Fniff Reviews: Badverts N7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fniff Reviews: Badverts N7

Post by Fniff on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

This is a user submitted one (Thanks Furburt!). I urge you all to attempt to report terrible, terrible web adverts, and for god's sake don't click on them. It probably gives your computer cancer or something.

Oh perfect, this is an advert I have been looking for! This should be entertaining!

Problems!

1: (Furburt's contribution) First of all, he looks like an onion.

Second of all, that's the kind of question you'd ask a 5 year old, not the kind you'd get 25 grand for answering.

My oh my, we have a growing Advert Hunter on our hands.

2: Those numbers are ludicrous. 500 would be insane for a reward for completing a question, but for frak's sake, why 25,000 big ones!?

3: The frak is up with his eyes? He seems to have a western style, why does there need to be anime eyes?

Keep sending in web adverts, people!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 3089
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Fniff Reviews: Badverts N7

Post by GrinningManiac on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:57 pm

His eyes are so sad...

they say to me: "Viewer...I am so, SO sorry for this. I don't want to scam you! I know you don't believe me...please...my boss...he hurts me...he hurts me so bad..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
मैं हिन्दी जानना चाहता हूँ…અને ગુજરાતી…ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ…এবং হয়ত বাংলা.
Aprenderé a bailar salsa y nada detendrá me. 对不起我的中文不好,对不起我不知道你说什么。
Не слышны в саду даже шорохи. Все здесь замерло до утра, Если б знали вы, как мне дороги, Подмосковные вечера.
The problem with having an open mind, you see, is that people insist on coming along and putting things in it
- Sir Terry Pratchett
GrinningManiac
His Grace, His Excellency, The Duke of Ankh; Commander Sir Alasdair Lawrence

Leprechaun Gold : 15182
Pineapple Power : 3009
Alignment : Morally Unperturbed Mongoose-Man

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top