Really weird dreams?

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Really weird dreams?

Post by GrinningManiac on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

I'm starting a thread about weird dreams because I just woke up from one of my weirdest, and it involved one of you, so I guess you'd want to hear it.

It's Furburt, for some reason.

I woke up as per normal and got ready for Sixth Form. I was packing my bag when Furburt, in the flesh, climbs up the gutter by my window (which isn't there IRL) and casually climbs through the window (which, IRL, is too small for a person).

Furb (or Fabian, considering it's the person and not the persona) then explains that he felt like visiting me, so he'd spontaneously flew over from the Green Land Over Way for a suprise visit. I'm really happy he's come, but I tell him I've got to go to school, so he's welcome to hang out for now. Fabian then sits down and begins watching a film on the projector screen where my laptop sits IRL. My extended family (including Gran) joins him on the sofa (which again, IRL, is only ment for 3 people)

I then do some weird crap in a snowy cabin where Theoden from the LotR films has a wife who gives birth to a stillborn and I have to go buy a tiny baby-sized coffin and my dad has to mix paints to get the right wood tone for the coffin and...yeah...

But still: FURBURT, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HEAD?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15236
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

Re: Really weird dreams?

Post by Fniff on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, I think exposure to Fabian causes you to think about him. I am just immune because I am his brother.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3143
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:32 am

I have recurring dreams about trying to punch people, but in the dreams I'm ridiculously weak. Most of the time they don't realise I'm trying to punch them, & when they do they laugh.

Then I wake up & have to punch something to reassure myself.
Pararaptor
10 Foot Tall Walking Avocado

Leprechaun Gold : 63914
Pineapple Power : 50698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:57 am

Oh boy, I can contribute here. You bet I can. These last few months I've been having nightmares, stress or something. Idunno.

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that I was walking down the main street of the town I live in. There was this dog snapping at my heels, except in the dream it was kind of like being swooped by a bird. Idunno, it made sense in my head. Every time it came close it would play some sort of vaguely threatening prerecorded message, but I can't remember exactly what. At this stage the dream feels like a 3rd person story, and it becomes apparant I am being stalked by somebody, they are tormenting me. I realise they are coming for me and run down to the police station, but, just like in real life, there is only one cop and he is never there. I turn around in panic, and there is a guy standing there. He has a big cranium and thick, bright red skin. Big eyes with yellow irises. There are deep cuts about a cm long at the corner of his mouth. He tells me to back off and go back to my house, or else he will stab me with a pen. I look down and he is holding a pen. I get scared/angry and shout something at him, trying to be scary, he instantly seems about 1000x more enormous and frightening, and shouts something deafening at me, then I wake up.

A few nights before that I had another one. I was in my bedroom, which is a seperate building to the house. I was with a group of my friends, sitting around drinking or something. I am sitting up the back, we are all laughing and talking and stuff. Then I hear this knock on the wall behing me, rhythmic and clearly made by a person. I look at my friends in front of me, and they don't seem to have noticed. Then I realise that they have noticed something, and are pretending to have not. They all look scared. One of them leans over to me and says "there's a dead guy outside" and I look at the window. Some guy is dragging a corpse past, and I hear him dump it by the door on the side of the building. I pick up the fire poker, everybody else picks up something else. For some reason one of them has a gun, he leads out the side door. Wake up.

Worst dream I ever had was a couple of years ago.

I was walking around the area I live in (rural australia) with two friends of mine. It was the middle of the night, and we were on a stretch of road inbetween two towns. We walk past this empty shearing shed that has always freaked me out, and some crazed hobo runs out with a knife. Before I can react he stabs one of my friends and kills her, and I try to attack him. He guts me, and I fall to the ground. I then watch helplessly as he rapes one of my best friends, but it gets worse. After a few seconds it switches perspective and I am him, raping her. Woke up crying from that one, still disturbs me a great deal to think about.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
No one loves a coffee sniffing motherfucker.
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Leprechaun Gold : 38817
Pineapple Power : 22738
Alignment : Arseheart

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Pararaptor wrote:I have recurring dreams about trying to punch people, but in the dreams I'm ridiculously weak. Most of the time they don't realise I'm trying to punch them, & when they do they laugh.

Oh man, I get that a lot in dreams as well. Try and attack people, but punches just feel absurdly weak. Hmm.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:12 pm

MilkyFresh wrote:
Pararaptor wrote:I have recurring dreams about trying to punch people, but in the dreams I'm ridiculously weak. Most of the time they don't realise I'm trying to punch them, & when they do they laugh.

Oh man, I get that a lot in dreams as well. Try and attack people, but punches just feel absurdly weak. Hmm.

I also get this

I'll bet there's some pathetic explanation. Something about impotency or feeling helpless and/or like you can't influence events in your life

But I much prefer to think it's my brain telling me I'm not punching hard enough

*tries to punch harder*

Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Irridium on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:43 am

About 2 nights ago I had a dream that my family and I went to Iceland for some reason. While there, my step-dad decided to steal a car, and I was the only one who didn't get in, so they left me. Right after that the owners walked over and wondered where the hell their car was. I told them it drove off that-a-way. Well they then started beating me with goat-horns. So I ran away, and somehow ran from the Capital of Iceland all the way to the northern end of the country in about 5 minutes. It was there I stumbled across a really creepy village, complete with really ugly and creepy inhabitants. After some conversing I got karate lessons from an old Chinese guy. After my training I decided to head east, and eventually followed Iceland's 1 highway(which was 50 feet above ground for some reason) back to the capital.

I ended up in a train station, and it was there that I ran into the people who's car my family stole. They confronted me, and were for some reason Australian now. Well using my newfound awesome karate prowess, I beat the shit out of them. Afterwords one of them tried to cross to the other side of the tracks and got hit by a train. The other just walked away.

I then found my family who were selling hot-dogs, and proceeded to yell at them for leaving me behind after they stole the car. They acted like it was all cool, but it wasn't. After yelling some more, I just left, got on a plane, and went back to the US. Upon arrival I went out to the woods, grew a beard, and spent some time as a hermit. Eventually one of the guys from Iceland found me(the one that wasn't hit by a train) and challenged me to a fight to the death using pogo-sticks.

We fought for a while, and when things were heating up, I woke up.

And that is a dream I had.

By reading this you agree to be my bitch.
Irridium
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2875
Pineapple Power : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Katzenjammer on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:45 am

Irridium wrote:About 2 nights ago I had a dream that my family and I went to Iceland for some reason. While there, my step-dad decided to steal a car, and I was the only one who didn't get in, so they left me. Right after that the owners walked over and wondered where the hell their car was. I told them it drove off that-a-way. Well they then started beating me with goat-horns. So I ran away, and somehow ran from the Capital of Iceland all the way to the northern end of the country in about 5 minutes. It was there I stumbled across a really creepy village, complete with really ugly and creepy inhabitants. After some conversing I got karate lessons from an old Chinese guy. After my training I decided to head east, and eventually followed Iceland's 1 highway(which was 50 feet above ground for some reason) back to the capital.

I ended up in a train station, and it was there that I ran into the people who's car my family stole. They confronted me, and were for some reason Australian now. Well using my newfound awesome karate prowess, I beat the shit out of them. Afterwords one of them tried to cross to the other side of the tracks and got hit by a train. The other just walked away.

I then found my family who were selling hot-dogs, and proceeded to yell at them for leaving me behind after they stole the car. They acted like it was all cool, but it wasn't. After yelling some more, I just left, got on a plane, and went back to the US. Upon arrival I went out to the woods, grew a beard, and spent some time as a hermit. Eventually one of the guys from Iceland found me(the one that wasn't hit by a train) and challenged me to a fight to the death using pogo-sticks.

We fought for a while, and when things were heating up, I woke up.

And that is a dream I had.

Not gonna lie. That sounds like an acid trip, that does.

She's turned the weans against us.
Katzenjammer
Zoot Suit

Leprechaun Gold : 6587
Pineapple Power : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:45 am

This makes you at least the 7th person on the internet to have dreams involving me. And one of those was some randomer off the Escapist whom I'd barely talked to.

What the fuck? What makes me so attractive for dreams?

I've had dreams about some of you though. Not saying who, don't want to make anyone feel left out.

I'll post my weirdest dream later, when I write it down.

This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 72013
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:49 am

I get the exact same thing. Not recurring, but you can bet that if I get in a fight in a dream, it'll be my ridiculously ineffectual punches versus the onslaught of whoever it is I'm fighting.

Does anyone else actually feel pain in dreams? Because I do, in situations like that.

Furburt

Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:32 am

Can't think of a single dream where they punched back. Usually they just laugh at me for punching so weak or ignore it completely. One time it was a girl tied down I was trying to beat the shit of, & got angrier & angrier with myself because I couldn't punch her with any more force than a declawed kitten.

Maaaaaaaaaan this says a lot about me.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 am

I know that feeling dude, I've never landed an effective punch in a dream. Possibly because i've landed like three in real life, to the four hundred I've had directed at me.

Weird dream: I had sex with Demeted Teddy. Nuff said.

I can sort of remember the one I just woke up from... Some dude I knew from youtube(?) was swimming up this river with a weird thingie that let him jump like 10 feet out of the water and sail brief distances, like a salmon. I was showing it to my friend and he was amazed, then we were on the cliffs alongside the river and my parents used to live there. They'd dropped us off and we were looking for their stash of... Something before they got back. I, for some reason, knew to check some hole in the wall and move aside a pile of stuff and I found a light blue glass bong. Then some other shit happened.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaline on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 am

MilkyFresh wrote:I know that feeling dude, I've never landed an effective punch in a dream. Possibly because i've landed like three in real life, to the four hundred I've had directed at me.

Suspect

Anyway, the one I remember most would be waking up at 8:43 am and it still being nighttime. Think The Stolen Earth from Doctor Who, minus all the massive planets, and Daleks.

Xandy wrote:
MilkyFresh wrote:DO MEEEE

DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck Milky I always knew you were a fag for me.
Alkaline
Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

Leprechaun Gold : 6456
Pineapple Power : -582

Back to top Go down

Post by Autism on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:17 am

A lot of my dreams involve running away in fear, being strangled or murdered while desperately trying to escape (or sometimes fighting back), getting lost, surfing, climbing trees and seeing random people from my past and also last week I had a dream I was sleeping and I woke up, looked out my window and saw a dead mutilated body on the road and didn't do anything about it.

Maybe all bad shit I've done to people has caught up to me and all the spirits are trying to fuck with me in my dreams.
Autism
Madcunt

Leprechaun Gold : 2992
Pineapple Power : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:49 am

I just woke up from a nightmare. I dreamt is was friday night and i couldn't get any droogs.

"Fix me a hot dog with jelly on
I've had cravings since withdrawing from
Low grade acid and cocaine bumps
I can't sleep at night or hold a decent job."
-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Leprechaun Gold : 47459
Pineapple Power : 22778
Alignment : Right or Left

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 am

You so strangely charming PayJ.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 am

Never been called charming before. Well I have but it was sarcastic after I had just went absolutely mental at some girl for no reason.

Shit's coo y'al.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 am

I just realised it doesn't even make sense how much time I spend on the internet in the mornings. Despite only having an hour from waking up to leaving my door. If I didn't go on I reckon I could wake up at 7.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 am

Sure I've said this to you lot, but I used to use my phone as an alarm in the mornings. Had it for about six months before it started scaring the shit out of me. Like, panic every time it went off.

Eventually I started hearing it even when it wasn't going off, then every time I woke up I would hear the first few notes; it was at that stage I stopped using it.

But for a long time after that I'd still hear it when I was waking up, & when I was falling asleep. It was like when you get that falling sensation & wake up with a jolt, but it was just the first note of the alarm & I'd be wide awake, with that feeling you get after being startled.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 am

...Wow

Slightly less horrifying, but I used to wake up with new, opened messages in the morning and thought somebody was going through my shit. Then one day my friends asked what had been wrong with me the previous night, and I didn't know what the were talking about. They said I'd answered the phone and just grunted at them for a few minutes, then hung up. Realised I had answered my phone asleep... Eventually I realised I had been answering texts in my sleep with "yep" and not reading them, then putting my phone back down. Freaked me out.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 am

Sleepwalking & talking runs through both sides of my family. I remember when my brother & I slept in the same room he'd go on talking coherently for a few minutes at a time. Always some weird tangent, one of the best ones was where he spent hours playing GTA: San Andreas & it sounded like he thought he was in the game.
This was when he was six.

Anyway, I know I've told this one before but a few weeks ago I was in a sort of half-awake-half-dreaming state & I could open my eyes & look around the room but was hearing all these rats in the walls. I could see in my mind's eye two big yellow ones getting it on so I punched the wall & yelled STOP HAVING SEX.

Which wall did I punch?

The one that separates mine & my mum's room of course.

When I got up, just got a casual "Heard you talking in your sleep last night."

That's pretty cool about the phone though. I imagine it would've lost its novelty fast...
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:29 am

Hahahahahahahaha

That sir, is a fantastic story.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:33 am

You've got me thinking about dreams now...
But all the ones I can remember lately can be summarised as 'Hannah's bum'.

But no. I'm sitting here & all I can think of is tiny little snippets that I can't even describe. Last one I remember was just playing Sims 3 when I fell asleep in the car.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am

The only ones I remember are the really really fucked up ones, unfortunately.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:45 am

I don't think I can really find things fucked up any more. Like, I know when they are but I don't get that bad feeling.

I was in a thread on /v/ before, bloke was posting this thing called paper children. It's like drawings of tiny women or fairies cut out & set in ways that makes them look like they're alive. Like perching one on the edge of something. & making them look like they're sitting.

Anyway, he sprung guro on us. 50 images or so of him torturing these little fairies & all the posts turned to "You are so fucked up OP I feel sick"

Did I just stumble onto a hive of weak-stomached? They were only drawings to boot...
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 am

Haha, I've seen those before. Cutting at the fairy's vagina with scissors?

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 am

Can't remember that one. There was one of a bloke fairy getting his tackle cut off with scissors though.
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah, that's the same batch.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by Pararaptor on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Horseome.

When did Furb say he was coming down?
Pararaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkyFresh on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:15 pm

To Australia? No time in particular, I think he said something about his uncle coming down every now and then.

WHY MONKEY, WHY?
No one loves a prick,
MilkyFresh
Wizard of Piss

Back to top Go down

Post by The Moonbai on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Most of my dreams are really uncomfortable. like trying to find people in world's that bend space and time but, failing; finding myself in school or smtn without shoes (must hide embarrassment kinda thing); Getting caught in tight spaces where people normally breeze through and one's akin to pararaptor's punching as if I was underwater or smtn.

But there are a few floaty about dreams that taught me I have detailed knowlage of the local countryside.

BUT one noted dream I had recently which was awesome:
Found myself in an endless field filled with bison (or buffallo or oxen or smtn) where I was spotted, they then charge me, in pairs at most, but mostly one at a time. I seem to masterfully sidestep.
There must have been some fude between us cuz I was having none of it. Then one last one charged at me and I manage to parry the sucker into a sleeper hold.
He didn't want to go but damn, once I got him on the ground he was done for.

I doubt I could even wrap my arms around the neck of a beast like that. But DAYMN it did feel awesome.

Poor buffallo/oxen creature tho ):

Last edited by The Moonbai on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Looking to purchase a second hand mustache for work, all sellers welcome.

The Moonbai
Rape Waiting To Happen

Leprechaun Gold : 2912
Pineapple Power : 10
Alignment : Lawfull Grand

Back to top Go down

Post by Furburt on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Pararaptor wrote:Horseome.

When did Furb say he was coming down?

MilkyFresh wrote:To Australia? No time in particular, I think he said something about his uncle coming down every now and then.

It'll probably be a few years kind of thing, we'll see how the next while goes.

Furburt

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:58 pm

I still remember a dream I had a few years ago because it scared the crap outta me. At the beginning of the dream I was driving my car in a parking lot, and I could see a street next to the lot, but there were no exits to it, it was all curbed-off. So I parked my car and got out and suddenly I was rollerblading down a sidewalk in the city. I saw a small group of people also on rollerblades and so I joined them and we all continued along the sidewalk together. There were several buildings lining the way, as is normal in a city, until we came upon one that jutted out into the sidewalk, so the sidewalk ended abruptly at the door of the building. Well, one of the people I was with went right up and opened the door. I asked if it was the right place, or if anyone in the group knew who lived there, and they just shrugged it off and told me to go in first and they would be right behind me. Inside there was a tall stairway, so I started up it. It wasn't until I was near the top of the stairs that I noticed my new friends were not behind me, and I was alone. The stairs opened onto a studio apartment with wooden floors and white walls, and I remember thinking it seemed bare and sterile. There was a bay window on one wall, and a window seat, on which was sitting the animated corpse of a young woman, totally nude. As she turned toward me, I could see she was nursing a dead fetus. The fetus stopped sucking at her undead tit and turned its head all the way around and stared at me with empty eye-sockets, and its gaze seemed to bore into my soul. Then it opened its mouth and said something in a voice that sounded like thousands of voices coming from all directions.

That's when I woke up. It never seems as scary when I retell the details of this dream, but in the moment I was more terrified than I have ever been in my life.

daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wayward
Resident Slut

Leprechaun Gold : 4603
Pineapple Power : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabletothinkofname on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

I always have utterly insane dreams but I enjoy them, too. I suppose they're nightmares but they don't feel like it because they're not scary.

Unabletothinkofname
Delirium Cordia

Leprechaun Gold : 14451
Pineapple Power : 10216
Alignment : Lawful Derp

http://ocean-machines.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GrinningManiac on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:17 pm

This was a terrifyingly successful necro, Irridium...

- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

Wayward wrote:I still remember a dream I had a few years ago because it scared the crap outta me. At the beginning of the dream I was driving my car in a parking lot, and I could see a street next to the lot, but there were no exits to it, it was all curbed-off. So I parked my car and got out and suddenly I was rollerblading down a sidewalk in the city. I saw a small group of people also on rollerblades and so I joined them and we all continued along the sidewalk together. There were several buildings lining the way, as is normal in a city, until we came upon one that jutted out into the sidewalk, so the sidewalk ended abruptly at the door of the building. Well, one of the people I was with went right up and opened the door. I asked if it was the right place, or if anyone in the group knew who lived there, and they just shrugged it off and told me to go in first and they would be right behind me. Inside there was a tall stairway, so I started up it. It wasn't until I was near the top of the stairs that I noticed my new friends were not behind me, and I was alone. The stairs opened onto a studio apartment with wooden floors and white walls, and I remember thinking it seemed bare and sterile. There was a bay window on one wall, and a window seat, on which was sitting the animated corpse of a young woman, totally nude. As she turned toward me, I could see she was nursing a dead fetus. The fetus stopped sucking at her undead tit and turned its head all the way around and stared at me with empty eye-sockets, and its gaze seemed to bore into my soul. Then it opened its mouth and said something in a voice that sounded like thousands of voices coming from all directions.

That's when I woke up. It never seems as scary when I retell the details of this dream, but in the moment I was more terrified than I have ever been in my life.

Crying or Very sad

I'm in a graveyard. For reasons I can't really fathom, the graveyard is near Disneyland. Anyway, people are trying to kill me, I don't know why. I can hear them coming. Ducking behind markers and into mausoleums. My mother will not fucking leave the place, no matter how much I beg and plead. Eventually I drag her to the car, but then one of the men pursuing me walks up and shoots me in the chest. I slide down the car and the world fades out to blackness, then I wake up...

Fucked with my head for a long time, still does.

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9262
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by miracleofsound on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:36 am

I've been having horribly vivid dreams since I went on these Beta Blockers.

That's only on the nights where I can actually sleep though.

Now we all set sail in the old boat
Driftin' through the milky way
I forgot the shape of the stellar landscape
Shimmering and silver grey
miracleofsound
Cool Son-Of-A-Bitch

Leprechaun Gold : 3102
Pineapple Power : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayward on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I think it was because of this thread, but I had a dream this morning that I was in a brawl with about fifty other people, and I kicked ass! Usually when I try to hit things in dreams, like some of you have mentioned, my punches are weak and ineffectual. Well, this time my first punch was like that, but then I just tried harder, and all of my punches after that were effective. I ended up beating the shit out of a large group of people and when I woke up I felt all powerful 'n shit. It was awesome. Thank you guys for inspiring this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Wayward
Resident Slut

Leprechaun Gold : 4603
Pineapple Power : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead Herald on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:19 pm

You're welcome?

<br>

Dead Herald
I hate Obama

Leprechaun Gold : 9262
Pineapple Power : 1652

Back to top Go down

Post by PayJ on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 pm

I had a fucked up dream last night. My favourite thing about having dreams I remember is working out how each element of it got in there. Love doing that.

-Matt Berry
PayJ
And I'll Do Fitness

Back to top Go down