple of times.

ggggggggggg
Kay-Ron, Destroyer of Worlds

Leprechaun Gold : 29188
Pineapple Power : 21476

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:32 am

Gah, I woke up from a really creepy one.

I was being driven by my mum through somewhere and, momentarily distracted, the car skids and she bumps over someone walking across the road. I'm trying to get her to go back and see if they're okay, but she ignores me.
I look back and there are people starting to chase us, including the woman we ran over. We get out of the car and start running through alleyways between buildings.
The people chasing us catch up to us, but they're not hostile any more. Instead, they're happy and forgiving, but something sees off about them. They're all smiling too greatly and their eyes are too wide, and then I notice the woman we hit looks different. I try to point out that it's not the same person but they all completely ignore me, instead focusing on telling me it's alright.
A different woman gives me a hug to try and calm me down, and then vanishes. Where my face touched hers also disappears, leaving me with just a mouth while they're still telling my mum it's all alright.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63748
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 am

I've realised that all most of my dreams have been taking place in an imaginary village. It's a lot too explain but ion the dreams I work in a WHSmith type store. I'm employed by a cross between Del Boy and Derrick Branning and he is a dick. Last time, he made me clean a chimney and then screwed at me when I accidentally left his son(also a dick, but he looks like Malfoy) on the roof.

It's really weird though. My village has similar schematics but this place is more gritty... Victorian-era bulidings as well...

It's strange though it seems to be following a recent trend in my dreams where I just dream about my average day. So last night, I went to work and after that went to the park, my friend had lost his college card and he said some Asians took it so I offered get it back. They didn't have it and turned out to be alright guys. I smoked a joint with a little pakistani guy who I know in real life and have smoked joints with.

My point is I keep eerily replicating aspects of my life often with no abnormal or unrealistics aspects at all. I will dream over a couple of days of me just fucking around, meeting up with people, going to pubs or playing video games (although I have never been able to either see the screen or control my avatar).

WHAT DO THIS MEAN?

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26630
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 am

It's all about your brain simulating situations where you can't actually be harmed and it can teach itself new skills. It's making you a better animal than you were the night before.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am

Speaking of which last night I had a dream I was in london with my college crowd. We went to some little pub and for some reason the new kid on the course whacked out a joint and started smoking away. The owner of the pub comes up and said he'd rather us do that over there and pointed to a manhole cover. So we all go over there and a fat guy takes off the cover and we all climb down this hole which goes on for like 5 minutes. Then we go through these tunnels and one abandoned tube station and we end up at this pub thing. There's this robotic thing throwing cards around on a table in the corner and tables with candles lit everywhere. I walk around and bump into this girl I like who procedes to kiss some dude and tells me to fuck off. Suddenly I'm holding a Guiness and think "No alcohol is not the answer" and throw it on the ground. Then I woke up.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 am

I would always have dreams involving Kat Dennings being a rude bitch to me. Now in the dreams she acknowledges my existence. But I've been dreaming about this girl I have a crush on. My feelings must be serious because I haven't even tried to dream-bang her yet.
I've had dreams involving the both of them. They're the best.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

I don't wanna sound rude or anything but "Suddenly I'm holding a Guiness and think "No alcohol is not the answer" made me laugh.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 pm

PayJ wrote:Suddenly I'm holding a Guiness and think "No alcohol is not the answer" and throw it on the ground.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 21966
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Terria wrote:
PayJ wrote:Suddenly I'm holding a Guiness and think "No alcohol is not the answer" and throw it on the ground.

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:34 am

@Para: It is funny. Considering I had been drinking Guiness all night.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm

NightSwimming wrote:I would always have dreams involving Kat Dennings being a rude bitch to me. Now in the dreams she acknowledges my existence. But I've been dreaming about this girl I have a crush on. My feelings must be serious because I haven't even tried to dream-bang her yet.
I've had dreams involving the both of them. They're the best.

NightSwimming wrote:I would always have dreams involving Kat Dennings being a rude bitch to me.

NightSwimming wrote:Kat Dennings being a rude bitch

She's the cunty one in that piece of shit show 2 Broke Girls! God fucking dammit she annoys me. She has this perpetual look of haughtiness and is an absolute moody bitch for no reason. I'm going to assume she's like that in real life and hate her unconditionally.

I just really hate that show.

ggggggggggg

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Well, it is just T.V, but dreams on the other hand are never open to interpretation. She must be a moody bitch in real life.

Actually from what I can gather from her internet presence, she's fucking hilarious and weird in the good kinda way.

Had one of those naked dreams last night. I was surrounded by the popular girls from highschool (who I would talk to occasionally if I was interested enough in what they were yammering about) and I was topless. I was trying desperately to get some sort of clothing on but nothing was working. No one seemed to notice but it was damn uncomfortable to be forever failing to get dressed.

My arms must've been tangled in my bed sheets or something.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Movie Martyr on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 pm

VezaRez wrote:She has this perpetual look of haughtiness and is an absolute moody bitch for no reason. I'm going to assume she's like that in real life and hate her unconditionally.

I just really hate that show.
Absolutely adore her and that show.

You might as well sit back 'cause I ain't tryin' to show maturity.
Movie Martyr
Words Go Here

Leprechaun Gold : 20995
Pineapple Power : 10317
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Fuuuuck that show sucks, man.
Kat Dennings is ridiculously hot though.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38651
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah, from what I've seen of it, it's just racist stereotypes and Kat Dennings being needlessly moody.

ggggggggggg

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Had a dream last night I was in the house from the end of Skyfall and there was some dude chasing me. I had a rifle and one bullet in my pocket. The dude come running at me and I fucked up loading the gun so I literally beat the fuck out of him. It was fucking brutal I grabbed the back of his head and kept elbowing him the face repeatedly and it pretty much caved in.

Don't know where it came from but it was violent as hell.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Speaking of random violence, I had a weird flashback yesterday of a dream I had at some point.

You remember the dream village I mentioned. Well, my imaginary boss, I stabbed him in the side of the neck with a kitchen knife and later punched a screwdriver through my mate's temple.

I was then told by someone who I forget, possibly PayJ or my Dad that you should "never speak of your kills" as "if you never speak of them, they will never hurt you"

Weird...

Also 2 Broke Girls is racist as fuck.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Epic dream

Superman, Batman, James Bond and Optimus Prime (a shorter variant, about 9-10 feet tall) team up to fight an evil threatening the world. At one point Optimus Prime pins the Joker up against a wall and threatens him. Joker then trolls Optimus Prime and his heavy-handed moralising. Very cool. Well done, brain.

There's a bit where Joker shoots a guy and chucks a girl off the restraunt balcony they were on so Superman has to do both things as fast as possible - stop a bullet and catch a falling person. The person is successfully shot and Superman, at this point I'm superman personally, has to fly through this German town screaming in fluent German for a hospital. When I put the man down at the Hospital it was Batman I was carrying and not a weird person. Then a nurse tries to take off Batman's mask and there's all cool gadgets to stop them removing it.

Then whilst Batman's in recovery we all have a drink and a card game with Craig-James-Bond and a couple of cool old guys who make jokes.

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15070
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 pm

I just woke up from a dream that my ATAR was 8.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 am

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomyMcDoom on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:24 pm

I had this one really fucked up dream, where I woke up, and I had a good job, a wife, a mercedes, and my OWN house...
Scared the shit outa me, I woke up sweating and then when I looked around and saw I was still living in a state of poverty, not working much at all, making minimum wage, walking everywhere, and eating a diet mainly consisting of rice and tomato soup... And I thought to myself "Whew, I'm still a slacker, time to grab myself breakfast and search for something to do to waste time on the internet."...

Seriously, my dreams are so disturbing, like dreaming that I'm not a severely self repressed serial killer with a seething hatred for everyone who isn't me, wrapped in a celophane-thin veil that is my projection of a lazy sane person.

I far prefer my normal dreams, those generally consist of running away from 6 headed demon pigs with the faces of a variety of politicians or my mother, or both, whilst all the world is on fire/drowning in an ever flowing lake of oily sludge, sometimes there're crows with the faces of all of the people I've hurt, they swoop at me and tear bits out of my flesh, other times I am beset by and pulled apart by rabid howler monkeys with startlingly human looking eyes and or faces...

Or the wonderfully fulfilling dreams where I'm having a conversation with someone about something totally normal/boring and then I lunge at them and tear their throat out with my teeth, their hot blood soaking my face and running down my neck and darkening my clothes as they alternate between clutching at the gaping wound and clawing at me ineffectually with their grasping desperate hands, slumping forwards onto me as their body weakens and dies due to blood loss...

Those dreams are nice...

Maybe I read into these things too much, but I think I secretly want to do bad things, very bad, naughty things... Razz
DoomyMcDoom
Luke Stairwalker

Leprechaun Gold : 1864
Pineapple Power : 0
Alignment : Chaotic Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 pm

I had a dream recently. I had sex with a guy and got AIDS. I then spent a bit in hospital (the same one as in scrubs) and explained it to my family. They were real upset. Well then I died. (This whole thing was really short, like it all happened at once, one minute I was there and the next I was gone.)

Except it didn't end there. I watched my funeral. Only, it wasn't my funeral, it was rapper and AIDS victim Easy E's funeral. It was one of those American funerals out doors on a hill with a polished wood casket and some fold-up white chairs. None of my family were there, instead it was some old fat black ladies and various characters in suits. One guy looked like Bubbles from The Wire and another guy, I'm pretty sure was MC Ren. This made me furious absolutely raging. I was dead though so there was nothing I could do, like shouting at the TV. I just watched events unfold. Nobody sat down. A few people sort of ushered past the casket and just watched people say their goodbyes. MC Ren walked over and leant into the casket and just said "damn, you fucked up homie...."

He was speaking to me though, he was looking dead at me. I figured MC Ren was a metaphor for God. I've always thought of God as black. MC Ren is a wise and religious individual who I always respected (rather than liked his music) so it makes sense I subliminally associate him and God. Well anyway I'm certain that in the dream God was punishing me for being the way I am and having sex with a guy. Damn subliminal guilt and shit.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomyMcDoom on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 pm

See me in my office... You seem to be the disturbed sort... I think a bit of surgery is in order... If I can't cut the bad bits out of your dream parts, I don't know who can!

I don't offer service guarantees, or product warrantees on anything I may remove or add... heheh.
DoomyMcDoom
Luke Stairwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Last time someone proposed that I was left with two condoms of crack in my colon and the nipple of a Vietnamese hooker, in the place where my nose had previously been.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomyMcDoom on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Wow, that's much more exotic than I was planning...

I only wanted to give you a partial lobotomy, implant a tiny vocally activated explosive charge in your head, maybe switch your hands around, maybe give you some minor cybernetics, maybe some retinal modifications, or an entirely new eye on one side... maybe with a laser in it...

Of course my hands tend to be a bit shakey during surgery, so I would've been doing this whole dealy drunk as hell...
DoomyMcDoom
Luke Stairwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Yo Katz have you ever had coke affect your dreamings?

The night before last I had the most vivid dream that jaguars were attacking me in the jungle. One chased me and I escaped through some thick foliage and then another one appeared and after bleeding everywhere from the wounds I had sustained, I snapped it's neck.

I still think I'm on a raving comedown. Last night, I had another dream revolving around me breaking into people's houses and murdering them.

I was smoking as well but I never get vivid dreams like that weird. Maybe it was just that specific combination.

Mr. Wiggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 am

Had a particularly vivid dream last night I was a pilot for a giant EVA-esque mecha on some cold barren shithole planet retiring after one year's service for three year's training student pilots.

Shit felt pretty cool.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 am

I keep having a dreams that contain a number of reoccuring elements, either it's a subconcious manifestion of my ideal life or a prediction of the future.

>Fight in a war
>Finally get around to joining that church
>Meet and marry a woman there, she's a westernized Russian.
>Open a gun store
>Become successful.
>Retire in a large farmhouse in the country, spend my twilight years growing pot, writing books and shooting guns.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14500
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 am

Had a dream I was in a shop in another town looking for the Indianna Jones Fitness Guide it was 6 volumes and fucking ridiculously thick. I mean what the fuck.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Bizarre dream last night. Better write it down before I forget it.

One of those crazy ridiculously vivid ones that make real life seem grey.

So anyway, there was a few preceding dreams that were less clear. One involved me being very uncomfortable at some sort of high-class arms deal in a skyscraper in the Philippines. I could tell it was boiling hot and muggy outside but completely crisp and air-conditioned inside. Everything looked a bit like Deus Ex Human Revolution, all see-through screens and warm colours. Nothing much happened though.

The next dream involved me going around my old hometown with an airsoft pistol threatening people. It only worked about half the time, the ones who rumbled me were people I knew. I was very aggressive and threatening with my old Irish teacher, so when it was proved that it was a fake, he chased after me.
He's a big guy, so it was fairly scary. I ran into a shop and hid but got into an argument with the shopkeeper over whether cans of pepsi with an X-factor logo on them were included in a 3 cans for 1 deal. I got ornery, pulled out the gun and was tazed. Electricity seems to be quite a theme in these dreams.

But the main dream was bizarre, not least because it featured a few of you guys in it, which never really happens in my dreams, it's usually people I haven't met for years.

So it was me, Ben, Henry and Joe going through a garden shrouded by willow trees. We were all being very quiet. It was a canal with a neat graveled path running next to it going through a forest. The forest was very tight to the ground, so it gave quite a cosy impression. Most of the interesting things were on the other side of the canal that we were on.

It was very odd. The whole place felt incalculably ancient. Sort of bhuddist aesthetic, but not really. It felt very calm and still, which we recognized. It was definitely in Ireland, but it felt like something from pre-civilization.

Intricate rocks, carved and the grooves stained with blue chalk, moss growing around them in dense yet logical patterns. Large white disks of marble with ornate spirals on the edge, seemingly too large to be lifted by people, leaning against trees, as though dropped there by a god. Statues of some ancient prophets constructed of marble, iron and deep red wood that seemed to intermingle with the trees around them.

The forest was small, but seemed to go on forever. We knew we were never too far from fields and valleys, but while we were in there, it felt like the world. Even the leaves scattered along the path were beautiful, and crunched underfoot.

I have no idea where the fuck my subconscious was getting this stuff from, none of it was familiar in the slightest. The only thing familiar was the colour of the tan gravel on the path we were walking on, it's the same as the canal that runs next to my flat.

There's much more to it, but I don't feel I can adequately describe it, and as I try, I can feel it slipping from my head. So I'll keep it simple.

We followed the path and the canal until the end of the forest, where both kept going. We pushed past some dense branches covering the exit and went along the path.

It was Ireland in summer. We haven't had a proper summer for about 8 years now, but when Irish bog ground gets hot, it releases a smell that hangs in the air, that I've never smelt anywhere else. And it was hot, and that smell was in the air. The heather around us had withered and the ground was almost yellow, and went on for miles with nothing in sight, just endless rolling fields. If I squinted I could see bees swarming around the hedgerows in multitudes.

The canal path now had a small wall next to it with grooves cut into it for seats. Now that we were out of the forest we opened up a bit. Henry stood on the wall with his hands over his eyes to block the sun, saying what he saw. I think he was wearing a blue shirt with thin white stripes, buttoned open for the heat. Ben remained quiet and skimmed stones of the canal, while drinking milk from a small blue carton with "mjölk" written on it (Bilingual dreams!) and I think me and Joe shared a joint.

It was after quite a while of this gentle pastoral scene (The whole dream felt like about 2 hours) that we heard a large boom in the far distance, like thunder. About 5 minutes later the canal started surging and a large wave ran down it, spilling over the sides. As it came towards us, it overlapped the gravel path and swept the gravel off it, leaving dusty, now wet ground beneath.

We all instinctively climbed onto the wall, but it turns out it was unnecessary, the surge died down just before it reached us.

Now, the next part was a bit confusing, but if I remember correctly it was Joe who was relaying the information and he had received it through the radio on his phone.

Apparently, a few miles up the road, someone had tried to blow up a schoolbus. The bomb was discovered before it went off, but the panic of the children had caused the bus driver to lose control and swerve into the canal.

The police diver squad rescued all but one of the children from the sinking bus, and were just removing the last child when the bomb exploded, sending a massive surge of water towards us, miles away, and carrying the child, unharmed, along with it.

Sure enough, as Joe finished relaying this story, another surge began and we saw the child, a young girl of about 8, being carried, screaming along with it. Ben stuck his hand into the canal, and then leaned over further with me and Joe holding his legs. Henry was distracted by what was to befall us next.

Ben pulled the girl out of the canal as the surge washed by us and almost dragged Ben in with it. She was sort of malaysian or vietnamese looking, with long dark black hair, and she was too traumatized to speak.

What Henry had been looking at was a policeman approaching us. He completely got the wrong impression and seemed to think we were behind the bomb and were trying to kidnap the child. He came close to us, holding a gun (which was coincidentally the same gun I had been threatening people with in the previous dream, although I think it was real this time).

I remember there being a bit of consternation over how me, Ben and Joe would stand up from our damp heap without moving too fast and freaking him out. Henry stood still with his arms up and something of a '..really?' expression on his face.

The guy showed no signs of backing down and at a certain point we realised it was his deranged word against ours.

He was wearing what can only be described as an external pacemaker, which started where his heart would be and had wires running down to small Chips on his wrist. While he was busy threatening Henry, Ben threw his milk on his chest, and he fell, screaming and twitching and sparking to the ground.

We left the girl there and leaped over the wall, running and shrieking through the dense, burnt grass, leaving trails as we went. I looked behind me and saw the last glimpse of the forest, receding into the distance, and then the dream ended.

One of the most bizarre and vivid dreams I've ever had. Don't need drugs when you've got that shit.

Last edited by Furburt on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 pm

I don't know what happened when you posted that story but your comment is fucked up.

AND MY MILK SAVES THE DAY

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 14941
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 pm

That was weird too. It said "POSTING FAILURE" which I've never seen before, and then I tried to reload it. And then that happened.

Still, that should fix it.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by LordCuthberton on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm going to interpret part of the dream with myself in it.

Henry stood on the wall with his hands over his eyes to block the sun, saying what he saw. I think he was wearing a blue shirt with thin white stripes, buttoned open for the heat.

Considering a number of photo's of both our France trip and a few recent Christmas photo's depict me in a white shirt with thin blue pin strip I would hazard a guess that's what article of clothing your brain associates me with.

it was me, Ben, Henry and Joe going through a garden shrouded by willow trees. We were all being very quiet.

As for this, I think maybe your brain couldn't articulate what your memory of our voices were at this point? I know myself that we haven't audibly chatted for quite a while so perhaps your faded memory lends itself to the reason why we're quiet in the story?

He that climbs the highest has the greatest fall.

PRAISE THE SUN
LordCuthberton
"Aha, I am also an assassin"

Leprechaun Gold : -2147472488
Pineapple Power : 1990

https://www.facebook.com/100PercentWinner

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Sounds like one fucking mad dream.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:32 pm

@Cuthbo: You're probably right on the first one. I definitely did remember your voices though, it's just that you were all being reverent in the forest. I remember you narrating the landscape, and I remember Joe telling me about the bomb. Ben was the most quiet of you all.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top