Fniff Reviews: Badverts N6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fniff Reviews: Badverts N6

Post by Fniff on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 am

Now, you guys tell me this: If you think this sucks, say it. I don't want to end up on the TV tropes page for So Bad It's Horrible (Though it would be an honor.), so yeah. Let's begin.

OK, problems problems problems!

1: What is wrong with the guy in the picture? It's like he is being forced to smile on the pain of death while his own daughter, two sons and wife are being beaten to death with baseball bats that are covered in barbed wire. His smile reeks of fake.
2: The smiley seems to totally dominate the entire post of the "Oh please dear god stop beating my entire family to death!" guy. This makes the smiley totally useless, because smileys aren't used like that. This is how they are used.

farao : Hey man, guess what?

drunken : Yeah?

farao : I have drugs!

drunken : AWESOME! Very Happy

3: Why does the Ha-ha smiley have no eyes? It's...Unsettling. Where is it's eyes? They are just..Gone. I am creeped out.

OK, folks. That's all! PM your bad adverts to me, adverts are getting scared of me now and the only ones that come out are the ones that are so dull it's pointless.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bop.

Beep.

Bop.

Beep.

BOP.

BEEEEEEP.

Your Winner!
Fniff
Paradox Maker

Leprechaun Gold : 2977
Pineapple Power : 3
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Re: Fniff Reviews: Badverts N6

Post by Furburt on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:19 am

But Finn, forced, uncomfortable smiles are the bread and butter of the advertising industry! You don't expect these people to actually show credible emotion, do you?

Anyway, gurd revuur.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This device will make me famous
This device will make me fly
This device will make me holy
This device defies all laws

Laws that are stupid, and make no sense.

Big Black, Newman Generator

The New Adventures of Momo Murphy
Furburt
Arrested For Copying Dogs

Leprechaun Gold : 71847
Pineapple Power : 42707
Alignment : The Clan MacGinty, the Clan Nangle, The Clan O'Neill and the Clan Moriarty

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Furburt

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top