Really weird dreams?

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Really weird dreams?

Post by NightSwimming on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Pararaptor wrote:The first dream I ever remember having was a nightmare about Ernie from Sesame Street as a psychotic surgeon telling me he was going to kill me while he operated on me.

The fear of being murdered on the operating table has stuck with me my whole life. I had recurring nightmares about it when I was 12 & couldn't stand hospitals.

Reoccurring dreams are horrible! I used to have one when I was a kid. Basically it was about a witch who would come into my house and torture my dog. Then I would have to battle her minions infront of our fireplace until they all died. I used to get so angry when I woke up. Who tortures a child's dog?! I never got any fears out of it though. Yours seems to be a tad worse

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First thing we gotta do is get rid of all these shamrocks.
Nothing scares gay folk and black people like Irish crap.
NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Leprechaun Gold : 4546
Pineapple Power : 415
Alignment : Aged 30. Non Smoker. Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Funny thing is I don't think I really hallucinated of Ket....

Not much anyway... Not much more than I would of ganj at least...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26630
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 pm

One of the earliest dreams I can remember involved a murderer coming to my house to kill me, and my parents crying and being unable to help me because they had sold me or something. Signed some sort of contract that involved murder.

That stuck with me for some reason. Possibly because I was like four.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38651
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm

I had a recurring nightmare when I was 6. King Kong screaming outside my window and I was paralyzed with fear to the point where I could not even speak.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9096
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Wiggles on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I used to have a dream that revloved around me having to beat the shit out of the wolf from the three little pigs.

Trouble was he was made of smoke. I had to just punch him for ages to wear him down....

I also had a fear both Agent 47 and Wolverine were going to murder me for most of my childhood. Those dreams were basically just me being brutally murdered.

Then I had ones were I was playing a game but I couldn't use the controller. I could only see the game but I was trapped and just kept failing.

Nowadays I just have ones which are fucking amazing but I'm blind. EG All my mates are passing a J and I can't see it because there's a grey square in my vision and I can't move my head or eyes.

You can buy a dream or two to last you all the years, and the only price you'll pay is a heart full of tears.
Mr. Wiggles
Professional Green Tea Enthusiast. It cures Space Aids dontcha know?

Leprechaun Gold : 26630
Pineapple Power : 15453
Alignment : Semi-sadistic Tea-drinking Schizophrenic

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

NightSwimming wrote:Reoccurring dreams are horrible! I used to have one when I was a kid. Basically it was about a witch who would come into my house and torture my dog. Then I would have to battle her minions infront of our fireplace until they all died. I used to get so angry when I woke up. Who tortures a child's dog?! I never got any fears out of it though. Yours seems to be a tad worse
I get dreams where I'll have one & then have the same dream months, even years later & only remember it after the second dream. Most recently was dreaming about browsing through a comic store that I'd also had earlier in the year, before that was one about walking through a really lush green forest that I had last year as well.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63748
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

Pararaptor wrote:
NightSwimming wrote:Reoccurring dreams are horrible! I used to have one when I was a kid. Basically it was about a witch who would come into my house and torture my dog. Then I would have to battle her minions infront of our fireplace until they all died. I used to get so angry when I woke up. Who tortures a child's dog?! I never got any fears out of it though. Yours seems to be a tad worse
I get dreams where I'll have one & then have the same dream months, even years later & only remember it after the second dream. Most recently was dreaming about browsing through a comic store that I'd also had earlier in the year, before that was one about walking through a really lush green forest that I had last year as well.

I've been dreaming about certain buildings that I've already explored in my dreams before. About halfway through the dream I'll think to myself, "I've been here before". I enjoy it though. It's kind of creepy.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:59 am

Once I dreamed the world was populated by dipshits.

Oh wait...

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9096
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Irridium on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Last night I dreamt I was a carrot. It was odd.

By reading this you agree to be my bitch.
Irridium
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2709
Pineapple Power : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 am

Ever since posting in this thread, I've been having the strangest dreams. Last night I went to a fat lady's house. I bought a heap of soft lollies so I could melt them, put them in icecream, then freeze the icecream. Then I went down the street and up in the sky there were shitloads of planes with those banners at the back. It was stuff like "JULIE, I LOVE YOU". It was things like mothers telling children to come home. Then I went to get a job there, but I woke up at that stage. Also, I've been dreaming that I'm a man a lot. It only happened once before, but after I shared it here it keeps happening.

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 am

Had a long lie-in in bed today. I dropped in and out of dreams, but all of the dreams were ALSO me having a lie-in. Except in the dreams I did other things from what I did in real life (in real life I daydreamed, in one dream I browsed the web on my smartphone, in another I read a book about some weird thing)

I had three simaltaneous lie-ins. It was weird.

मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15070
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSwimming on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm

GrinningManiac wrote:Had a long lie-in in bed today. I dropped in and out of dreams, but all of the dreams were ALSO me having a lie-in. Except in the dreams I did other things from what I did in real life (in real life I daydreamed, in one dream I browsed the web on my smartphone, in another I read a book about some weird thing)

Did you get that follow on thing? Where your dreams kind of combine?

NightSwimming
Sexy Murder Victim

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 pm

NightSwimming wrote:
GrinningManiac wrote:Had a long lie-in in bed today. I dropped in and out of dreams, but all of the dreams were ALSO me having a lie-in. Except in the dreams I did other things from what I did in real life (in real life I daydreamed, in one dream I browsed the web on my smartphone, in another I read a book about some weird thing)

Did you get that follow on thing? Where your dreams kind of combine?

yeah. It was really meta.

Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Several days ago i had a dream that i some how conjured up a baby that was the size of my hand, it was covered in blood, white mucus and didn't have any eyes. I held it for a while got bored so i threw it in a garbage bin then ate some fried chicken. It was one of my more favorite dreams.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Leprechaun Gold : 2292
Pineapple Power : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sik on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 pm

In the lowest level of your daydream, did Leonardo Di Caprio show up and tell you how your daddy wanted you to be your own man and divide his company because DAMNIT KIDS CAN'T TRAVEL OUTSIDE AMERICA?
Sik
Swift and painful justice
Swift and painful justice

Leprechaun Gold : 2795
Pineapple Power : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Sik wrote:

In the lowest level of your daydream, did Leonardo Di Caprio show up and tell you how your daddy wanted you to be your own man and divide his company because DAMNIT KIDS CAN'T TRAVEL OUTSIDE AMERICA?

No, but I had a bunch of VERY Risqué and ... less-than-wholesome ... posters up on my walls. Lots of pink and hot red and black. lots of women. LOTS and lots of women.

- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I had a dream which basically involved me running at PayJ completely naked with an axe threatening to gut him for draining all the reservoirs.

We worked it out.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71847
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm

I also have regular dreams that consist of Hitler and I bathing together in a mansion.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Hitler does get the best conditioner.

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm

I can only imagine what his mustache would of felt like. Silky soft. Mmmmmm.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

But slightly bristly, too. In a manly way.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm

It would make for a nice clitoris tickler.
Too far?
I think not.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

We haven't hit 'too far' on this site for...well, ever. So worry ye not.

And yes, yes it would. The moustache itself is somewhat pubic hair-esque anyway.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Oh good because i've got plenty more obscenities where that came from.
I love moustaches. I wish i could grow a really decent beard. Fuck estrogen sucks.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 pm

If you ever meet a guy with a rectangular scar on his forearm he probably used to be a girl.

daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wayward
Resident Slut

Leprechaun Gold : 4437
Pineapple Power : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

@POT: Yeah, but you can have more than one orgasm. You win by default.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm

I'd have to say that beards are much cooler than orgasms. Those silly little things are over rated.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

PickledOnionThighs wrote:I'd have to say that beards are much cooler than orgasms. Those silly little things are over rated.
Blasphemy!

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

@PiggledUnionTimes: That's easy to say where you're standing!

In the doesn't have to wait 20 minutes at first steadily growing longer over your lifetime area.

@Wayward: The females are divided! Charge!

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Sorry, can't fight now, I'm too busy having multiple orgasms which are totally NOT overrated.

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

There is only one thing which can redeem my manliness now.

And that's slapping something, anything, with my penis.

*Finds something*

Also, on a tangential topic, jesus fuck have transsexuals gotten more convincing in recent years. Somebody showed me a picture of that Linetrap person and I was honestly rather flummoxed.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by PickledOnionThighs on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 pm

@Wayward. Depends on how you look at it. Plus, you clearly aren't a fan of facial hair.

@Furburt. Transsexuals rock. They are so devious and mysterious. How do they deceive people so easily. Super humans.

PickledOnionThighs
Actually, they're fried

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

@POT: It adds a much needed element of danger to soliciting casual sex.

Suicide belts just weren't doing it for me.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Furburt wrote:Also, on a tangential topic, jesus fuck have transsexuals gotten more convincing in recent years. Somebody showed me a picture of that Linetrap person and I was honestly rather flummoxed.
I must search for this picture sometime when I'm not late and have to run out the door. Some people call transsexuals "traps", I call them "the jackpot".

PickledOnionThighs wrote:@Wayward. Depends on how you look at it. Plus, you clearly aren't a fan of facial hair.
How do you figure? I think facial hair is sexy on guys, and I love how it feels when they nuzzle me and scratch me with it.

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Wayward wrote:
I must search for this picture sometime when I'm not late and have to run out the door. Some people call transsexuals "traps", I call them "the jackpot".

Their methods become ever more advanced by the day.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm

It might be because you told me beforehand, but there's definately something masculine about her face.

THe nose, perhaps?

- Sir Terry Pratchett
I have a blog nao
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Apparently that was her pre-feminization surgery. She now goes by the name of Bailey Jay and is a porn star.

The career path of a transsexual is so depressingly predictable.

However, she certainly looks more feminine now.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Wayward wrote:I must search for this picture sometime when I'm not late and have to run out the door. Some people call transsexuals "traps", I call them "the jackpot".

How's that?

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6290
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

@Furburt: That's one of the most convincing trannies I've ever seen!

@Alkaline: Looks like a beautiful woman but has the equipment to satisfy me = jackpot!

Wayward
Resident Slut

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Wayward wrote:@Alkaline: Looks like a beautiful woman but has the equipment to satisfy me = jackpot!

Huh. That's what I thought you said.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6290
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top