Really weird dreams?

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Really weird dreams?

Post by Wayward on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:22 pm

The point is, it made me feel powerful, strong. In so many of my dreams I am being attacked and have no way to fight back, but in this one I could not only defend myself, I won. It was a nice change of pace.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wayward
Resident Slut

Leprechaun Gold : 4437
Pineapple Power : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:25 pm

My dreams never make sense, except the really scary ones.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9096
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Thing I've found my dreams only started to make sense like I could work them out when I lost every single piece of stress in my life. Before recently they where well fucked up and i didn't have a clue what or why it was all happening.

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47293
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Wayward wrote:I think it was because of this thread, but I had a dream this morning that I was in a brawl with about fifty other people, and I kicked ass! Usually when I try to hit things in dreams, like some of you have mentioned, my punches are weak and ineffectual. Well, this time my first punch was like that, but then I just tried harder, and all of my punches after that were effective. I ended up beating the shit out of a large group of people and when I woke up I felt all powerful 'n shit. It was awesome. Thank you guys for inspiring this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Holy crap, never mind if we did it or not : you rock

I can only dream (geddit) of having a dream like that. Tonight I shall 'try' inasmuch you can attempt to have dreams.

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15070
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I've had a couple of really fucked up dreams.

There was the time when I was in a little house with my best friend (Nic) and his brother (Matt), and shit was all good. Our only worries were the orcs the lived outside, but it was cool as long as we kept the door closed. Then I decided to go out for supplies, I told Matt to keep the door closed 'til I got back. Off I went to get me some supplies when I saw my gran in the distance. I was hesitant at first, she could be an orc in disguise after all, but after a while I decided that it was my gran and that I could trust her. I went in to hug her and she started squeezing me to the point of suffocation, while whispering something in my ear about me being tricked. As I was about to die the orc let me drop and my head lolled to the side, where I saw Matt in the distance running towards me.

The next two are from the times I took dream root.

There was an old, old building. It was used as an old age home or an insane asylum. There had been a murder of some kind and the detective there asked the man (who I was controlling) to help with the investigation. He struggled from his room, moving really really slowly. Moving down the corridor trying the doors; some were locked, others had nothing interesting in them. He turned around and walked back to his room (still moving really slowly) when he got to his door. The detective was standing in his way. "Move," the man said. "Come in," replied the detective. The man got distressed/angry at this point and shouted, "Move!". "He doesn't know," said the detective's female assistant, who was standing next to him. Then the detective said something to the old man, which mindfucked him (can't remember what he said). The old man realised that he was actually incredible obese (this was obese turned up to 11). The detective then told the fat man that everything would be alright and the next thing I know I'm watching this fat guy have surgery preformed on him. The dream then ended.

This next one is weird.
I was in space when I saw two Japanese businessmen (who I instictively knew where the Square Enix CEOs) flying past me, riding segways. They had a small robot bodyguard with them. I also saw a Japanese Final Fantasy finatic fly towards them. At first the CEOs ignored him, but he wouldn't leave them alone, so they ordered the bodyguard to blast the crap out of him. This enraged me, how could they kill off a fan without a second thought like that? I flew in front of them, and was really to kick some ass, when I saw one CEO put his hands flat out in front of him and then move them apart, which produced small glass discs. He flicked the discs at me, but they had no effect, and I was feeling pretty fucking pumped. The CEO frowned for a second, and then squashed down on the discs, which made them longer and thinner. He flicked them at me a second time, but this time they completely ripped me to shreds. I felt myself stop breathing, I knew I was dying. My chest was getting tighter and tighter and I knew this was the end. Then I woke up, and my chest gradually started to loosen.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

Oh, let me get a nickle bag

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

My jungle looooove/Oh-e-oh-e-oh/I think I wanna know ya, know ya"
reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Leprechaun Gold : 35980
Pineapple Power : 30214
Alignment : Chaotically good looking

http://www.last.fm/user/reg42

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Does anyone else constantly get cock-blocked in their dreams?

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 21966
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Freebird wrote:Does anyone else constantly get cock-blocked in their dreams?
I never thought about it before but... Yeah O.o

"Fuck, fuck, fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck/Mutha, mutha fuck fuck/Mutha fuck, mutha fuck/Noinch, noinch, noinch

1-2-1-2-3-4/Noinch, noinch, noinch/Smokin' weed/Smokin' wiz/Doin' coke/Drinkin' beers/Drinkin' beers, beers, beers

Rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts/Who smokes the blunts/We smoke the blunts/Rollin' blunts and smokin...

15 bucks little man/Put that shit in my hand/If that money doesn't show/Then you owe me owe me owe

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I haven't had any sex in my dreams in ages. Damn I miss my horny teen years. I think it's cause I'm not around fit girls all day like I was at school. Some of them teachers and sluts... Dayum.

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47293
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:18 pm

The past few sex-dreams that I can remember have sucked

Something always goes wrong. Sort of "psychologically f*cked-up cock blocking" I guess

I'm with a hot girl and as I'm about to begin the whole happy process...

A) She turns into a relation or close female friend whom I would not want to have sex with (turning in that weird way dreams do where suddenly details are very different (e.g. now I'm in Paris!?) but for some reason it makes sense at the time)
B) People are watching
C) Details change that I'm not happy with and I try to convince her to, for example, get rid of the cat or something. Perhapes she is wearing something odd and I don't like it

In any case, it always fails and I wake up.

Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Terria on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Worst dream cock block I've had was at a Halloween party. I'm chatting to this hot girl, ask her if she wants to get a room. Then someone gets stabbed. What the fuck?

Then there was the time I was about to have a threesome before Professor fucking Snape showed up.

I'll hit you so fucking hard your children be born with dits! Your grandchildren will be born with dits!
Terria
Michele Bachmann

Leprechaun Gold : 21966
Pineapple Power : 17072

Back to top Go down

Post by Irridium on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:14 am

HAH!

Funnily enough, I almost never get cock blocked in my dreams. In fact, most have some form of sex going on. Usually with me involved.

Like one time, where I was flying a plane. I passed by sky-Atlantis, managed to dock. I then met some totally hot chick, and got a room to have sex in. The bedsheets were Milky's Avatar, funnily enough.

And there's another dream where I was having sex and Furburt was right outside the house, staring in through the window. No expression, just fucking staring. It was both creepy as hell, and arousing.

Sometimes I think something's wrong with me.

GrinningManiac wrote:This was a terrifyingly successful necro, Irridium...

I know. Nobody's more surprised than me. Then again nobody else probably cares, but whatever.

By reading this you agree to be my bitch.
Irridium
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2709
Pineapple Power : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 am

Freebird wrote:
Then there was the time I was about to have a threesome before Professor fucking Snape showed up.
Alan Rickman cock block is absolutely the best kind of cock block.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38651
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 am

Whenever I have any kind of sex in a dream, my partner is unwilling. That's not to say I'm raping them, it's just they're like... putting up with me. They're not interested, they don't really want to do it but they have to for whatever reason. There's also a disapproving element, like they're thinking "Stephen, really?"

This does not bother me in the slightest. It's kind of a turn-on, as a matter of fact.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63748
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Autism on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:36 am

My dreams are scary and make me feel weak...I had a dream two nights ago which had this effect.

Anyway, in real life if I see someone harming or torturing someone or if I had to do so myself I really wouldn't be phased (in other words for the longest time I've had a 'killers instinct' of sorts, mind you I'm not a sadist or savage and I think not many if not any people deserve to suffer) but in my dreams to see or think of those sort of things scares me and makes me feel sick, I feel like a child or different person or something.

Maybe it's the sudden realism or maybe I have a problem or something, sure it sounds like a good thing but in the first place why I have the need to dream/think of those things confuses me.
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2826
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by The Moonbai on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Last night I dreamt I was a Jedi in training and had a pet velociraptor I named Nom.
Nom was a gentle soul, but disliked children... Namely those stupid brats that outranked me.

I miss nom ):

Looking to purchase a second hand mustache for work, all sellers welcome.

The Moonbai
Rape Waiting To Happen

Leprechaun Gold : 2746
Pineapple Power : 10
Alignment : Lawfull Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I dreamed Austin's avatar stared at me and my brain melted.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:51 pm

But Nom is with you, Moonbai! Always! He's like a personal Jesus!

- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:52 pm

your own... personal... jesus

Bastard. Now I am required to look up the Johnny Cash version of that on youtube.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38651
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by The Moonbai on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 pm

GrinningManiac wrote:But Nom is with you, Moonbai! Always! He's like a personal Jesus!

T-T <3

Looking to purchase a second hand mustache for work, all sellers welcome.

The Moonbai
Rape Waiting To Happen

Leprechaun Gold : 2746
Pineapple Power : 10
Alignment : Lawfull Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:23 pm

It's, I dunno, 9 o'clock at night? The end of existence is approaching fast. For some unknown, Lovecraftian reason, we're throwing some kind of party, I suppose. I'm in the middle of talking to friends and downing a few shots (keep in mind, I don't drink IRL) when the ground cracks and breaks underneath my feet, and the ceiling is ripped apart. We all try to run for our lives. I make it outside, look at the ensuing stampede, then gaze upwards to see this massive, dark hole in the sky.

Aaaaaaand I wake up. That's pretty much what I remember out of all of that.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6290
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm

That's the perfect blend of awesome and terrifying

- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:33 am

I can't even call it a nightmare, really, I wasn't even that terrified of it, rather I was morbidly fascinated.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6290
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:10 am

I went to bed about two or three hours earlier last night, seemed like I dreamt a hell of a lot more.

Most of it was pretty dull. though.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Komrade Kharloth on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:25 pm

I had a really, really fucked one last night.

I woke in a sort of arctic, twilight military base, completely deserted. The sky itself seems like some horrifying color of hellish red, peaking through black clouds, bathing everything in red. I walk outside to find that I was completely alone, with no idea of what the fuck was going on.

Oh yeah, and blood covered fucking everything. Snow, buildings, fences vehicles pretty much everything.

So I spent what seemed like hours wandering around, getting the feeling that I wasn't alone and that something, was really fucking wrong. Then my memory of it kind of cuts out, and the next thing I know is that I am huddled in this fenced in shack on the far edge of the base with my dogs. And the knowledge that there was some sort of zombie-like things wandering around the base.

One of my dogs was bitten and was soon going to die and become possessed or some shit, so I slit his throat with a knife to put him out of his misery.

That dream scared the living shit out of me.

Μολών λαβέ

Komrade Kharloth
God's Hero-man

Leprechaun Gold : 14500
Pineapple Power : 1892
Alignment : Orthodox

Back to top Go down

Post by ggggggggggg on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Whoo, I recalled a dream for the first time in months the other day.

It wasn't really that interesting, but it involved a girl I know...

ggggggggggg
Kay-Ron, Destroyer of Worlds

Leprechaun Gold : 29188
Pineapple Power : 21476

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 pm

I got one from last night.

There was a first part, but I can't remember that at all. Basically I was in a really depressing looking place. There was a small children's slide there, and a tree near that.

I was with 2 friends though I can't remember who. One of them found some toy cars and said they belonged to the guys who stayed their before us - he said we should hide them. I was reluctant to, but I did.

Then the guys came back and asked us for the toy cars (there were 3 of them and 3 toy cars). There were either Russian or Middle Easter for some reason. At first I acted like I didn't know what they were on about, but eventually I went to the slide and dug around in the dirt until I found the car that I had hid. I gave it back to him and then he thanked me coldly and left.

At this point a giant thingy crashed into the giant square container, which I probably should've mentioned in the beginning. It left a gaping hole in the side and I went in.

All the good guys from Naruto were there and I remembered I saw in the tournament they were doing. The stage was basically a really, really long yoga mat. Two people (I think it was Neji and Sakura) were already going at it. I remember think that I was going to get completely raped in this thing. Next it was my turn and I was facing Naruto, I think. I got him in a submission move but we both fell off the mat and so were both disqualified.

And that was the end.

I have another too:

The first part was just my brain telling me I had feelings for someone I didn't know I had feelings for, and in the most bizarrely sexual way possible. I'm just gonna leave that out.

After that whole thing I remember speaking to a bunch of older people, including my mom, about nothing in particular.

But then I woke up in a tent. I got out of it and was in a plain of shin-high water as far as the eye could see. I felt like I had to get out of this place. It was more like "if I do this, I win" than "Oh god where the fuck am I".

I started sprinting and then A FUCKING AEROPLANE comes towards me. I dodged it, just barely, and carried on running. Then I saw a cargo truck which was tipped on it's side. I tried to dodge it, but managed to get trapped against the front of the truck, and so the back swung around and crushed me.

Then I woke up in a tent. I thought "goddammit" and exited the tent. I turned around and there was the place where the water plain ended. It was basically just a big concrete passage with no roof. All the people I had been previously talking to were there. I realised I was completely naked, and didn't care.

My mom gave out a gasp and started crying into someone's shoulder. I was like "wtf" and went around a corner. An elderly woman followed me and said "why are you so ungrateful?" I didn't know what the hell she was on about so I just stared at her. She told me, in quite an angry voice, that I had been missing for 18 hours and everyone was worried sick.

Then the dream ended.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubilub on Mon May 16, 2011 10:13 pm

I once dreamed I raped a girl with huge tits who turned out to be John Travolta

I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response.
Hubilub
Conquistador of the Useless

Leprechaun Gold : 14941
Pineapple Power : 4328
Alignment : Probiotics are Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue May 17, 2011 4:09 am

I dreamed about ruling the world or actually being at the side of someone who was ruling the world. It was a little odd.

&lt;br&gt;

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Tue May 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Last night I dreamed I was in a giant tree that had a tree house the size of a grand hall in it. I was on a covert mission or something. Then I went and slept in a room build on the side of the tree.

Strange dream.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue May 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Not a dream, but I just looked at a cleaver and had a strange urge to hack my hand off...

I must be losing it.

&lt;br&gt;

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Was "Never Been to Spain" by Three Dog Night playing in the background?

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue May 17, 2011 11:31 pm

No? Not a fan of the movie Scotland, PA, then? Well, there goes that theory.

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Are you talking to me?

&lt;br&gt;

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 pm

That I was.

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 pm

There was no music playing at the time, and I'm afraid I've not seen that movie. It was just a weird thought that crossed my mind, I get those occasionally. I shake them off and go about my business.

I might have the proclivities of a cutter, but have thus far resisted the urge.

&lt;br&gt;

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Wed May 18, 2011 12:01 am

Hmm, that reminds me of what a friend was telling me last night about fear of heights. He said the fear comes from not trusting ourselves not to jump. Sometimes when faced with the option like that it's tempting to wonder.

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by reg42 on Wed May 18, 2011 12:19 am

Wayward wrote:Hmm, that reminds me of what a friend was telling me last night about fear of heights. He said the fear comes from not trusting ourselves not to jump. Sometimes when faced with the option like that it's tempting to wonder.
Interesting theory, but I'm gonna have to disagree, at least on my end. I'm piss scared of hights and the last thing I wanna do is jump.

I'm fine until I look down, then I feel vertigo setting in. I was peachy on the Eifel Tower, but I tended to keep away from the edge quite a bit.

reg42
Uncle Mint Floss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Wed May 18, 2011 1:45 am

reg42 wrote:Interesting theory, but I'm gonna have to disagree, at least on my end. I'm piss scared of hights and the last thing I wanna do is jump.

I'm fine until I look down, then I feel vertigo setting in. I was peachy on the Eifel Tower, but I tended to keep away from the edge quite a bit.
I said something similar to my friend. If I'm up somewhere high without a barrier, I'm not afraid that I'll choose to jump, I'm afraid I'll have a moment of incredible clumsiness and fall due to my own stupidity, but the core of the fear is the same, in that I don't trust myself. I was mid-counter argument when all of a sudden it hit me and I was like, "oh! I get it now. That's actually really clever." But credit for that doesn't really go to my buddy because he was paraphrasing Sartre.

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 am

Dead Herald wrote:Not a dream, but I just looked at a cleaver and had a strange urge to hack my hand off...

I must be losing it.
I had that last year, or possibly the year before that, except it was with a hatchet & my cat.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Wed May 18, 2011 2:12 am

Pararaptor wrote:
Dead Herald wrote:Not a dream, but I just looked at a cleaver and had a strange urge to hack my hand off...

I must be losing it.
I had that last year, or possibly the year before that, except it was with a hatchet & my cat.

That's not the same thing... Neutral

&lt;br&gt;

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top